This

I'd also put the line before the horse.

Id eat the horse also

Rabbits are delicious

Why isn't there a fish?

Rabbit and everything to the right : normal day
Everything left to the rabbit : famine/disaster/apocalyptic scenario

I'd eat a rabbit but not a horse

I keep some chickens as pets..... so i dunno, but i also eat them before they die of old age (i kill them before i eat them. dont know why i have to clarify this but some of you may get the wrong idea)

PETA advocates for replacing other meats with fish.

dont ask me why chickens have feelings but fish dont.

These guys get it.

Also, id eat everything up there if i lived in a third world shit hole

Tbh I'd eat them all

The only thing that concerns me about dog/cat is the inhumane conditions they're kept in, but if I were in Chink territory and offered, I'd still do it

I don't think there's a meat I wouldn't eat. I'd try human flesh if I could be certain I wouldn't get prions from it.

Put everything not a dog over the line.

chickens are shit pets wtf is wrong with you

only reason to keep them is for eggs

I dont think fish use as much as their brain span so they cant feel as complex emotions as other animals.

They can sense danger but dont necessarily get "scared" its hard to describe since we have those emotions to relate to a situation.
Also i think it affects how and what type of pain they can feel.

rabbits and horses are ok. no doggo

exactly on the bunny

Left of rabbits; I've eaten them and horses before. Bretty gud/10

I like how they are so single minded that they can't fill out the billboard with more pets and just double up on cats and dogs of different breeds.

my stomach draws no line

all is fair game

have you ever read anything on the neurobiology of various species in your entire life?

Horse meat is delicious and healthy. What else are you gonna do with irreparably injured horses?

Got about 14 alltogether. and i find them funny animals to have around, since they have a pack mentality with a clear "pecking order". and you wont ever know the feeling of a chickens attempt at a weird neck hug they do.

Better than cats in my opinion, plus their shit is good for farming. (also eggs)

How do you know they just aren't all autistic?

good tasting animals get eaten, bad tasting ones can live

a reptillian brain is a reptillian brain. im all for reduction of beef intake (only fat niggers and white trash eat enough beef to actually make it an issue anyways), but i dont give two shits about the """suffering""" of a literal bird brain.

chickens eat ticks and shit

have you ever read anything that wasnt printed on a niggers cock? go fuck yourself pseud, you dont know shit.

I'd eat them all, plus I'd be willing to try people.
I'd also keep every single one as a pet.

Good and tasty life.

I'm open to trying them all. Get that animal-discriminating Hindu and Jewish nonsense out of here.

That would imply they were smart enough to be non-autists(?) anyway. i might be memeing here but i read/heard about this years ago and its something that has stuck with me.

For all i know it may just be bullshit some "vegetarians" try to pull to justify eating fish.

Rabbit tastes nice wtf u on aboot

Going through thread cobfirmed whites love dogs
Normies kiss their dogs an when u google beastility its always whites fuckin em

RINE ENDS NAO

You may not, but some people do. Id rather eat the meat of an animal that has seen the open sky ect and lived a few comfortable years or w/e. some call it empathy

Some animals might have not evolved into as sophisticated creatures as others did so their pain receptors might not be as complex. then again all ive just said could be on the spot bullshit.

You're right men too

Das right.

Only chinks are based, cuz they eat them all...

Horse meat is better compared to beef that is a well known fact.

so for me I draw the line after the last dog.
so ya that rabbit is also dead for me.

also if you were in China or some third shit hole country you wouldn't care less.

>not including horse and rabbit
>leaf cuisine

You know when you make a thread and you answer your own question with the picture you posted? This is one of those threads.

Kys

honestly this shit doesn't make sense to me. From a biological perspective you could argue that even plants feel pain, since they do respond to outside stimulus and can tell when they are damaged. The only difference is that some living things don't scream in a way that's recognizable to humans.

It's all the same shit. You can't be for killing certain animals but not others.

science you fuck tard.

between the dog and the rabbit

I have horsemeat in my fridge. Sucks to be in a country where it isn't available everywhere. It tastes nice, is very low in fat and very high in protein. Fucking cuck faggots.

If you don't eat horsemeat, you're not white.

>What is a brain?????

the medkit is right

nah

Why do you need to have a brain? Plenty of sea animals don't have a brain in the same sense we are used to, yet they still function in nearly the same way brained animals do. Why the fuck are you discriminating against life without brains?

