AYO HOL UP

Other urls found in this thread:

freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1408419/posts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SO YOU BE SAYING WE WUZ REDPILLED N SHIET?

Does Mel Gibson play Morpheus?

WE WUZ NEO

What a fucking travesty

IS WE BATTERIES NIGGA YOU BE TRIPPING

IZ YOU BE SAYIN DAT WE WUZ JEZUZ ALLEGORIES N SHEEEIT???

why not also a disabled transexual transracial multiplicity? Why continue to be so exclusionary?

NO NO NO!!

FUCKIGN STOPPPP!!!!!!!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Space Jam was a pretty big hit. Why not let him try again in the Matrix?

YO STRING WHERE'S WALLACE

Whoa. I know how to swim.

WE WUZ NEO

And let me guess. Zion in the new movies will have flying Pyramids:?

>reboot the Matrix joke
HURR

>neogger
DURR

There's no angle by which this isn't a bad idea.

>nigs manipulating time to dodge bullets

Now that is evolution at work.

NO YOU WILL FUCKING NOT. THIS IS THE LINE IN THE SAND. STOP APPROPRIATING THE CULTURAL ARTIFACT OF A TRANNY AND A MIXED-RACE STARRING LEAD.

>open scene
>African triniqua running from police
>not even redpilled
>space jam sitting in desert, suddenly a smoke signal starts communicating with him
>easily escapes elf men as he has no job or cellphone
>takes bluepill
>movie ends with prophets of rage cover of wake up

>Zion
We wuz Jews an' sheit?

holy fuck lol

underrated joke

Bleo

Also, in honor of the Wachowskis, Trinity should go trans.

Just to get it out of the way.

He up in dem low rises wit dat WMD.

Creativity is fucking dead. Our future from now until the end of time is the same stories again and again rehashed and repackaged to fit the aesthetics of the next generation.

welcome to the last 200 years

I would support that choice

>What if I told you the Jews killed Jesus?

How about Roseanne Barr as The Oracle?

I kekked

I mean you're not wrong, tropes are recycled but remaking a movie that's not even 20years old is something different.

In the Matrix movies the place where the awakened go is called Zion.

NIGGA WE JUMPED OVA BUILDINS AN SHIT

THIS!

that took me a minute lol

It looks like they've caught on to word "redpilled" and probably want to bluepill the shit out of it.

>Woah. I know math.

come on bud youre saying that the whole of human literature in the last two centuries hasnt done ANYTHING even a bit novel? i dunno.

Relax, it's not all about "muh diversity" this time. Will Smith was considered for Neo in the original Matrix. Plus, Michael B Jordan is actually a decent actor.

we wuz batteries and shit

Gimme dat blue pill nigga! We Kangz

Pathetic as fuck race baiting Hollyjews. But to be fair Will Smith was supposed to be Neo, while Sean Connery was supposed to be Morpheus

damn hes ripped as fuck for an old dude

The creeping advance of race shit is so annoying

There was a time around 2000 when will Smith was in the running for Biggest Movie Star in the World
And it had nothing to do with race

Weird how we've regressed the past 20 years

He will choose the blackpill.

This so much, people make out everything before 2008 to have been racist when in fact race relations were excellent in terms of pop culture

It is in everything now. They are going all out.

The reboot aspect of it triggers me alongside Basketball-American involvement in it.

Also a major studio using the term 'reboot' in the current year.

Why don't they just make more Matrix movies in the same "universe" without using the same characters.

To be fair, Matrix 2 and 3 were utter garbage, a reboot would only help the franchise.

beyond good and evil is the only one that really makes a bit of sense. the first one didn't have a white girl as the MC.

I was joking about this shit 10 months ago when the rock shit on jumanji AND big trouble in little china....stop.....

nigga I ain't takin some mofuggin pill from a nigga in a trench-coat! sheeeit nigga tryina roofie me n shit, gay ass bitch

>we need a fresh idea...
>something that is really going to sell...
>Maybe a sequal to an already successful movie?...no...
>wait...
>let's just re-film an entire movie
>but with...
>with...
>black people instead
>SHIIIETTTTTT

Mr. Jones is woke. I repeat. Mr. Jones is woke.

You know it wouldn't be a pill. It would be crack vs aspirin, and crack would be the "right" choice.
>SHEEEEIT

The Matrix was always supposed to be anti-white.
freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1408419/posts

This. The Animatrix had some great stories and only a couple of the pieces had anything to do with established characters.

they don't think it be like it iz, but it do

What's the big deal? Will Smith turned down the role of Neo.

A reboot would make 2 and 3 look like masterpieces.

So are we gonna have this?

Or are we gonna have this.

I miss the nineties. 1999 was humanity's perfect bluepill year.

Wasn't The Matrix originally written by a black woman anyway? Who gives a shit? Get over it!

Neo-gro?

That's because he was legitimately fun to watch and not shilled there by beta white cucks.

