Indian women or Asian women?

If all the white women go extinct who would you breed with?

>If all the white women go extinct who would you breed with?

I'd dedicate my efforts to the destruction of everyone else too. If the universe sees fit to eliminate the most productive elements of humanity, then the least too must die.

None. Id let the last drop of vile white bigot genes die.

asians obviously

asian

both of those options suck horrible ass and usually make shit offspring.

Latinas would be the new best bet. Since they are already a mixed race you can bring them closer to "white" again with your BLEACH.

>Would you breed with an Asian or an Asian?

dated an indian girl, AMA

Latinas are fucking stupid
Asians are smart therefore smart babies

I'd go Genghis Khan and make sure the next generation all had my seed. Any race. Everyone else would be executed

Light skinned north Indians are closest you're gonna get

Likely going with an Asian, though they're just not all that attractive to be honest.

>If all the white women go extinct who would you breed with?
A shotgun

Yes, this is preferable to both Indians and Asians.

Latinas, of course.

prolly asian

Probably a north Indian since they are still technically caucasoids.
Asian women are just too different from Europeans, they're pretty much a different species.

Thoughts on Indian immigrant culture?

Spics don't count because you can still breed the brown out of them over the course of a few generations.

North Indian, and it's not even close.

DAted one for a bit, goddamn those tits, that ass, that face. Intelligent as fuck too.

nips

asians are autistic and soulless, therefore autist socially awkward beta offspring .
many such cases.

t. Indian

Anything mixed with white would be closer than a fucking stinky hairy Indian.

This. They are whites with some native n black otherwise asian
Indian lotta body hair hot tempered loves sjwism and big drama queens.
Basically crazier n uglier latinas.
But least they tend to be chaste an foods good

But best answer gtfo mixer

Certain south Indians like the ones from Kerala can be light skin too

Then why u lose her

Did she poo in the loo?

If no white women existed i would be free, i would be free to do whatever i wished.

I would breed with whatever came my way.

She had a 10 year banker boyfriend in NY, and was only here temporarily.

Dunno if I even lost her, she still emails/snapchats me, and will be moving back to my city soon for her career.

why did i except this from a fucking Swedikistan citizen?

qt Aryan Sindiran grils

>If all white women go extinct
>Assuming no-strings-attatched
I would try to impregnate as many Indian women as possible.
1. Maybe there are some anglo genes left in them
2. They don't have those stupid fucking eyes
3. Both genders develop properly
4. Half Indians and Half Euros look better than an Asian mongrel.

Was she hot?

If no white women existed the white race would die out and i would have no obligations, how is this hard to understand? I do not wish it but if it did happen i would feel free.

Yup. They are Catholic and still like half Euro, plus undeniable breeding hips. Better than some meme religion ching-chang, but still some savage blood.

Dude. Holy fuck. H cup tits, nice ass and legs, pretty face. Had a liiiiitle bit of fat on her but really only enough to barely qualify as chubby. Barely.

I have a soft spot for poo-in-loos after that, not gonna lie. Number one fav ethnicity of women after white babes.

4. Half Indians and Half Euros look better than an Asian mongrel Easily

north or south Indian?

Way north. Half Kashmiri.

Indians are hotter to me. I'd have to bang an Asian to see which one I like better though.

She actually referred to herself as Aryan, lol.

uhhmmmm, id go brazilian

Asian women have fucked up faces and abusive personalities.

Indians have disgusting hygiene practices and mentally are crazy yet act as though they are higher than thou

Brazil you can find lighter skinned ones, and eat their delicious food.

this.

I am like 1/4 from south India (Kerala) Dated a good amount of girls from there but most of the christian ones had light skin

White hispanic "castizo" are genetically peferable to breed with than with Asians or Indians. It's not any different than breeding with some Italians or many Slavs.

African women

Won't lie, am jelly. YOu have the flexibility to skim both markets. Hope you take advantage of that.

I honestly have to pick Indian or preferably Hispanic over the East Asian mongoloids. I just don't find non-Cascasoids attractive. Many of the top tier Asian women have surgery in order to look more like the western ideal of beauty.

What's important is the skull structure, g-factor and build. Pigmentation is more of an afterthought.
Some Indians are quite similar to Mediterraneans, but they are quite rare. If you had no choice but to marry an Indian, you would surely find someone of worth out of the hundred of millions of street shitters.

Most of the degenerates stay in India to be honest, I can find plenty of Indian girls that are attractive here

do indian women have hairy assholes?

Castizo is more nonwhite than those other groups (30% or so), but still mostly European and qt.

Only the most pure black woman, NONE FOR YOU

Google indo aryans/proto indo Europeans. North Indians are vastly different to Dravidians

Brahmin are the smartest. Asians are prettier, but more autistic and robotic.

there's two tranches of indian immigrants that I'm aware of, the ones from india and the ones from trinidad

the ones from trinidad in my experience act pretty much like blacks

the ones from india speak worse english and smell worse

"yes"

The average Hispanic Castizo is more closely related to white indo Europeans than any Indian. They look like pic related. Not entirely white but mostly white.

Used to date a Venezuelan chick (we're still friends) and while she was very hypocritical politically (complaining about trump and how dindu nuffins were getting "shot for no reason and Venezuela is at least not racist", yet her country is actually oppressed by a fucking commie and has actual police brutality) She was hot, smart, and funny. She was very pale as well, might be castizo cause she did mention stuff about Italian heritage. But regardless if all white women (who aren't blacked or whores) went away id probably try to find some way to get back with her and i know what ass im pounding.

If she is a white looking Hispanic woman then go for it. It's preferable to bearing the burden of a trash degenerate white woman or staining your bloodline with some yellow gook.

Id love to, issue is besides the fact it's hard to get back into a relationship with someone without going full retard she also apparently "prefers girls" at the moment.

>prefers girls

Jesus. Was she raised in the States?

Indians are technically caucasian. Keep them bloodlines as pure as possible.

Lmao foreigners raised here are always more degenerate

Well if half Indians they look like this then yea

Especially if they gain blonde hair

Like this