Pol

what..the fuck...is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I1uhjBDBiP4
google.com/search?q=Biljana Djurdjevic&num=50&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi359LY1cvUAhVEwmMKHQdwA9EQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=925
archive.is/aVFTy#selection-3581.92-3581.152
imgur.com/a/G7EPp
archive.is/kEZIV
washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/
biljanadjurdjevic.com/LivingInOblivion.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hot.

judging from the filename its a youtube thumbnail

you think ya hot shit dontcha?

pretty sure that's artwork that john podesta owns
hence pizzagate

Cheese pizza

youtu.be/I1uhjBDBiP4

just a painting nothing out of the ordinary

i don't care what they say

no sane human could hang that in their house

it's dark here, i almost couldn't download it, i'm not looking at it now.

are you fucking serious? what IS this? what does it mean? who the fuck are these people?

Great Meme War PTSD happening right now
-Spirit Cooking
-#PodestaLeaks
-Pedo code words

Oh God it's all coming back

IM FUCKING SCARED DUDE

THERE WAS A CREAK IN MY HOUSE WHEN I POSTED THAT SHIT AND NOW I HAVE MY GUN ON MY DESK AND A FIREPOKER NEXT TO MY CHAIR - JUST IN CASE

OH MY GOD JESUS

Hillary Clinton campaign flyers. She's really going to win the pedo vote with that shit. Election is over, Hillary wins desu

reverse image search it
>Best guess for this image: tony podesta art collection

are you new here?

Globalist Satanic Pedophiles literally run the world and people have such a tough time accepting that.

Oh well. Armegeddon is like, eh, 2-5 years away tops and everyone will be fucking losing their minds soon.

I'm stocking up on food, ammo, and supplies. Best health insurance you can get today. Say a prayer and be right to each other and be good with God. Probobly the best you can do.

Doesn't matter if you believe or not in the end. Everyones gonna wake up one day and smell the ash in the air.

some other great modern (((art))) by the Podesta's favorite artist.

google.com/search?q=Biljana Djurdjevic&num=50&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi359LY1cvUAhVEwmMKHQdwA9EQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=925

nothing you are saying is special and new. fuck off with the slide thread pizzacancer.

the bug eyes really tell you the nature of these """people"""

christ cuck

i would like formally apologize for this thread, i renounce it and disavow it, i was not in my right mind when i posted it

mods please delete it

mods please delete it from my brain

you know what im just going to start slamming scotch until the part of my brain that has that image dies

then im going to bed with my gun under my pillow

im not opening that link for ten thousand dollars

remove serbia

You ever see how normies react to weird pepe memes? That's you right now.

NonBelievers are cringe AF

ask skippy

Necklace looks like Satan

how the christ can anyone look at that and NOT see satan

Well this is disturbing.

GET LOST

I am just a kid who's 4, eachday I grow some more, SING!!

I saw that John Podesta was accused of having paintings like that (and another equally sick painting in the same style), but I haven't seen any real sauce that that one belongs to him.

Saw the politico article about the "cannibal" painting that he had in his office, but is there any proof that he has those in his home? If there is that would go a long way towards making pizzagate believable.

Sadistic, psychotic, Moloch worshipers. Enjoy not sleeping for a month as you unearth reality.

Ah. It seems you don't realize which board you're on. Scroll up and click on /x/. Then make your post like you just did. Then you can continue with your edgy faux-anxious shenanigans.

Actually, it more closely resembles the symbol for Lilith - wife of the dual being of Satan/Moloch at the head of the Kaballa Qlippoth (ie, the Gods of OTO).

>tings like that (and another equally sick painting in the same style), but I haven't seen any real sauce that that one belongs to him.

Wash compost article -- WTF has "art" with "naked" young boys on their back?

archive.is/aVFTy#selection-3581.92-3581.152

Jeffrey Dahmer-inspired “art” imgur.com/a/G7EPp

>no sane human could hang that in their house

I would...

>what..the fuck...is this shit?
It is child sexual abuse.

So I found this in a WaPo article from 2004 about T. Podesta's art collection....

archive.is/kEZIV

pedophiles aren't sane

A completely debunked conspiracy theory. Go to sleep now

see you in september

Actually I just enjoy weird fucked up art. Then again I'm not a public figure so it doesn't matter.

I just read the article you posted. It's notable for the fact that T. Podesta's "eccentric" taste in art has been documented for well over a decade.

The painting in question, though, was never verified by that article. The "young man on his back" was actually something even sicker, a painting purporting to portray Christ not only as a corpse, but also naked. Very twisted and not surprising since they are rumored to worship Moloch.

Not that strange. You ever seen the Isenheim Altarpiece?

