Rothschild Satanic worship is just a conspria-

>Rothschild Satanic worship is just a conspria-

Other urls found in this thread:

rothschild.com/en/who-we-are/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Cawnpore#Recapture_and_retribution_by_the_British
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the normie explanation of this? That she's messing with people?

Normies don't know she exists.

Nothing to see here folks

Check out their website.
idk why people think it's a conspiracy. they are a legitimate company.

rothschild.com/en/who-we-are/

"As one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups, we know that it takes a distinct perspective to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth.

Rothschild & Co is a global and family-controlled group. We provide M&A, strategy and financing advice, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments, worldwide.

Having been at the centre of the world's financial markets for more than 200 years we can rely on an unrivalled global network of more than 3,400 talented employees and a track-record of outstanding execution with 50 offices around the world.

Our integrated global network of trusted professionals and decision makers around the world provide in-depth market intelligence, meaning we can be closer to current issues than any other global financial institution in our core markets."

;^)

I'm a normie newfag. This is my first time seeing a picture of her. My reaction: she's a devil worshiping hag, and her image makes me physically ill.

Fun fact: when you sign up to be an ((organ donor)) and there are no organs available to people like pic related, they kill you in an "accident" and take em.

>130629578
forgot pic

((They)) micromanage ((their)) overlords cattle. We all owe David Icke a yuuuge apology.

wtf, she's literally drinking a goblet full of blood... fucking disgusting!

She was a wine barron, so no, it's wine. Don't throw in bs into a valid conspiracy and derail it like you mongoloids did with pizza gate

Sup Forums, we are obligated to call out the Satanic Luciferians that run the world. It, as OP says, is not conspiracy, but utter truth.

We are (((taught))) that this world is devoid of religion, but as we can all clearly see, the elites worship a Christian entity in the form of the Fallen Angel Lucifer.

The Holy Wars never ended, we're all in one.

WW3 IS HUMANITY AND GOOD GUYS VS. LUCIFERIANS AND FALLEN ANGELS (reptilians, aliens, demons, etc.)

Fiendly reminder ((they)) were given the land of Israel to spite the One True INFINITE CREATOR by their comparts and fellow acultic members.

Of course they're (((legitimate))). You think some global Satanic conspiracy could be cracked by some autists on a Himalayan chalk drawing forum?

Nobody debunked pizzagate ever

>but as we can all clearly see, the elites worship a Christian entity in the form of the Fallen Angel Lucifer.
>Christian
*Abrahamic - that includes jews and muslims

>Pizzagate is a debunked[2][3][4] conspiracy theory that emerged during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle. The theory, which went viral, claimed that John Podesta's emails

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

The goys sure believe it is, and that's what matters.

Debunked sources:
>NYT
>SNOPES
>Politfuck
I think you should fuck off

Cool meme description of the board bro!

Why? Why would the british monarchy extend a hand to a litteral den of vipers? Shared intrests, belief systems, maybe religion? Really messes with your marbles.

I knew smoking would come in handy

>The goys sure believe it is, and that's what matters.

Are you stupid?

of course they are, but some people still believe they are just some random rich family

Source for this to confirm its authenticity

really fires off the neurons huh

Wait if ((they)) proclaim to be jewish then how on earth could they also be Nazi. Hmmmmmm.

to get them out of Europe :^)

ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN

I don't know about Icke thought, but the true elite always believed in magic. a hymn to Pan was recited before our shuttle launches, and Soros himself openly recounts his thoughts of himself as a god.

So was Eisenhower correct when he stated that Moloch was Hitler's "god", the same deity mentiones in the high satanic priestess Hilary Rodham Clinton's email in reference to sacrificing a "chicken"?

Move along goyim, nothing to see here!

We need someone to photoshop mosley's head onto urkel.

>DID I DO THAT?

Which they are. A rich family that just so happens to be connected, either directly or indirectly, to every single central bank in the world.

Try to tell a normie?
>O-oh, well, damn

Then they go about their lives as normal because being complacent and consuming the next round of iPhone or whatever gadget is too much of a draw. They'd rather eat the soylent because it's made to taste good.

Dumb... nice to connect the proverbial dots, but some dots aren't really connected... at all.

satanic kike fucks

The line that seems to be completely trampled over is the "it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine"

The brits should have known better but they got bamboozled

That was probably just British sarcasm at work. Everyone involved knew it was a joke.

Are you a retard?
It's the roman salute, people actually cared about There heritage back then

Google the Balfour Declaration..

Why did our so called leaders make a litteral deal with the ((devil)), why did they allow nazi scientists and proprietors of pure evil a chance to escape and call our nation home, surely the causation was of great importance as to allow your enemy become an allie, exchange of technologies, knowledgebase on how to reprogram and/or break the human mind through occult santanic principals maybe?