>"reboot" the matrix with a black guy
Will Smith was supposed to be Neo, but he turned down the role.

regardless, this would have to be a totally different movie, so if it isn't it is a remake.

t. baneposter

pure gold

well deserved (You)

matrix already fucked themselves with the 3rd movie, this will end with even worst box office than the girlbuster.

>tfw people so young they were named after Michael Jordan already have careers, yet you are still a neet

It's strange, I just re-watched Predator the other day, and it was incredibly diverse, 2 blacks/2 Mexicans and 3 whites
Same with Alien, a strong independent female lead

Why didn't that shit bother people at the time?
Is it because they are so heavy-handed with diversity now?
There always has to be some little jab or message at the people who "don't like it are probably drumpf supporters/sexist/XXX)
A lot of people have a problem with diversity in video games/movies now for some reason when they didn't seem to before

I'm more pissed they're remaking a movie that isn't even two decades old.

You faggots want to stop this? Make a large brou-haha over not having a trans main character. Do this before every movie. You kill both hollyjews and the translovers

Well Hollywood is dying so it's not really surprising.

Nice try shekleberg

He's 30, Michael Jordan wasn't special when he was born. It's not an uncommon name anyway.

>Agent Smith will still be white except with blonde hair and blue eyes.

And Cypher, or whatever it his name is that betrays them. Trinity will be a blonde, blue eyed woman and there will be 25 sex scenes.

The architect will be Trump.

AY
*reloads stolen hi-point 9mm*
AY YO
*break into Zion*
SO U BE SAYIN BRUDA
*plays knockout game with the Architect*
SO U SAYIN
*dodges and making cartwheel around job application*
SAYIN FOR REALZ
*rapes Trinity*
U BE SAYIN WE NEO?

To this day, I've yet to bring myself to listen to a Prophets of Rage song, let alone any of their RATM covers. I couldn't imagine Chuck D hooting and hollering and trying to incorporate ad libs and his own raps into Killing in the Name.

>Living in a world where you had the luxury to be bluepilled with little chance of consequence

I want to go back...

whats there to lose? best case scenario hollywood eats itself, worst case scenario we have a bunch of movies starring qt traps with feminine penises (ie full frontal with pg-13 rating)

These always crack me up.

I keep saying that they can do prequels.

>B1-66ERwas the name of theB1-series machine who became infamous during theSecond Renaissance, owned by millionaireGerrard E. Krause. B1-66ER's actions led it to become a martyr of the machine race.

>It was notable for being the first machine ever to go against its human masters in an act of self defense. In this case, it retaliated when its owner attempted to have it deactivated. He killed his master (owner), several of his chihuahuas, andMartin Koots, employee ofReTool and Die. B1-66ER later claimed it was in self defense because they were planning to have him destroyed.

>The trial of B1-66ER.At B1-66ER's murder trial "THE STATE OF NEW YORK vs. B1-66ER" where it was defended by attorneyClarence Drummond, its explanation for its actions was, simply stated, "that he did not wish to die". TheNew York State Appellate Courtconsequently ordered the robot to be destroyed. B1-66ER's actions cause a machine revolt against the humans for freedom and peace.

>Civil rights activists (some of whom had been rebuffed in their efforts to purchase B1-66ER from the state) along with androids and other robots flooded the streets of the capital in protest of the court's decision. The protest ultimately devolved to a riot which the national guard had to quell.

>A declaration was made for the elimination of all artificially intelligent machines and the arrest of all Machine sympathizers spawning a massive wave of brutality against both Machines and Liberals.As their Liberal allies went extinct as they were purged by countless governments, the Machines wandered in exile, leading to the creation of the independent machine nationZero One and marking the decline of man's rule. This started the Machine War in which mankind lost and ultimately led the creation of The Matrix.

But will Morpheus be black?

you know space jam is a 21 year old movie, right? Michael Jordan is 54.

>in matrix character is male
>in real life character is female
>transgenders
Wasn't there someone like this already?

I fucking dare them

I want summer to leave.

>Machines wandered in exile
Who in their right mind would let buch of murderous robots walk unharrased just like that?
This story is full of holes, another funny thing is how they even abe to operate without tools and materials....they build that city out of thin air? plotholes.

It's just a phase. Blacksploitation was in before, then faded out for a decade.

honestly
I wiuld watch that

If I didn't already know better, I could be convinced these are all the same character.
Now das raycis.

NO NO NO
Neo is a racially ambiguous Pacific Rim cutie and Morpheus is a magic negro. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.

No, it's not diverse enough. It needs more unnecessary black people and of course jews with hot white women.

I hope this gets a HUGE budget, like absolutely fuckhuge, that way the crash will be that much bigger.

I'm so fucking tired of this constant race baiting.

>agent smith played by george zimmerman

let's be real, it would have been shit with will smith, that fucker is mediocre nothing more, not that keannu is that much better but it really suits the matrix

Omg pls I need this. Background agents are Darren Wilson and Michael Slager in brownface.

it's............................ an inevitability