/mlpol/ is the going to be over soon

>/mlpol/ is the going to be over soon

Do you guys have that feeling when summer camp was ending, and you had to say goodbye to all your new friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/tags/nazi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No...

You guys hurt my feelings.

I want every pony fag to kill themselves.

I'm really gonna miss you pony guys, I even watched some episodes of your show, and I even enjoyed it ;_;

Maybe... bit by bit... we can finally be free from our shitty containment board.

But today, my friends... today is not that day.

I honestly can't believe the shills gave up and left so easily

We will always be allies going forward.

Then stop attacking us.

Nope, I always ended up hating people at the end of summer camp. Mlp on the other hand has proved to be great people

NOT QUITE

LOOKS LIKE SOME PEOPLE ARE FAIRLY FOND OF YOU

The Shills are the /mlp/ we found out CIA operates out of /mlp/ this is a cia raid.

Don't be sad when it's over. Be happy it happened.

It's gonna feel so weird seeing Sup Forums return back to normal after all this positivity and friendship today

wtf are you talking about? are you retarded?

Dude that was the infowars shit. Roger Stone went all ape shit and tinfoil hat after Alex Jones car accident the other week. They believe the shadow gov in the FBI and CIA are trying to kill them.

I hope something we can join forces and do some good in this forsaken world.

Ever noticed how anything not proclinton or /mlp/ gets deleted ?

Then just come over to /mlp/ when all is done and read and maybe write some green.

/mlp/ has been and always will be our REAL greatest ally.

This

Sup Forums redpills a wider audience and supports long discussion
/mlp/ keeps away redditors but also keeps the place less depressing
We are stronger together

Yeah, all it took was the total destruction of current political discussion.
There's not a damn thread here worth shit. Just more shitposting than ever before. How are you faggots this retarded?

yes

I voted to keep the boards separate. Though I am fond of /mlp/, both boards are just too busy to merge together, and merging would do more harm than good.

We will always be brothers, though.

wtf are you on you stupid fucking nigger?
What fucking discussion?
You faggots don't realize that the shills have had their jobs done for them by the fucking mods?
This day makes me hate people more every fucking year.

Yep. It's not like I'm saying goodbye though.

Until the day I die, I shall consider you all my allies.

May we stand side by side when the reckoning comes.

>Until the day I die, I shall consider you all my allies
Why do you say that?

>/mlpol/ get removed
>mods be like "meh. it's too much bother to activate Sup Forums and /mlp/ again"
>Sup Forums and /mlp/ stay locked forever
>later get deleted
i wish it was true

What did we learn today?
>My little pony is a redpilled show
>/mlp/ and Sup Forums are #stronger together
>ponyfags are friends and not degenerates

>...clop is kinda hot

Seig heil my good chap. May you have Kek's blessing for many decades to come.

>>...clop is kinda hot
you have to go back

So why don't you make a thread instead of whining?

>Do you guys have that feeling when summer camp was ending, and you had to say goodbye to all your new friends

i was just glad it's over

Yeah sure.

i'm going to hate it because after this, reddit is going to start flooding in again

Yes. I'm going to miss you horsefuckers.

>mods remove Sup Forums and /mlp/
>lose 60% of Sup Forums's userbase in one fell swoop
>revenue and data mining opportunity plummets

Deleting /mlp/ and Sup Forums may be someone's wet dream, but it would damn Sup Forums.

Nah, I'll browsing both pol and mlp from now on.

I'll also be campaigning for a merger of these two boards.

I mean, I'm always here. I just can't post ponies. /mlp/ and Sup Forums are the only two boards I spend any time on.

We are each other's honorary aryans.

>Achmed doesn't know about Google Images

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the biggest boards, notice they weren't merged

summer camp was only good for you cause your councilor let you sit on his dick you faggot

Instead of a merger, why not just end GR 15 on Sup Forums? Then we get the best of everything.

Exactly my feelings

Is mlp redpilled? Are you all mean normies?

/mlp/ is going to be so god damn boring after this. I'm going to miss the traffic and not having to scrutinize if my pics are SFW or not.

Frankly I don't want that board back anymore.

this

i think Sup Forums gets more traffic than Sup Forums since the election

>derpibooru.org/tags/nazi
>1256

I really, really hate reddit.