The devil jewelry is a bit odd TBQH

I'm pretty sure they actually meant it at the time given how many muslims the empire had at this point

this shit makes me think satan is real....just saying, but in that same thought process, this demon monster people are in hell, their purpose is to make human kind as miserable as they are, they are eternally damned, nothing they can do to me, is worse that their own fate.

Was gonna quit smoking and drinking... not anymore.

Satanic ritual child abuse is not just some shadowy elite thing user, it happens everywhere, every day. Middle management types, bankers, engineers, all kinds. Give each others' kids a little something to make them drowsy, dress up funny, maybe perform some christian rituals backwards, then rape the shit out of them. Condition them to dissociate and that coupled with the bizarre stories will make them think it didn't happen and the adults around them think its just children telling weird stories. Probably happening on a street near you. I know you want to think its just some weird cult of elites, but this sort of thing runs much deeper than that.

>What is the normie explanation of this? That she's messing with people?

Normies don't even know who the Rothchilds are let alone the satanic pendant around her neck.

The only time I hear of them mentioned on TV ever is to do with their charities and their vast estates in Europe.

Normies don't even know where the modern banking system came from.

What did they mean by this?

That's not historically something the British cared about:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Cawnpore#Recapture_and_retribution_by_the_British

>The British troops were horrified and enraged. Upon learning of the massacre, the infuriated British garrison engaged in a surge of violence against the local population of Cawnpore, including looting and burning of houses, with the justification that none of the local noncombatants had done anything to stop the massacre.[5][18] Brigadier General Neill, who took the command at Cawnpore, immediately began a program of swift and vicious drumhead military justice (culminating in summary execution) for any sepoy rebel captured from the city who was unable to prove he was not involved in the massacre. Rebels confessing to or believed to be involved in the massacre were forced to lick the floor of the Bibighar compound, after it had been wetted with water by low caste people, while being whipped.[19] The sepoys were then religiously disgraced by being forced to eat (or force fed) beef (if Hindu) or pork (if Muslim). The Muslim sepoys were sewn into pig skins before being hanged, and low-caste Hindu street sweepers were employed to execute the high-caste Brahmin rebels to add additional religious disgrace to their punishment.

A "roman" salute you say, welp that solves it, pack it up boys case closed.

>tfw you get aids on purpose so the elite cant steal your organs

I also believe this, its more disseminated in society than we think of, the only solution would be a massive blood bath purge.

Was Prescott Bush the father of Bush sr a Nazi? Of course he was but the rabbit hole goes still deeper.

The Rothschilds are part of the Cult of the All Seeing Eye, which is a Sabbatean Frankish sect of Jews. They believe the only way to bring the messiah is to spread evil through the world. It is only when the earth is totally corrupt that the messiah will come.

>being against Satanic Worship

I'm the only one trying to kill these kikes, you vote one in!

He's agreeing with you. Stupid druggie Russian. Hes simply saying that in the pública consensus it's a myth. And no one takes it serious except for the autists who frequent this board.

Woke af, real truther hours right chea.

fucking sons of bitches, trying to force the hand of God, no wonder why even He hates the fucking kikes

Your lies are as weak as your forms Lucifer! Quit pretending to be a cow and saying your a champion of mankind! The only thing you wish to bring about Satan is bringing God's innocent children to your pathetic level! You're kikes and fallen angels greatest ally, like you have what it takes to betray them!

>She's wearing a moloch-related pendant
>moloch is the god of child sacrifice
>is linked to james alefantis - james alefantis and david brock were on another rothschild's instagram account
>james alefantis was accused of being part of pizzagate
>links to podestas and maria abramovic who also is into moloch.

Ok so how did a high ranking ex Nazi's son (gwb) end up marrying allistor Crowley's daughter Larah, yes larah bush.

What about Jeb!

Well the Nazi's were right so what's disturbing?

Was allistor crowley really in contact with evil extraterrestrial intelligent sentient beings who gave him instructions on satanic ritualistic "magic", he believed so and thats good enough for me.

Alefantis is a bastard Rothschild, disowned because his existence would bring the family shame.

>umhhh , that can't be true
>check on Wikipedia
Oh shit son! I guess Sup Forums never lies...

Why was lynn de rothschild so upset at john podesta, how did he "destroy" a great family. Was his upfront and cavalier taste for "pizza" the reason?

>they don't know about her
>they don't know/care about eccentric jewelry on a granny

They were in on the vig, you've been dupped, both stalin and hitler answered to ((them)) specifically a Jesuit general as this vile belief system (luceferianism) had roots in most religions and systems of control.

Lost.
brb, obtaining anally injected death sentence

Did they base that Hand group in Iron Fist off this? Sounds just like them.

wikipedia is run by the kikes

Use infogalactic

Grandpa Bush was a Nazi?
I have to love the Bushes now??
FUCK Sup Forums!!!

This is too much.

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU