Sup Forums wasn't really interested, how would Sup Forums feel about a drugs thread...

Sup Forums wasn't really interested, how would Sup Forums feel about a drugs thread? What are you guys getting high on tonight?

Diversity
Inhale deeply

I'm sober ever night, you should try it

Blunts of sky walker of as I fucc a bitch who could be a model

Drunk, could get high, deciding not to because smoking while drunk is a waste.

Saged because why would this be a Sup Forums thread?

Drugs are degenerate. Poke smot m8.

I tend to do speed every few months, and buy £20 of weed every two weeks, so I have plenty of sober nights inbetween. They're usually shitty, being high is much more fun.
Yeah man looking forward to a fat spliff for the comedown.
Yeah smoking when drunk always makes me vomit. And yeah it's deffo not appropriate for Sup Forums but Sup Forums wasn't interested so thought I'd try my luck.

>drugs thread
>posts marijuana

Yeah weed's my fave but a little speed every now and then never hurt anyone. As long as I can keep my job I'm sound
Yeah there's a tiny line of speed there too if you look closely.

Who /kratom/ here?

sour diesel carts and some flowers not pictured. Gotta love being in a legal state

opps

Your dad's cock.

Oh My God! So many crystals, that must be a good shit. How much do you pay for it in NZ?

Most of Sup Forums will tell you you're a degenerate for doing drugs. I don't know for sure about the morality of it all, after all I smoke daily and drink bi-weekly at least. Personally I feel like the state has no right to regulate what you do personally unless you are affecting state-issues. Too many newfags have bandwagoned onto the "NO DRUGZ NO FAP UR DEGENRITE" attitude.

I'm probably going to smoke some weed tonight to help me sleep.

>I tried to ruin Sup Forums some more by adding another normalfag thread to the burning pile, but I didn't get any attention. Would you guys like to stop talking about politics and instead tell me that I'm not wasting my own time?

I don't currently have access to any of my shit since I'm out of town, so I'm smoking pot out of an apple. Pretty degenerate.

Never tried kratom what's it like?
Jealous man don't think we'll ever get legalisation here. Corbyn might do it, silver lining of him crashing the economy if he gets in I guess.
Haha my dad actually lives in Ireland as well, did you go to the Bogside and suck his dick?

Thanks man, I like Libertarian Sup Forums people the best.
Yeah man nothing works for insomnia like weed.
Don't like it, you can leave the thread. Of course we can talk about politics too - Corbyn the nutter (think British Bernie) almost won the election because May (think 'right-wing' Hillary but somehow shitter) is so awful, any thoughts?
Haha reminds me of being a teenager, smoking out of apples and peppers, we've all been there man.

>Yeah man nothing works for insomnia like weed.
Most people don't seem aware of this, but if you can take 4+ days off from your job to camp in the woods under the stars, standard millenial sleep disorders disappear. Seriously, a full week camping will reset you from waking at 6am and sleeping at 8pm to sleeping by 10pm and waking by 7pm. I wouldn't type it if I didn't think it might help someone.

Drugs are for niggers. White people smoke tobacco and drink alcohol.

>reset you from waking at 6am and sleeping at 8pm to sleeping by 10pm and waking by 7pm
Reset you from waking at 6pm and sleeping at 8am to sleeping by 10pm and waking at 7am.
Apologies for being a liter of rum deep into this evening.

T H I S
I S
N O T
P O L I T I C S

be careful anons NO OPIATES

I am smoking weed.

I buy medical bags. I'm smoking one called Chemo. It's 100% Indica and is given to Chemo patients and it comes from bc.

No worries man I'm pretty high I didn't notice the mistake. The only time I've been camping as an adult was at noisy festivals with too many drugs. Didn't know camping in quieter places was good for your sleep.
I used to drink a lot, but it just made me depressed as fuck. It's not worth it for me. I'm with you on the cigs though, can't quit that shit.
Yeah sorry not sorry, we can talk politics though - I'm not keeping up with this whole Comey thing, do you think it'll damage Trump too much?
Yeah fuck that shit man. I'm definitely gonna try heroin again when I'm diagnosed with something terminal though. Had a heroin drip when I was in hospital a few years ago, that shit was good.

Nothing, I do one week on one week off.

This is the second half of the off week.

Do NOT DO KRATOM.

I did it on and off six years.

It makes you stagnant and comfortable not exercising or progressing. It becomes addictive and is bad news.

Sorry about the chemo man, I'm glad you live somewhere where medical weed is legal though, it's so hard to have a good choice of strains here.
That's a good system man. What are you on your week off from, weed?

I want to go camping with my dad this made me wanna go.

Don't have chemo it's a strain name lol

Oh haha fair, glad you don't have cancer!
Honestly I've always wondered, how many different strains are typically available where medicinal is legal?

I'm not gonna get on a soapbox and call all pot smokers degenerate. I smoked pretty much every day from 17 to 25. But I am telling you this, after having quit a couple months ago it feels like a huge fog has been lifted from my brain, and I've lost pretty much all desire to smoke.