People think that these guns

>people think that these guns
>are going to stop UAVs, better equipped and trained people, M1s, M2 Bradleys, M270s, entire US multi zillion dollar defense budget, homeland security, SWAT, ATF, FBI, CIA, NATO, UN, drones, nukes, fighter jets, etc etc....

Gun nuts. Not even once.

inb4:
>b-b-but the US lost in Iraq and Vietnam! American military can't beat brown people and that means we have a chance!
Nice revisionist history, you moron. Even if we did lose, then, by extension, the potential rebelling American citizens with less resources are even weaker. It is stupid to expect any form of a notable resistance from some random white dudes with prepper snacks. You won't last more than 3 days when the real SHTF, just face it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XaUsvc9wReU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are all russians as stupid as you?

At least Americans aren't going to die like a pussy by handing their guns over like complete faggots, I would feel much safer if I had a gun myself rather than having to rely on blunt weapons bought from hardware stores

>inb4 cuck & faggot

owning firearms puts you in danger, that's simple logic

>a few dozen guys spread across the US
>shoot out the power grid that is literally too vulnerable to ever be defended
>airforce can't pilot drones so they auto-land
>army can't call in targets to artillery
>nukes can never be used on their enemies yet alone their own people
>every enemy the US has would help any insurgent force in the US

Too much Vodka?

US has more (and a lot more powerful) allies
what's your point?

>owning firearms puts you in danger
I could go around and create a huge list of all the innocent people who were killed by the hands of someone who had an illegal gun.

>>r/Sup Forums
this rebellion will never be properly organized

so, you propose gun control for illegal guns? good

number of military personnel in the US
>~2.2 million
number of firearms in the us
> ~300 million
if it ever came to that, there would be even more individuals fighting back. not just right, but left as well.
people would give guns to neighbors who might not have one to defend themselves.
the us forces would never be able to win a war with its own citizens.
the desertion rate of the military itself would solidify this.

>hey user, you're clear to drop that bomb in downtown new york.

you get the picture.

>civil wars are always two-sided
lol
idiot

>implying the government is going to bomb civilians

The moment the government starts using the military on civilians is the moment they lose control of the country. Armed citizens are incredibly dangerous because they cannot separate the rebels from the regular civilians. A rebellion would not be rebels facing the military in open battle.

A rebellion would consist of assassinations of government officials (and their family members) in their homes, in their offices, at the grocery store, at the post office, etc etc. Bombing power stations. IEDs on roads. All carried out by people who look like the average civilian.

>Even if we did lose, then, by extension, the potential rebelling American citizens with less resources are even weaker
But Americans have even more resources

Can't fly drones when the sky is choked with ash. Yellowstone-chan will provide air support for the revolution.

>people think that these guns
>are going to stop UAVs, better equipped and trained people, M1s, M2 Bradleys, M270s, entire US multi zillion dollar defense budget, homeland security, SWAT, ATF, FBI, CIA, NATO, UN, drones, nukes, fighter jets, etc etc....

I don't think that those guns are going to do anything. They are on fire.

>Russian education

>so, you propose gun control for illegal guns?
You think our government hasn't tried that already? if there is a will there is a way, bad people will find guns as long as they have the will to get one.

>implying the civilians are going to bomb government

The moment the civilians start using the military on government is the moment they lose control of the country. Armed government is incredibly dangerous because it cannot separate the rebels from the regular civilians. A government would not be government facing the rebels in open battle.

A government would consist of assassinations of rebel leaders (and their family members) in their homes, in their offices, at the grocery store, at the post office, etc etc. Bombing rebel power stations. IEDs on rebel roads. All carried out by people who look like the average civilian.

>3%ers>government
why are you so stupid?

nice logic
why ban murder and stuff like that? amirite? XDD people will kill each other anyway

I hear u OP. Also, who tha fuck wants to fight a civil war? Seriously. All these fat ass retards on Sup Forums ranting about "well what I'd do is..." nah bro. Nobody understands how uncomfortable, wet, hungry, cold, hot, tired, lonely, terrified, FUCKED you'd be fighting the US government.

The government could do a lot of fucked up shit before I give up my wifi, running water, and cozy ass bed. I have lots of guns too, and Imma use em to shoot the fuckin revolutionaries.

>you need to stop tanks
>you need to stop soldiers
>you need protection against UAV
>a man doesn't die from a single bullet to the head fired from an AR-15

This is what leftists actually believe

>doesn't have an argument so he reverses my post

Sage This thread

People think were going to be fighting a fully equipped and loyal dedicated American Military that will be fighting for a subversion government hell-bent on taking freedom away from its people. not only is this OP shilling at such a hard dystopial proportion, he clearly doesn't understand logistics and that most of those vehicles that he stated require men to operate, which against 220 Million Americans which 63% of whom have guns. will eventually overwhelm all grounds forces and capitulate all airbases.

The govermnet isn't going to use nukes don't be a retard.

The military most likely won't even fucking buy this shit because its majority conservative,

Your flag is just as ironic as your allegiance you shareblue shoa poster.

