/Christ/chan CHRISTIAN GENERAL - JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY EDITION

From DAILY BREAD
When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, “Son, your sins are forgiven you.”

But some of the scribes were sitting there, reasoning in their hearts, “Why does this Man speak such blasphemies? Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

Immediately, when Jesus perceived in His spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, He said to them, “Why do you contemplate these things in your hearts? Which is easier to say to the paralytic: ‘Your sins are forgiven you,’ or to say, ‘Rise, take up your bed and walk’? But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins,” He said to the paralytic, “I say to you, rise, and take up your bed, and go your way to your house.” Immediately he rose, picked up the bed, and went out in front of them all, so that they were all amazed and glorified God, saying, “We never saw anything like this!”

(Mark 2:8-12 MEV)

READ THE BIBLE
biblica.com/bible/reading-plans/
LISTEN TO THE BIBLE
youtube.com/watch?v=m1bctKwMpq0
WATCH THE BIBLE
fullbiblemovies.blogspot.ca/

CHRISTIAN NEWS
>Christ's Internet
christsinternet.com/
>Hal Lindsey Report
hallindsey.com/
>Z3 News - End Times News Before It Happens
z3news.com

PODCASTS
>Josh Coen
youtube.com/channel/UCBz2GypMVTo0q0n4QVXaCSQ
>Lyn Leahz
youtube.com/channel/UCWRlinV3L44cZJ_mLOk7trw
>TRUNEWS
youtube.com/user/TRUNEWSofficial/videos

TESTIMONY
>Former Muslim Terrorist Sees Jesus And Becomes A Christian
youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8
>From New Age To Jesus - My Testimony
youtube.com/watch?v=cMu5F2icsT8

MUSIC
>TobyMac - Til The Day I Die
youtube.com/watch?v=lYJvbeCIEg8
>Lauren Daigle - First
youtube.com/watch?v=geRjgKyAFso
>Shane & Shane - Psalm 46 (Lord of Hosts)
youtube.com/watch?v=3lH2IJEY1sY

PRAYER & WORSHIP
>International House of Prayer
youtube.com/user/ihopkc/live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8#t=1m
youtube.com/watch?v=XKPFqTahBoY
youtube.com/watch?v=o6DDO06zkcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VISION:
The Lord gave me a vision of a large, empty wine glass.

Then the Lord said, “Read the following scriptures and understand what they say. Then proceed to read My Words.

Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

PROPHECY:
Then the Lord said, “You saw that large wine glass?”

“Yes”, I said.

Suppose this empty wine glass is a person, and when the wine glass gets full of Holy Wine the person is saved. It does not matter how the wine glass gets filled, as long as it gets filled. Every time this person hears My Word, he gets a portion of a table spoon of Wine placed in his wine glass. It does not matter if it comes from half truths or words that have some truth. It could come from a movie, a misled pastor, like some people say, a bible with the wrong title on it. It does not matter whether it’s half truth or some truth. It gives this person some Holy Wine that will be placed in his wine glass. The reason is this: My Word does not come back void.

So do not believe people, who say, “Do not watch that or read that, because that is not the full truth from God.” For Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit control how My Lambs get their fill. Some people get their wine glass filled quickly, others more slowly. The important thing is, people need to seek Jehovah, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and get saved. So be it! So be it! So be it!

Well synagog of satan isn't the way. Christ offers the best religion/redemption.

Who come you retards oppose abortion?

>christcucks
kek

Another Financial Tidal Wave is Coming Soon! Get Ready!

The never-ending political hoopla to delegitimize the election of President Donald J. Trump is a smokescreen to divert our attention away from a financial tsunami wave that is rising higher at a furious speed. President Ronald Reagan’s director of the Office of Management and Budget David Stockman said it correctly days ago when he told CNBC, “This is one of the most dangerous market environments we’ve ever been in. It’s the calm before a gigantic, horrendous storm that I don’t think is too far down the road.”

Meanwhile, legendary investor Jim Rogers told Business Insider days ago, “Some stocks in America are turning into a bubble. The bubble’s gonna come. Then it’s going to collapse, and you should be very worried.” Mr. Rogers predicted the crash would happen later this year or 2018. The 74-year-old billionaire said the financial crisis will be the worst in his lifetime. Mr. Bill Gross, also a billionaire, said last week that U.S. markets are experiencing levels of risk at the highest levels since the 2008 financial crisis. The Holy Spirit showed me this mega storm in 1998. It’s been coming in successive waves. A monster-size tidal way is headed our way very soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8#t=1m

>Who come you retards oppose abortion?
Because it's murder

Retards maybe is good to abort.

We wuz messiaz n shit

>retard holocaust is a bad thing somehow

Could somebody please pray to have me unfrozen? I don't know what's going on but I can barely force myself to do anything or even ask for help. It took me easily 5 minutes to force myself just to write this.

Lately I have been having a lot of doubt about Jesus and the Jew stuff. How do I read the Bible while constantly thinking about how much has been changed and whether all that stuff about the Jews is just stuff they put in so they could use the "oh if you're against us you're against god" argument? Also what's up with circumcision?

I prayed for you, friend

Answer me

Aborted Children in Heaven youtube.com/watch?v=XKPFqTahBoY

Mary K Baxter and Babies in Heaven youtube.com/watch?v=o6DDO06zkcA

>all that stuff about the Jews is just stuff they put in so they could use the "oh if you're against us you're against god" argument?
That's exactly it

Albert Pike says that in his ideology for WW3
Pic related

In Heaven, doubting is just as bad as cursing God to His face. I'm not the one to judge though, because I had this problem as well (and I still do).

The Bible says, "faith without works is dead." Remember in the Bible the story about Peter walking on the water with Jesus? He starts sinking when he starts doubting and taking his eyes away from Him. You need to keep your eyes on God. Keep seeking His face. Read the Bible in the Spirit. Repent of your sins. Pray, even if you think it's silly, you need to try and work at your faith.

Sorry, it's like my wine glass so to speak is broken or something. Everything is disconnected. I don't mean to be selfish but can you pray that I keep breathing?

I wonder if God formed the gentiles in their mother's womb. If he did and knew us, why are we not chosen and "set apart"?

Are we the NPCs in a Jewish world? That seems to be the biblical narrative.

my bible is missing, Acts 8:37, will i be fine guys?

My best friend is having difficulty with guilt and suicidal thoughts, and has cut contact with me. I still feel worried for them and fear that they may harm themselves again. Pray with me for them.

>following jewish religions
>worshipping jewish god

you plebs there is only one true Aryan religion

My best friend killed himself. If you know that he needs help then don't let him cut you off. Long story but I helped save somebody from suicide by providing an elaborate platform to make sure he would be more interested in maintaining contact than going off the deep end until he found his own reason to live.

I tried praying but it didn't work.

>>/x/

Peace to you.
I wish to give you a photo from the inside of my church. The building is about 1000 years old. I hope you like it.

>Romans 15:27

Beautiful, thanks for sharing