>not eating horse or rabbit

Didn't know there were fingolian expats in mountainjewville.

pretty much this

bro rabbit is delicious

Before the hare

>no macacao
UMA

As with most people, including the ones who made this billboard, my conscience enjoys an inverse relation with my hunger.
So it depends.

heh
to be fair you could probably bang a vegan chick being a meat eater, and cucking your diet for her sake probably wont help you fuck her

Rabbit*

Because life without brains can't elaborate external stimuli therefore they cant feel pain.

I draw the line through the words: Eat all the animals.

On the other hand niggers are animals and I'm sure that I don't want any nigger in me.

I'm open minded... I say left of the golden retriever

the fuck are you even saying

>horses are more likely to be eaten than rabbits and dogs
>multiple representations of dogs and cats on the left to pad numbers
>no fish, crab, shrimp, bison, deer, duck, turkey, lobster, etc. etc. etc. on the right
It's almost like the image is intentionally misleading

fish arent fluffy or cute so they're fair game

that video made me chuckle

If you dont have a brain you cant feel pain

im not trying to argue that fish dont have feelings as I think they probably do but im arguing that the potential is there either way, and you seem to not think they have the potential to not have feelings which is making a lot of juicy assumptions on the nature of pain and the subjective experience of it that are totally unknown. they have nociception and their brain does fire similar to other species when experiencing pain, and can get high on opiates, and a common arguement on lacking a neocortex would make a lot of other species unable to as well. but whether the nocicpetion cooresponds to higher level cns shit is a bit weird, and its a lot more obvious for some species than others and fish is a less obvious one, so im assuming thats where peta's arguement is going from (even if i personally think theirs is probably bullshit)

I would not eat dogs or cats unless I was starving.
Horses I would not eat under normal circumstances but I would eat it if I had too.

like that nigger came up with that on her own

Horse sausages are the best. Tho. Only inbred britbongs get offended by eating horse.

I'd say that the Horse should be the last one to be eaten, it can help at work, and carry stuff

>tfw vegan

feels good not being a piece of shit who has to do mental gymnastics in an attempt to justify the indefensible.

Yawn...

that's kinda begging the question there, user. You may as well argue that only animals with eyelashes feel pain because that's how you define it.

fuck the fucking potential, if i punch a fish all its gonna do is go "gurgle gurgle" and die. if i punch a chicken all its gonna do is go "bok bok" and peck me. if i punch a cow its gonna look at me with its soulful little eyes and moo very disturbingly.

mammal pride 4 lyfe

>Rabbit
>Not food
>An horse
>While it's debatable if it's and athlete or not, it's still food
>Everything before rabbit
>Not being respectful to the Asian community

Why are vegans such bigots?

I'd eat vegans if it was legal.

have you ever tried to feel pain without a brain?
no?
i dont think so. if you havent tried it then we cant know either way.

however for a lot of the higher level functions we correlate to the subjective experience of pain, our understandings are based on the brain firings and that type data, which obviously need the brain.

also just because you reflex to stimuli that would be considered painful to humans doesnt mean you feel pain.

this

sounds like you dont want to actually reason through it, which is why i was saying mean things to you.

god i wish that were me

your retarded argument implies you cannot deduce anything in the world that you personally have not experienced. Are you also going to argue that dogs don't feel pain and emotions, because you haven't personally experienced being a dog?

>justifying
This is why nobody takes vegans seriously

Apart from other vegans

>implying I have to justify myself for eating meat as an omnivorous creature

The line is when they are more useful alive than in a burger.

>he's not a carnivore

fpbp... I was thinking the same thing

I'm not 100%, but pretty sure prions only occurs from devouring too much human brain. Again, not sure. Google that shit.

>So where do you draw the line?
at the point the hunger kicks in

>no horse
You can't have a decent Sauerbtatrn without horse meat faggot

>indefensible

defending...from who??

humans are literally kings of the universe. we can do whatever the fuck we want and have nobody to answer to.

Ching chongs eat dogs n shit youtu.be/CCLpjOA8iUU

okay youre right that part of the argument was retarded. but you havent said anything for the rest of it, in which lies the actual point I was making.

to pointlessly try to back up the retarded part of my argument, we try to correlate our subjective experience of pain to the physical features that are involved in it (obviously) and we look for similar stuff on the dog (which we have found a lot of vs a plant and you should know this) and try to come up with theories for the overall experience based on this, which can never really be proven true but we can get pretty damn close (same with solipsism which would be a better counter to my retarded argument than your dog example)

however for having no brain we have like no common features involved in pain so we know absolutely jackshit other than observing behaviors and extrapolating the rest.

i just showed you my reasoning: real life experience.

now why dont you make like a tree and fall down and die?

can't wait till you faggots are banned from here desu

>jews have convinced a significant number of white people that they are no better than animals
lol its like pootery