/nu/pol Hate Thread

DAILY REMINDER: Sup Forums is about confronting the truth. This is not your edgy Snapchat or Twitter page. If you're new to this board, do not post until you've lurked for at least a year.

>Praise Kushn-- I mean Trump XD!
>Fuck Assad! Based Israel praise kek!
>Nazis and racists get out! This is Kekistan!!!
>AwooooXD anime is so red-pilled desu senpai
>I'm trolling those liberals so hard by supporting Israel haha #getkekt
>I love niggers as long as they wear red hats! Lauren Southern can fuck as many niggers as she wants because she's a strong, independent conservative woman!
>Feminism was fine until Democrats ruined it! Based ***insert attention whore of the week***!
>Why gas the kikes when you can go to Kekistan rallies with Baby Boomers and Path keepers and Based Niggers?
>Who cares if Baked Alaska is Jewish?
>Who cares if Milo is a fag? Haha praise kek!
>Who cares if James Allsup is half-slant? Awooooo
>Who cares if Richard Spencer is CIA? Based!
>Sup Forums is a Trump board! Fuck Assad! Awooooo look at this kek worthy based homosexual YouTuber !!

This is going to be the worst summer in the history of this website. At the most crucial time. I guarantee that by September, all forward momentum for the white race will have ground to a halt. Trump has bent his knee to the Jewish Menace. Attention whores and controlled opposition have co-opted the "Sup Forums phenomenon". Tens of thousands of normalfaggots and baby boomers have flooded in, making what was once a hall of evolutionary discourse a Faceberg tier faggot festival.

Anyways what do we do about these stupid, niggerloving, potsmoking kike worshippers ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=No6AbP46r9s
themodernwhitegirl.tumblr.com/
blackmanwhitegirl.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice thread

what are those dots on her otherwise beautiful tits? if they're moles the placement is uncanny

leave Sup Forums if you can't handle it

is that an implant scar?

The only person who sounds like a numale is you, you fucking queer.

Name a right-wing figure you support.

>what to do about them
Survive.
That's all we can do.

youtube.com/watch?v=No6AbP46r9s

I've been gone for a week or two because the normies haven't taken enough red pills yet...you can tell they are still getting trained in, but i couldn't take it for a while. Glad to see some of old Sup Forums is still here.

Also who made you fucking king of the fucking shut-ins who dwell on this board?

People can talk about whatever the fuck they want to you stupid faggot.

If you can't handle sperging out how about you get off your pc for awhile and contribute to society, you fucking dolt.

Assad. Bannon. Sam Hyde.

whats the sauce on this..

girl and the scenery is my idea of heaven.

is that southern?

The jews really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

If you want it to be.

You have to go back.

Hyde is the only figure out of those for whom a citizen's support means anything. And he is not even politically active. Can't name any politically active right-wingers you support?

you're racist

leave

Kill yourself

>Spencer is CIA
Prove it kike.

JEW MAGICK

Sam Hyde has consistently called out the Jewish Menace. Bannon used to much more politically outspoken than I think you know. Assad is actively working against the Jewish Menace causing them losses in money, territory and blood. He is the only leader in the world taking an active stance against the kikes.

But to answer your question the way you want me to, no. All of the right wing e-celebrities are faggots, shills and cowards. Not everything is about Faceberg likes.

>doesn't like awoo
Opinion disregarded.

Shit I'd love to be in Lauren I wish she'd have my kids

>muh sekrit club
Fuck off share blue

Obvious Photoshop but nice tits.

you're all a bunch of faggots

Sup Forums has always been full of insufferable shitstain retards and chances are if you're complaining about nu/pol/ you're part of the problem, and you always have been. There's SOME reasonable discussion here, there's SOME funny shit here, but for the most part this board has had one redeeming quality: Happenings. The only purpose this board has ever had has been for every motherfucker on this site to come and shitpost when something's in the news. The political opinions here don't matter, because the people here are retards that don't matter. They will change with the wind, and the only thing that will ever make this board worthwhile are the happening threads.

Nazis get the fuck out you fucking shitlords. Your ideology has failed, and blind racists are as bad as the stupid fucking faggots that adore immigrants. Almost every single one of you people is a fucking retard. You don't get to complain about the shithole containment board being shit. God fucking damn it you stupid fucking idiots.

I swear ancap posters are becoming the new leaf.
Good thread OP. Reddit needs to leave.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The only people complaining are the redditards that flocked in here during the elections and are now sperging out over Trump's flip-flopping.

Youll call sears TODAY

>old Sup Forums
I'll take fucking early 2016 Sup Forums at this point. unbareable

>Bannon
Bannon doesn't really care about preserving communal stability or the NW European race. He's more of an "economic nationalist", his own words.

I like Pat Buchanan's sociopolitical paleconservative views.

You know that inplants are inserted under the arms right?

Wow. Racists posting in this thread. Call the mods.
Sagged.

>Nazi shitlords

Like poetry.

look at this fucking nigger

fuck off you are project chanology 2.0 PEPE is the new anonymous mask

wtf Sup Forums BTFO XD we did it Reddit!

>I guarantee that by September, all forward momentum for the white race will have ground to a halt.

HAHA, triggered Stormnigger!

Go fuck yourself and leave already share blue. Your divide and conquer shit isn't working

>Your ideology has failed
First off nice bait and second off if it takes the entire world to stop your ideology it must be a pretty good one

There has to be a new site, even more obscure than a jap anime board, where real men of honour can go to shitpost

>I guarantee that by September, all forward momentum for the white race will have ground to a halt.

HAHA, triggered Stormniggers

Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune
Inb4 prune
>Inb4 prune

Bannon=Candidate Trump except better and more eloquent.

HAHA, triggered Stormnigger Q_Q

DRRRRRRRUUUMPPPPPPPPPF

>*drops mic*

>>AwooooXD anime is so red-pilled desu senpai

HAHA, triggered StormNigger!

Both kowtow to Gulf Arabs and kikes. Neither are interested in ending Islamic terrorism, or Islam altogether, or putting a stop to international Jewry.

LURK FOR A YEAR??? Fuck you, OP. I've been on this site a full 4 days and I know how it works. A whole year LOL

>When some newfag calls old Sup Forums veterans share blue

Really tips my teapot.

HAHA triggered Stormnigger!

Fuck the election for bringing these faggots here. fuck

>muh sekrit club!

Time to leave faggot

Damn we are missing out boys...

HAHA triggered Stormnigger

You 'n Varg sharing a moment of shit together

HAHA, triggered Stormnigger >.

HAHA, triggered Stormnigger!

BASED BLACKS
A
S
E
D

J
E
W
S

BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED LIST

Do these kids know how many American soldiers are dying in Syria right now?

You know the worst part is when it actually was muh sekrit club and not full of faggots, cucks and Jews it was much, much better.

Time to leave faggot

You're so red-pilled dude

THIS.

Hail Victory!
themodernwhitegirl.tumblr.com/
blackmanwhitegirl.tumblr.com/

Shabilay

attack helicopter fun bags?

It's our fault every time we participate in real world politics shit gets flooded in. This thread is only Sup Forums's death throes. something new will emerge. plus its summer

HAHA, triggered stormnigger!
(yes, I am still laughing at you stormniggers)

Klaus

LOL SO FUNNY LOL CANT STOP LAUGHING LOL IM SERIOUS LOL SOMEONE GET HELP LOL FOR REAL NIGGER THIS IS GETTTING BAD LOL IF I KEEP THIS UP I THINK ILL LOLOLOLLOASDAOFSIFJPHOUGIAFO;WIHEPUIYRDUSHF0PYVSARH[DIFOUJ

>when you shit up the board because of shitposters larping as reddit

>God fucking damn it you stupid fucking idiots.

10/10, would read again.

Stormniggers, how will you ever recover??

JIDF pls

Sup Forums/pol/ is now full of faggots.
8c not safe anymore.
Nntpchan and endchan dead as fuck.
This summer truly is the worst.
Is this the end?

>Thinks right-wing means hating the Jews
Here's your problem.

Awoo is the worst thing to happen to Sup Forums.

Option A.
Allow e-celebs to bandwagon a movement as opportunists and re-arrange the values to be as profitable without ostracizing potential audiences. This always results in perverting the original tenets. For example: we really dislike 'x', but these guys don't so I guess not this 'x', but I'm still with you even though we believe in conflicting things. You know, now I dislike you and I create a rift in the movement. We replace you and you have nothing now.

Option B.
Remove e-celebs and opportunists from the ranks. Simple as that. Stop promoting people with an identity as they have a horse in the race by forming a cult of personality. They are selling you something, not the real values. The real vanguard for success is the user who posts screenshots of something redpilled they came across. Not the namefag appealing to faggots for Patreon e-bux and won't ever name the Jew because that never brings in the shekels.

aside from the sjw buzzwords, this post is fairly accurate.

>when you're summer in denial and you can't grasp irony
It is over for you year round bois, pol is getting SUMMERED

Daily reminder that the only nu/pol/ here is the faggot calling other people nu/pol/

Divide and conquer JDIF tactics. (((They))) want you purity spiraling and fighting right of center people instead of liberals.

Its always the end. And then it continues.

That includes Dicky Spencer and the Titcow gang too, right? They constantly raid our board and call us shills when we accuse them of spamming.

This is now a TRS hate thread.

Ayy tis the end my brethren. Let's see what is in store for September 23 now.