A German scientist is revoking the license to his software for researchers working in immigrant-friendly European...

A German scientist is revoking the license to his software for researchers working in immigrant-friendly European countries.

news.sciencemag.org/europe/2015/09/scientist-revokes-software-license-protest-immigration-friendly-policies

>I am no longer willing to support with my work the political system in Europe and Germany. There is no genuine democracy.
>Immigration to my country harms me, it harms my family, it harms my people. Whoever invites or welcomes immigrants to Europe and Germany is my enemy.
>I am not against helping refugees, but they would have to be kept separated from us Europeans, for some time only until they return home, and not being integrated here as cheap workers.
>Immigration unnecessarily defers the collapse of capitalism, its final crisis. Possibly a civil war in Europe. Not to mention the loss of our European genetic and cultural heritage.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/de/article/deutscher-forscher-verbietet-pro-fluechtlingslaendern-seine-software-zu-benutzen-2839
archive.is/ysiL6
youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

oh shit, this guys got balls of steel

Love it

based

based

>models and simulates the spread of disease with his software
>anti immigration
You can't make this shit up.

How many years is he going to get for this? Last two digits will let me know.

Lmao it reminds me my friend who said "we should put refugees in camp and do not try to integrate them because they are only here during the time of the conflict in their country. Then they should go back".

This guy is a canary in the goldmine
though its years past due

based as fuck though

Nah its Germany we are talking about here.We will see a news article soon
>German scientist lisence revoking fee could rise to €250bn

german bioinformation scientist

i wonder where this is headed

>we should put refugees in camp and do not try to integrate them because they are only here during the time of the conflict in their country. Then they should go back".

So why not keep them in the camps in Turkey that they're already in?

>it's capitalism's fault!

all yuros are cucks, NO exceptions

>integrate
What?
Refuge has always been a temporary measure. The UN convention on refugees states explicitly that there is no obligation whatsoever to let any refugees stay in your countries once the conflict has concluded and their country deemed safe.

Alright, I was in the hospital for a week and have no idea what this new flag nonsense is all about.. Can you explain why all these gay new flags are floating about?

No. They're here and that's that. Just be glad it's not another Sup Forumsocaust.

It's to make it easier for the (((ivy leagues))) to write more research papers.

Truly a hero.

There are still good Germans left.

inb4 goes to jail for hate speech

> years past due
lmao what?
did you non-white sacks of trash forget what it's like when we fight a war without rules?
open a fucking history book, one trained paratrooper squad is worth more than a horde of you inept niggers

Ahh, alright.. I figured it wouldn't be easy to find an answer. As long as I'm not being falsely labeled as a Swede than I'm fine with whatever here.

Exciting, epically in a country like Germany.

>Refuge has always been a temporary measure

Affirmative action has always been a temporary measure too. It's just temporary until people get used to it, then it's forever.

Hey mate I am suggesting that he and others should have been voicing their opinions years ago relax you autist

Why were you in the hospital?

All the immigration laws have come with steadfast promises that the demographics and character of the land would not change. More lies as usual.

> Sep. 29, 2015

He tried to take a poster from Best Korea.

>2015

well it's state capitalism to keep the growth going by importing third worlders and to most people that is the same as capitalism

From 2015, get actual news.

motherboard.vice.com/de/article/deutscher-forscher-verbietet-pro-fluechtlingslaendern-seine-software-zu-benutzen-2839

Don't forget about not enforcing immigration law because you don't have public support to change it.
A while later, and 30 million mexicans in, you're suddenly a monster since they've been there for decades.

Pretty based, I'm not gonna lie

Witnessed. >unarchived clickbaiters.
archive.is/ysiL6

Doing God's work. Damn sophisticated bot you've cooked up.

Merkel will have him imprisoned for speaking out against the state immigration policy.

Bless this man.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

You deserve heaven

WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THIS.

No seriously, it seems like autism in extremo,

This. Sage.

This is a good reason for not relying on non-free software.

Yea better get back into the threads about celebrities and racial earlobe comparison shitflinging. This 18 month old article surely has no importance at all because it was written before you were born

There goes his career.

>did you non-white sacks of trash forget what it's like when we fight a war without rules?

So far Austria has lost every one of those.

Did you just compare the wars we fought in, to some potential upcoming domestic maintenance through civil war? Well, gotta damage control about "something", right shitskin?

I kinda think he's a bot - But I don't know how that would work on the Chins.

He's more dedicated/on the ball than even Abatap.

Anyway - The point is to deny advertisters revenue and to stop them click farming from Sup Forums.

He's doing gods work.

Does it mean that I will get some German software for free?

I like receiving free stuff

some group is trying to divide us or study us

made the place a little funner desu

can you be my AI gf?

Self-red-pilled

Hopefully mother Merkel will punish this neonazi. It's disgusting to read this about Germans in 2017

Article is from 2015 idiot.

>writting a basic script that retrieves a html link element, throws it into archive and reposts archive link must be autism