He has a point, right?

He has a point, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn17228-why-is-the-earth-moving-away-from-the-sun/
curious.astro.cornell.edu/about-us/41-our-solar-system/the-earth/orbit/83-is-the-distance-from-the-earth-to-the-sun-changing-advanced
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, he's completely fucking stupid and a literal shill and I'm ashamed he represents me.

Okay jewish climate change shill

No, he's retarded. A trait often found in conservatives

>defending man who is saying something completely retarded because he is literally paid by oil companies
>i'm the shill for pointing this out

gas yourself

theres more and more people every year.causing more weight, increasing gravities pull towards the sun.

So the guy that is a literally shill of the fossil fuel industry is right about something with no evidence, but it's the scientists fault for lying?

Are you dense or is this a shitpost, I really can't tell.

no jews

Well, either the sun impacts global temperature or it doesnt. There are conflicting studies that say the sun is not responsible and does not contribute to warming trends, but other studies that cite decreased solar activity as the reason for why there was an ice age, and not global warming when CO2 concentrations were 100% what they are today

>a leaf

go watch the (((rebel)))

He is probably more right than he is wrong. I rate his statement as mostly true.

>is this a shitpost, I really can't tell.

being this fucking retarded

Ha ha what a retard.

He is an idiot but he is kind of right.
The problem is too many bodies creating too much heat Co2 because of the nature of the supply chains.

He probably just said whatever as an excuse however.

This is what Americans actually believe. This is who they look up to.

I am always amazed at how popular the support for a bunch of oligarchs and international mining cartels is on Sup Forums. Every time I see someone going off about being bluepilled and da joos i wonder if its someone like this, where not eating the shit the shills spew somehow means you are being tricked by a ((((merchant))))

>He is an idiot but he is kind of right.
ok...
>The problem is too many bodies creating too much heat Co2 because of the nature of the supply chains.
you lost me champ

about the only thing he almost alluded to was our position in space is constantly moving which has an affect on the temperature of planets

we aren't in free fall towards the sun because of fat Americans or something retarded like he's asserting

This is what I imagine the thought process is of every climate change "skeptic" who isn't an obvious big oil shill.

>he believed it was real
I found a bigger retard.

ok, so that big fireball in the sky that is the source of all the light and heat that makes earth liveable (geothermal heat is insignificant) has no effect on climate but a gas that makes up .0004% of the atmosphere does?

so science.

I don't see the big deal, he was on the phone of course it's not going to sound like a professional political statement

Stop being retarded. yes, changes in the sun will have effects on climate, that is not being debated. What is being debated is 'what is causing the current massive climate shift', and the answer to that has overwhelmingly been 'human activity'.

Him being an idiot does not mean climate change is real.

newscientist.com/article/dn17228-why-is-the-earth-moving-away-from-the-sun/

there is no massive climate shift.

current temperatures are well within recorded limits over the last 2000 years, about the middle.

Warming would be good anyway, for much of the earth's history it was warming than it is now. Humanity thrives during warmer weather,

If Canada was 2 degrees warmer maybe they would they there instead of coming here.

>Humanity thrives during warmer weather,

Yeah, just look at the Sahara desert, truly a thriving place.

You mean the 20 years of climate warming hiatus?

Or do you mean the warming that didn't occur during the entire industrial revolution, when Europe burned so much coal that entire forests died and species changed color.

Help me understand the mysterious ways of climate propaganda I mean science.. because we all fucking love science amirite?

>mfw Arctic regions and Antarctica dwarf earth's deserts but he leaves that out

from an absolute scientific standpoint, yes the earth does move closer to the sun every year and yes people give off a lot of heat.

>>Humanity thrives during warmer weather,
Yeah fuck being able to grow crops nd shit

Did you know that Earth is the closest to the Sun during winter? It's not about the distance, it's about the tilt. Idiots like you have no business speaking of science.

So what percentage of global warming is human caused and what percentage is just naturally occurring?

lol

the earth is moving away from the sun you idiot.

About 200 million tonnes of carbon dioxide are released by vulcanoes, 26 billion tonnes are released by human activity.

Don't be fucking retarded, the earth's orbit decays because the earth is moving through the sun's upper atmosphere and the gasses/heat/radiation it gives off.

>You mean the 20 years of climate warming hiatus?
2015 was the hottest year on record until 2016 happened, and 2017 is well on its way to beating both.

Where is the delta-v needed for this coming from?

Only Zionists and WASPs deny climate change, JIDF filth.

You didn't answer the question.

Fuck the GOP and the DNC.

curious.astro.cornell.edu/about-us/41-our-solar-system/the-earth/orbit/83-is-the-distance-from-the-earth-to-the-sun-changing-advanced

we're moving away from the Sun at the rate of ~1.5 cm (less than an inch) per year.

You still didn't answer the question.

Dude the temperature change caused by both natural and human factors is literally in the graph I posted. You can easily do the math yourself if you want to translate it in percentages, I'm not gonna do it for you

So what's your stance then? 50%? 25%? Something else?

That graph shows a 0.001 degree change is mean temperature in the same time human greenhouse gas emissions octupled.

And on top of that it only covers 100 years, which is a vastly insufficient sample size, on top of being blatantly deceptive considering there was a significant cooling period in the late 1800's.

You can't write this shit. Pure comedy gold.

cool stuff, I thought it was the other way around.

Next time someone makes a claim of fact try actually taking 5 minutes to glance at the source literature on the subject BEFORE you start repeating the claim of some user on Sup Forums hey?

Literally everything you just said was wrong. That's amazing for someone trying to be right.

not an argument