How can we stop "the Fear of Radical Islamic Terrorism" Radicalizing cis white male into Terrorism?

How can we stop "the Fear of Radical Islamic Terrorism" Radicalizing cis white male into Terrorism?

they are trying to ban Sup Forums.

this was a false flag to attempt to ban the UK from accesing Sup Forums.

Muslims should be terrified to walk out their front door.

indirectly, they are trying to control the flow of information by censoring other people.

You outcasted me from my own country and you wonder why I'm here. You destroyed everything, Juden.

Except Islamophobia was coined in the 70s for the express purpose of playing the victim. Just like 'antisemitism'.

>who radicalised
I'm going to take a guess and say it was the Muslims blowing up and raping little girls in his country

it were my dank memes on pol

guise it was 4chins

i know this

Easy. Stop killing white people.

why don't they just ask the guy? they did arrest him after all.

just like they did with ISIS.

Can be done. Sherman's March to Dearbornistan is a good start

Her bra is slightly showing< and is very pretty color. I'm guessing a Victoria Secret brand.

Maybe import more white people

So...the Muslims?

who are you replying to?

The answer is radical Islamic terrorism.

>When are we going to start asking
That would be a question for the police, not society as a whole.

>muslims running all over the place punching people in the face.

>someone punches a muslim in the face.

>how did this happen?

>who radicalized a white man to fight back against Islamic violence when his government refuses to?
Islam. He was radicalized to hate muslims by constant islamic terror. If you live in fear of losing a loved one every day, or having them taken by a rape gang your police ignore, you'll start to hate whoever is responsible.

Those responsible are Muslims. The natural response to massive Muslim immigration, unchecked Muslim gang violence, and Muslim terror attacks, is to hate Muslims.

Only two other races of people ever pissed whites off enough to create a real, visceral hate. Jews and Japs.

So there's your answer. What's radicalizing people to hate Islam? The actions of Muslims.

Wasn't he Jewish?

FAKE NEWS
CRISIS ACTORS

The scripts are as if ten year olds wrote them

No one is buying it

Stop trying to sell it