Fucking unbelievable, don't buy this faggots shitty 1 in a million chance hypothetical, even with a draftee military of 45 million, the civilian population still fucking wins, they'll have no industrial might, no trade, no order.

This hypothetical government vs civillians is a farce and a deluded attempt at taking away your guns.

>"Guys we can't win so lets take it in the ass" the post

>why are you so stupid?
Vietnam farmers and desert shepherds beat the USA government, the American people with all their resources sure as hell could.

>I'm going to kill my own citizens using foreign soldiers! I am a genius tactician!

this is like the 6th time you've created this fucking thread. everytime you do, you get btfo. kill yourself shill. saged.

I think it's the Obama menace
they were so mad at the black guy in the office that they actually started contemplating a civil war

Vietnamese beat Americans
The most powerful Americans beat poor white delusional Americans

easy enough for you?

but getting help from foreign regimes such China/Russia/Iran is okay? Fuck off

There will always be boots on the ground. No matter how advanced an army is, there will always be troops out on patrol.

There are also numerous other ways to stop tanks and other vehicles, although aircraft would definitely be a problem. I'm sure Russia would love to supply us with some anti air rockets.

>The most powerful Americans beat poor white delusional Americans
So the militias beat the America military?

>Pulling out of nam because of political failure to keep the war going when it was quite clear that we were winning 5 to 1 against the Vietcong despite their manpower pool.

Shareblue, stop posting with a Russian proxy. There is no way a putinposter is this, fucking,delusional

as a europoor Im both aroused by this image and ashamed of not having a personal arsenal to bring down my commie gov

I will just leave this here

Civiam vam ownership puts you in danger, simple logic.

>sturgeon flavored cupcakes

This.
You can drive Bradley or pilot Fighter Jet.
But your neighbor knows when your daughter comes from school. And all he need is knife.

If the Statue of Liberty turned into a real person I'd be willing to fuck her.

>Implying these Allies wouldn't backstab the moment when the USA Is weak
You Should Play More Crusader Kangz

Da pohuy.

Worked in Afghanistan.... Twice

>I'm going to kill my own citizens using foreign soldiers! I am a genius tactician!
What? That's standard doctrine for ANY regime looking to put down insurrections. It's not too farfetched to say that's one of the few reasons the US stays in the UN.

No, that isn't they stay in the UN so they can manipulate the third world to impose sanctions on other superpowers. For fuck sake.

Bro, your own fucking country lost in Afghanistan versus a bunch of sand niggers primarily armed with AK's and shit they managed to steal from your army. You of all people should know how a well armed populace fighting a guerilla war can be against a regular army.

>Says the country that lost a war against mudslimes using rusty and rudimentary weapons in Durkadurkistan

I have 2 ARs and 2 Glocks built from kits and 80% lower receivers. All parts bought with cash, not traceable because of the guns can be legally built by citizens.

I did the build in two weekends including steak breaks. There's more like this out there. Not to mention regular guns I bought through private sales.

How will OP recover?

>Even if we

I did say few.

Your dumb is
THICC
H
I
C
C

Here...a conceptual presentation:

youtube.com/watch?v=XaUsvc9wReU

/thread

The military is like 3 million, there are more than 100 million gun owners. Do the math fuckhead

>UAVs, better equipped and trained people, M1s, M2 Bradleys, M270s, entire US multi zillion dollar defense budget, homeland security, SWAT, ATF, FBI, CIA, NATO, UN, drones, nukes, fighter jets

All of these things are made armed and maned by White American gun nuts who have white American gun nut dads, white American gun nut brothers and white American gun nut sons.

Ivan why the fuck do you think the kikes are trying to destroy the white middle class in parallel with outlawing guns?

Where's the rebels' NSA? Where's the rebels' list of objectives? There are things that a rebellion wouldn't have, the liberal world's sympathy not being the least of these.

Air power, nigger, do you speak it?

Are you fucking stupid?

The airforce is supported by the army and vs 220 million Americans (Ignoring the pansy ass liberals) there wouldn't be a war for more than a year in which every single federal base would be capitulated

>Drop nukes on civilian population and expect other populations and world governments to stand by.

Lol you guys are deranged beyond debate you're so pissed at someone owning an efficient killing weapon that you spend half your life arguing over something that hasn't killed you yet.

It's a shitty hypothetical argument and the reason why guns are given to the people is the very legitmate threat that the liberals play off with smug as fuck overtones because they know it doesn't happen unless they take the guns away, and they know they never will but they insist on gun control to manipulate minorities into voting for them again.

This is the dumbest shit i've ever read.

Its is an absolutely correct statement to say, that in a fight, the one that loses will be the gun nuts, the red necks armed with their hunting rifles and weekend warrior guns. They lose every time.

But war is not about having the better weapons; its about incurring a greater cost then is inflected on you. Technology can be one way to do this, but not always.

If you have a missile which can destroy several city blocks, and eliminate any kind of life in a hundred meter radius, thats terrific. The problem is, you'll only ever hit a one or two insurgents. Maybe if your lucky, you'll hit a whole dozen of them.

Thing is, those missiles cost a million dollars a piece. And worse then that. you'll be causing insane amounts of collateral damage. For every insurgent the US military kills, we also kill an innocent civilian. And guess what, those civilians have friends and family, who suddenly have a very real reason to hate the US. Most people don't care about politics, they just want to live their life. And guess what? You just made it personal. You just gave credibility to all the propaganda thats been spread against our army.

Every bomb dropped, every shot fired, every raid we launch, we create more enemies. Its like fighting fire by throwing fuel into the bonfire. It will never work.

What the fuck is air power going to do against its own pilots?

Where are you going to find a pilot to accept an order to bomb his home town? Hell where are you going to find an officer to give the order to bomb his own home town?

We have the numbers, end of argument.

I don't care how many tanks jeeps and planes and bombs you have, unless you have and use nukes you're going to lose. The civies will whipe out all land units not in an armored vehicle and will resist drafts. You will run out of infantry and your armor will be flanked and eventually destroyed. Your airpower will be choked by capitulation of airbases with no ground units to defend them, your navy will be useless without ports to refuel at which will be destroyed.

Fucking retarded absolutely retarded hypothetical argument that is always a feeble attempt of dissuading gun ownership.

>the government should have a monopoly on weapons and use of force

>Where's the rebels' NSA?
Within the NSA, feeding them information as a sympathizer

>Where's the rebels' list of objectives?
There's 10,000 different objectives held by 10,000 different rebel groups, and the government has no way of tracking them, knowing their plans, or even knowing about their existence.

So what you're saying is, if I'm in a room filled with men armed with guns, while personally I am not armed, I am the safest in the room?

Lay off the Vodka Ivan, its clearly getting to your brain

Once the liberals start this war, there will be no mercy.

I don't want to kill a man because of his ideology, how ever if a man wants to kill me because of his ideology, civil war is inevitable and there is no way in hell the conservatives are going to lose, despite the liberal number.

I can't think of an Israeli that wouldn't.

>Within the NSA, feeding them information as a sympathizer
Point taken.
>There's 10,000 different objectives held by 10,000 different rebel groups, and the government has no way of tracking them, knowing their plans, or even knowing about their existence.
Having a full history of the Internet helps. I hope they're all smart enough to say nothing within earshot of any electronic device.

Stop,

They do not have the manpower to monitor this many people and also fight a war.

Not an argument.

>manpower
As long as nothing of interest is entered into a machine-readable format, you're probably right.

Can you think of an American airbase filled with American Airmen letting an Israeli pilot bomb their home town?

Might get away with it in secret once but fuck me I would hate to be that Israeli pilot after landing.

its weird that people like OP think this line of reasoning has any validity at all, just how stupid do they think everyone else is?

the instant the government starts using any kind of organized force against it's own citizens things go tits up instantly, the entire government falls overnight

and that is precisely why it's essential that we not allow the government to disarm us under any circumstances

>Where's the rebels' NSA?

Sup Forums

I could honestly see Trudeau getting cucked into taking out "lost causes" that happen to be rebel hotbeds. The interior would probably be safe. Wild card: perhaps some overseas benefactor would ship in some MANPADS.

That's actually a really good point made by Molyneux. Also, checked.

thanks for proving my point, America would be much better off under the British rule

the Founding Fathers were rich White CIS males who wanted to pay less taxes (just like the republicans these days)

>Cis White

Proxyfag

Stop replying to this shoa poster.

>taxes
They wanted representation as Englishmen
No one cared about paying an extra penny for 5 lb bag tea.

Nah, they just wanted to run the table, one way or another. They didn't like being treated like commoners so, with some help from their friends, built their own table.

I don't want the militia terrorists to have guns, so what? And, unlike the alt-rightist/alllivesmatter folks, no one on the Left wants militarized police.

Bullshit
Scotland had reps
Ireland had reps
Wales had reps
What the Americans were asking for was not unreasonable and it was unexpected that they did not get.

Op, why do you even bother living with such retardation... As a Russian you should fucking know that superior technology is nothing compared to raw meat numbers.

Stop replying to this faggot, he's not Russian and posting behind a proxy.

stop abusing the sage you fucking redditor

US government (especially fascistic/collectivistic one) will easily defeat the 3 Percenters

what kind of homo wants to ban pic related

get a replica if you like the looks

Do you have replica balls?

I'm not abusing shit share blue, the fact that you called me a redditor when you are clearly for gun control on a board well known for far right advocacy and a political haven for lolbertarians with that flag is fucking more ironic and obviously a proxy. You're a fucking shill and you're argument is a pure hypothetical that is so delusional that not even a military tactician would take it seriously.

Logistically
Mathematically
Common sense too

you are lacking, its to clear that you're fucking trolling.

stay classy

>>r/altright/
>>r/guns/
>>r/libertarian/
>>r/Anarcho_Capitalism/

I don't think you understand how invasion, warfare, and occupation work. Tanks can't enforce laws, UAV's can't repossess your food and ammo. If your goal is to kill everyone, then year we're screwed because nukes. But to invade and occupy mainland USA is not going to happen without astronomical losses.