I'm moving to Australia in a month. Darwin to be exact

i'm moving to Australia in a month. Darwin to be exact

what can I expect? I already have a job lined up in case you were wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/faeces-tosser-on-the-loose-at-darwin-residential-building-the-kube/news-story/1eadd83ed3ee04b9fc35c43b1c975dd1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bull sharks, snakes, and crocodiles.

abbos

expect it to be hot

Fuck off, we're full.

>I already have a job lined up
what's the job?

You are going to get FRY'd top kek, Not even Australians can handle that heat very well.

Last time I went to Darwin, outside felt like the apocalypse and indoors were like Antarctica

Fuck off we're full.
>Darwin
Can't tell if you're baiting, retarded, or both.

It will be hot in a month's time. It will also be the coldest time of the year.

Everyone in the city is a piece of shit. All the problems come from the city. Darwin city is awful and expensive.

Everyone in the rural area wants to be left alone so they can drink, shoot and fish in peace. Either fit in quietly or go away.

Don't go near any water that didn't come out of a bore, a bottle or a pipe. There's probably something in there that wants to eat you.

I was told it's a hidden gem. Surely there's things to look forward to

Ewww yuck Darwin why? Its our shittest city other than Melbourne. Hot, and humid all the fucking time. The nippons should have dropped MORE bombs on it.

Expect lots of boongs.

Rofl why darwin cunt. You go from niggerland to coonland. Wot for

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULLLLLLLLLLLLL

Think panhandle florida.

Lad who ever told you Darwin is a 'hidden gem' was having a fucking laugh. Darwin is a fucking hellhole. You know when people say "damn Australia is hot", those people usually have gone to Sydney/Melbourne. Now imagine LIVING in Darwin, one of our (if not our) hottest cities.

Watch out for dropbears, the crocs are real tame though.

the nightlife on mitchell street is fucking wild

>I was told it's a hidden gem

oi m8 i've got some oceanfront property to sell ya too, super cheap

Darwin is hot as fuck...you will sweat to death at night if you don't have AC or a fan.

The city is actually pretty nice, but it is expensive.

Don't listen to the f'off were full aussie cunts in this thread. It's easy to get a job there. The town is filled with backpackers working there (however a lot of them are hippies).

abbos
wildlife
tropical heat
lotsa beer

Except with better wilderness

>tfw skin turns scarlet if I spend more than an hour outdoors in the sun
>tfw can't tolerate 30 degrees

ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/faeces-tosser-on-the-loose-at-darwin-residential-building-the-kube/news-story/1eadd83ed3ee04b9fc35c43b1c975dd1

How bad are the spiders in Australia? Is it a meme? How often do you see massive ones?

depends where you are and what kind you're dealing with
>How often do you see massive ones?
every day

Expect Australians.

This is the biggest one I've ever seen in Australia. I took a photo of it with a snapchat filter

Do they bite? Are they stubborn or do they fuck off when they see you?

the ones that kill you are usually underneath railguards along the road. They are tiny and will fucking kill you. I saw a few massive ones in daintree.

Expect dis

>Darwin
No one even considers it part of Australia. They don't do anything. They don't even have proper seasons, just Wet and Dry. Even a cucked city like Melbourne is better.

Not as bad as the brown snakes hanging around your backyard

>Darwin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Have fun getting killed by Abos.

hot weather, drunken abbos, boredom.
/thread

Lol darwin. Enjoy getting enriched by the 'first people'.

>Melbourne
I wouldn't go that far.

Or an olive python sneaking up the shitter when your pinching one off

Those trips have to mean something, right?

Expect the following:

>coons
>fucking hot

Depends, some you don't wanna get bitten by but the typical ones you find like huntsman (wood spider) or daddy long legs are completly harmless and usually just chill and catch flies/bugs etc

>American
>Moving to Darwin

Are you a marine being stationed in Darwin?

Also Darwin is fucking hell. I'm convinced the only reason people near the equator only actually live there is because they don't that you don't have to have suffer tropical heat 12 months of year elsewhere in the world.

It's also not very big. Darwin is a small city, barely 150,000 people in the region. It's also literally thousands of kilometres from the rest of civilisation. Sort of like Alaska I guess, but tropical death instead of frostbitten death.

>I'm convinced the only reason people near the equator only actually live there is because they don't that you don't have to have suffer tropical heat 12 months of year elsewhere in the world.

Is this Abo English?

These like to wander around and into the house when it's warm. They can live underwater for 24 hours and are aggressive as. They seem to like hiding in shoes for some reason

>hidden gem

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

We need to start a huntmen domestication program

>It's also literally thousands of kilometres from the rest of civilisation.
when the rest of civilisation is composed of pic related, can you really be blamed for wanting to be as far away as possible from it?

I see maybe 1 spider in my house a year, and they're almost always Huntsmans (Did see a Wolf spider near my pool last year, that was a bit freaky).

I deleted half of that sentence after and rewrote it but didn't reread it. Bit of mess but you get the picture. It's a shithole climate wise.

Also Northern Territory is home to a lot of Abo's. Darwin itself doesn't actually have that many (less than 10%) but most towns in NT are very Abo.

Rain
Heat
Abbos
Expensive food
Shit Internet

In that order.

Death or incapacitation via snake, spider, tick, jellyfish shark, crocodile, cassowary or bats is a possibility.

Enjoy our lovely continent.

>I'm moving to Darwin
>I'm moving to the worst city in Australia

Boongs and flys

There are zero cassowary in Darwin you Mulroney. But you forgot buffalo and bentang

expect to be jailed cause pedohysteria

lmao Darwin is hell on earth, have fun mate

>Death or incapacitation via snake, spider, tick, jellyfish shark, crocodile, cassowary or bats is a possibility.

All preferable to living in Darwin.

Stay home. We have ants that kill people. I'm not joking.

>Darwin

Have fun friend.
>darwin is a literal shithole

It depends where you live, I haven't seen a huntsman spider or any equivalently big spider in years, but I live in Sydney.

If I ever see a huntsman though, it's in some random corner in my house and it's always in summer.

Don't be surprised if your move is cancelled, there's just no room

Fuck off we're full cunt

Chinese territory in 10 years

>no one recognises this copypasta

Sup Forums is dead and we have killed it

Fuck off, we're full.

lol why do people want to come here?
have you seen the suicide rates?

Darwin smells like piss from all the homeless and unwashed abbos. Have fun mate.

House prices are collapsing up there. Wait a while before buying house. There will be some desperate people selling soon.
Also, hot up there. Don't be croc food and swim in the water.