I'll be sad if i want, our Sup Forums brothers will be gone, but not forgotten, but while it lasted it was a jolly good time lads.

>having to use Google images

Time for you to leave this place

leave it to a pollack to say something stupid

No respect for memery or effort to participate, only stealing. Normies are jewish

don't we all?

>lose 60% of Sup Forums's userbase in one fell swoop
>what is Sup Forums
>what is Sup Forums
>what is Sup Forums
>repeat 10 more times
also:
>deleting board means that all the users will just leave

please stay /mlp/, you're like a wonderful parasite that keeps the cancer away

that is how this exactly feels, I don't want to say good bye to Sup Forums I only just started Mein Kampf!

there is absolutely no downside to this

Changeling? Are you a fellow DS9er?

Sure, Sup Forums is stable, that's why moot consistently lost money on the site. I'm sure deleting a board that dwarfs Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in users and posts won't completely topple it over the cliff.

if they delete pol, Sup Forums will become irrelevant. nigger kike

Once you're here, you're here forever.

What we could do is tomorrow we could post pol and mlp stuff on both boards. the mods and the admins will be pissed and eventually they will merge both threads. its how mlp got their own board via Sup Forums

one of us
one of us

Just use Aryanne ffs, not some gay ass RD recolor

Also, I'm 100% german. No kike, nigger or sand nigger genes at all.

Your argument is invalid.

if they delete Sup Forums, Sup Forums will be one step closer to be what it should be

Don't worry, I'll say hi from time to time. Today was fun.

I like the thought of developing a forbidden friendship with some /mlp/ user and just before we get divded again, both of us fill the same naughty pony asshole all the way to the brim with our extra thick semen.

i dont want it to end ive enjoyed /mlp/ company today

...no, changeling as in shapeshifting insectoid equine that feeds on love. I like Star Trek too, though. By the way, if you like Q, he's a character on MLP. Same VA, same powers, same attitude, etc.

This is a good thing.

>mfw i know that feel

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened Sup Forumsbro.

We will always hold the door open for the Sup Forumsacks in /mlp/

Fpbp

I'd heard that! Thanks

if they delete Sup Forums the good goys will destroy the rest of Sup Forums slowly after, its a slippery slope mate, dont fuck with the balance

You pony fags are alright.

This all would be ok if GR15 was removed from Sup Forums; we've proven it's not needed here.

/mlp/ IS BEST ALLY
Still, go back to your own country

DONT GO PLEASE

I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH THE SHILLS AGAIN

I JUST WANT FRIENDSHIP AND MAGIC

Stay and purge T_D.
I hate MLP less than Shareblue, and plebbit

You faggots are starting to get on my nerves now. We had fun, but parting ways is for the best.

sorry mates, but could you redpill me on this GR15?

nobody cares about this board
this includes Sup Forumstards

I grew up on TNG, so seeing Q/Discord was actually the moment where I realized I should probably take technicolor horses a little more seriously. Both shows have a lot more going on than people give them credit for.

>pic related- only changeling reaction image I have

I'm not going anywhere and neither is the show

GR 15, or Global Rule 15, prevents people from posting pony related content on any board other than /mlp/ and a few choice boards.

You can always come visit.
We're friends now.

GR 15 is why you never see ponies posted outside /mlp/. We're not allowed to do so, and I've been banned for it more times than I can count. It's mostly the faggots over at Sup Forums who were mad that MLP was dominating their board back in the earliest days of the show.

I hate you and love you at the same time. It's for the best if we keep it this way. At least we know who to ask if we need a good cleansing of shill threads now.

It was amusing and the ponified autism died down a little bit the end. I'm going to miss it slightly, and it was a good experience. However, it will be nice to get back to usual

We raped Sup Forums for a month and made it cry, butthurt faggot bitched about it, and so Moot made a containment board for us. They know without it, we would quickly dominate this site, much like you Sup Forumslacks kind of do. Except you do with with red pills we did it with ponies.

tldr Jews saw we where far too powerful and had to contained our power level.

really? i don't know if you mean that Sup Forums doesn't like us, or that no one like /mlp/ and Sup Forums.