What level of failing to cope is this?

vanityfair.com/style/2017/06/donald-trump-biggest-mistake-might-have-been-getting-elected

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/b8X8E
youtube.com/watch?v=9_ZoroJdVnA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Profit denial
archive.is/b8X8E

When you win the presidecy, you lose

the fat retard just wants to golf. u think he's enjoying being the biggest joke on the planet?

honestly I think he just really likes winning

Basically this.. there are 2 kinds of people that seek to be president:

1) A decent person who sees it as public a service, and a kind of sacrifice of their life to try to shape a better America (Obama, Carter, etc.)

2) A narcissistic, power-hungry type person who sees the presidency as a conquest, with the desire to dominate and control other people (Trump, Bush, etc.)

its just perpetuating the same bullshit

>implying

If Trump has been or was doing illegal shit, then getting elected was about the worst thing he could have done.

Inb4 hiding in plain sight. I know one of you retards is going to say it

I disagree
There's no black and white, there are just shades of grey
You can be narcissistic and power hungry and see the presidency as a conquest, but you can also see how you could use these attributes to benefit the whole country at the same time, that's Trump

Do you honestly, within your heart of hearts, believe Donald J. Trump gives a shit about anyone but himself and, maybe, Ivanka?

yeah unlike Hillary. which has killed 50+ people and laundered 80 billion dollars.

She would have been the much better candidate.

Its all about getting rid of Obama's legacy.

Every single president without question was, is and will be a narcissist. You have to be a narcissist to think
>I am the best possible person to run this country
To think anything else is simply delusion.

your shill tactics don't work here. You disgusting jew.

In giving a shit about himself he also would care how history views him. To bad he is too stupid to look that far ahead.

>Oy Vey!!! Trumps biggest mistakes were becoming a billionaire, destroying the first black president, destroying the MSM, and destroying the massively butthurt Left and their hordes of niggers, faggots, and kikes.

Really makes you think what exactly "making the right decision" is if the left thinks all that is a mistake.

Trump is a leftist kike lover.

I didn't say anything about who would have been a better candidate. I didn't bring up anything about Hillary Clinton.

If the best you can do when Trump's stupid actions are pointed out is say "B-but Hillary..." for no reason, that doesn't say much about your confidence in Trump.

Fucking idiot.

you do realize bush was a sjw fo muslims.

what stupid actions, you mean the left chasing it's own tail?

> obama just did it to be of service
> massively expanded the powers of the surveilance state, let the military industrial complex run the country budget further into debt and was obsessed with his legacy

Are you larping as a retarded piece of trash or are you actually a retarded piece of trash? I honestly can't tell. Please explain.

I haven't seen the democrats this riled up since they assassinate Lincoln.

Will they try the same this time?

Let's face it. We all know who the enemy is. It's time to stop this cancer once and for all.

based aussie

>>>evidence

Dozens of congressional hearings and testimonies, literally the most scrutinized political figure for the past 30 years, no evidence of guilt other than conspiracy tards, and you fucks parrot it

Current investigation into Trump with Nixon lawyers heavily leaning to obstruction of justice at minimum, with only a few months into investigations, and you cucks hang onto Trump's dick for dear life

Just please accept the election result so we can all move on.

Please stop this madness before it escalates to a full scale civil war. If you democrats impeach or assassinate the president the country will be annihilated.

And too many people know who you guys are. You will not be able to flee the country this time. It will be game over for you too.

>7 months and counting
>still as salty and in denial as the morning after the election

I never thought victory can tasted so sweet. Plus it's not even a quarter into his first term

youtube.com/watch?v=9_ZoroJdVnA

Everybody does it to feed their egos.

Maybe except for Bernie, he seemed like he didn't expect to win, so he concentrated on pushing a message.

>Current investigation into Trump with Nixon lawyers heavily leaning to obstruction of justice at minimum

only in your wildest dreams, plebbit fag

more than Hilary (literally a sociopath)

Bernie didn't concede after losing California. He had a huge ego and wanted to the "people's party" of youngins who adore him to take down the evil trump.

He had a beta white knight fetish about himself

Obama was a puppet with the DNCs hands so far up his ass they could tickle his lungs to make him giggle, he was charismatic, more holywood in behaviour then Trump ever was

Doesnt matter if youre good or bad of you're realizing somebody elses agenda

The Idea that only good men can be leaders is wrong too