>WHAT'S MY NAME HUH?.. NO MY OTHER NAME

>I'M YOUR FATHA

I think that's the article where podesta expresses his admiration for Margi Geerlinks? It hangs in his 9th floor office. I'd post it but I'd get banned.

>Go to sleep

In every thread there are people telling you "go to sleep" or "take a nap" or "siesta time" or something like that, its weird.

Shhh, just go to sleep user. It's sleepy time.

What ever happened to that video sauce? Did the guy who posted it reveal anything else? Cus it's pretty fucking brutal

Well, it is getting rather late. I'm getting rather sleepy, aren't you user?

It is a meme.

Just as the MSM likes to sweep shit under the rug the meme suggest people need to get off the computer/phone and go take a comfy nap.

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONCHA?

I went to Geerlinks website, nothing super fucked, it's just normal weird. Pic related. Just post whatever you're talking about anyway, unless it's illegal.

Or just do it from your phone or something so it doesn't matter if they try to ban you. At this hour though most of the mods are probably asleep.

Either ((their)) shrills or a bit they use to monitor threads that hit too close to home. It's supposed to encourage you to get bore or tired and not think about this topic anymore.

I can't seem to find it anymore

When shills use that tactic, they do it more subtly. Sleepy meme is for bumping.

This. There are so many austists on this board who can't tell the difference between a true shill and someone pretending to shill to meme/bump/joke etc.

pedos are bro tier. leave them alone bigots.

really depends, some shills make it pretty obvious and don't care. They know your brain will still absorb it.
Eventually some anons start copying them for bumps/trolling and in an ironic way shilling becomes a meme.

Thats part of what frustrates them about this community. We constantly turn their psychological tricks into our own personal jokes.

It's high art you racist, mouth breathing hick.

Not gonna lie former meme supporter here. It's hilarious watching memes crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this word get it's hands on the selfish gene.

washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/

western comic girls are so fugly

biljanadjurdjevic.com/LivingInOblivion.html

Why do they all have the sae face?
Does it represent one individual at different stages during their victimization?

inspiring. *clicks fingers instead of claps*

ive never met a normal dude who wore a sleeve-less leather shirt

I know the videos were disturbing sound wise but did anyone figure out what was actually happening there?

They torture and kill the kids in empty pools before filling them up back up with chlorinated (pool) water. Not only is this a good forensic counter measure but it effectively removes the entire crime scene.

not sure about the other one but some anons reckoned this one was a kid put under a scalding shower and when he moved out of the water he was doused in ice water, forcing him back under the shower.

>pretty sure that's artwork that john podesta owns

Not john, but his lobbyist brother tony.

Not this picture. At least one other pic, but from the same artist. 100% sure about that 1 pic, because it's visible in a wide-view photo of tony's house.

I don't see anything wrong with this. It's just art.

holy shit it's true

>This is crazy
>Meanwhile Japan pumps out hundreds of hardcore drawings of little girls getting raped by tentacles every day

Apart from the voice being strikingly similar to Podesta's, and the video is of a child being tormented in what appears to be a shower... not a whole lot. If I remember correctly, it was discovered on some music producing site along with a few other uploads of questionable content.

YA THUNK YUR HOT SHIT DONTHCA

nah

>females are leftists satans
I c

Symbol of Lilith.

But aren't all symbols of Lilith just some form of vagina?

its another shills attempt at a pizzagate thread to try and discourage people from looking into state institutionalised paedophilia and politicians involvement in child trafficking and paedophile rings.

Epstein and Clintons funded this hoax.

What is the trigger for green?

art, goy.

Google image search "Margi Geerlinks girl knitting". I am posting the /pol safe pic. The other pic (in Tony Podesta's 9th floor office) will get you banned if it triggers someone in the thread and they report you to the mods.

She's traditionally represented as an owl. A screech owl, to be precise - and her name basically means screech owl in Hebrew.

Otherwise, she can be represented as a Crescent moon with an inverted cross.

you'd hear the fucking water mate
it was just plain old mental torture of a child frozen in fear

How do you know this, user?

because he's a psychopath

the artist is from the Balkans too
an extraordinary number of pizza artists are Yugoslavian

Probably just occurred to him/her when wondering "why a pool?"

weird....

There's a new video on worldcorpo. It lasts almost 3 minutes and it appears to be in the same shower, with probably the same boy.

>Armageddon
>inna woods survival
>best health insurance
soooooo.....business as usual for Jews then?!

It is how lower functioning forms of life (john podesta) see kids, as meat victims for blood sacrifice. The artwork portrayal dehumanizes the victims.

Like how kawaii nip cartoons are full of life, the complete opposite.

That is disgusting but thank you for this revelation.

Am I crazy or are her pants gone?