This girl is 100% African. Gambian nobility

This girl is 100% African. Gambian nobility.

How are whites supposed to reach this level of kino, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
blackgirllonghair.com/2016/10/gambian-model-accused-of-being-a-white-woman-in-black-face/
accessgambia.com/information/people-tribes.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's really cute, but you're probably lying.

Not politics or current events

Fuck off

just proves that racist are not racist because of skin color but because of ape like features africans have

she looks like shit

shes ugly af

>Gambian nobility.

Lel

What the fuck does that even mean. She is the queen of a village of mud huts?

Hot, but like 0.0000000000000000001% of blacks look like this

Yes...yes...

Also I need a name

look at the file name. its from instagram.

melvnin is her instagram

Proof the noble caste is of Aryan descent.

>Gambian nobility
hol up, so you sayin'

She looks like a drow. All hail spider queen Lolth!

thanks user, i was starting to think i was the only one that reports these bait threads.

kekked
We'll burn you last, leaf.

WHAT ABOUT THIS IS POLITICS, FAG

she bleached her hair and put in contacts and got freckle tattoos

Thanks mates

>100% african
No she isn't don't be an idiot

so you get plastic surgery, colored contacts, a wig, and skin lightening and you look somewhat like a human and less like a nigger?

shocker

You wuz kangs. After the white man fucked you and didn't pull out.

>Gambian nobility
Must be a lot of white people in Gambia to racemix with to get all of that admixture :^)

>skin lightening

are you fucking retarded? she's dark as hell, that's part of the appeal

> genetic trash: the person
bahahahaha

One of the D'Urdens?

She looks like an alien in an upcoming capefag movie.

She looks white. no surprise.

Are there niggers who realize that all of the beauty ideals for sheboons are pretending to be white?

She looks like she LARPs

at least be consistent on the flags leftycuck

you know the drill guys, sage & report

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

She looks like an x-men.

>contacts
>fake freckles
>anime pics
>dyed hair

yeah shes a weeb

>thot hat
DROPPED

cute

she always posts these anime pics on her insta

She's rather ugly I'm afraid.

Just dropping by to say that the mom pants trend is a fucking boner killer. Girls, please stop pulling your pants over your navel. I promise not to slut shame you. Go back to the way things used to be. I miss whale tail.

She looks like a Caucasoid with black skin. That's definitely not normal negroid facial features...

fuck off Sup Forums.

No, that's a filthy mongrel that's wearing colored contact lenses and is caked in eyeliner and foundation.

sage

/thread

Those are not her real eyes if she's 100% African. She's either wearing color lenses or she has significant Caucasian ancestry.

>uhhh what is genetic diversity

It's fucking Africa you dolt. You know, the origin of most fucking life? The people can look like fucking anything.

blackgirllonghair.com/2016/10/gambian-model-accused-of-being-a-white-woman-in-black-face/

Her nose looks like my toilet bowl after I ate 3 tins of spicy tuna

She is clearly mixed and everything about her face looks super fucking weird. Hand too.

Isn't anyone noticing that disgusting looking hand?

WE
WUZ
WEEBS

First you were a white supremacist, and now you're a muslim? Get your story straight, Muhammad Smith.

>people with obvious white ancestry are nobility in every single non-white country

really made me think

>I want the push against public degeneracy to stop because muh aesthetics preference.
She looks in them.

anyone can be 100% anything if you sufficiently define that group to encompass them

There is nothing degenerate about a thong pulled up your ass and sticking out of your jeans.

how do we stop the black weeb epidemic? is integration finally happening? was malcolm x wrong?

Contact lenses, dyed hair...trying to emulate European genetics.

ugly monkeyhand

Why is she crying?

That hand looks like it belongs to a 100 year old man...hate to think what her feet look like. Niggers have the ugliest feet.

she looks like a nigger.

GAS THE APES

ONLY KEEP THE EUROPEAN FACIAL FEATURES

its freckles, friends

elves are for lewd

Why does even a black noble have fake white woman hair??

Aryan rape baby

>blue eyes
>fully black

Choose one you nigger.

kek so the lenses are even fake.

Weird since their country hasn't been a Monarchy since the 1960s. Dumbass.

If that is a West African, she has been Photoshoped, or definitely has white ancestors. Niggers don't spontaneously gain white facial structures and skull shape. Especially since the most common ethnicity in Gambia looks very niggery, like pic related.

accessgambia.com/information/people-tribes.html

No giant hips or buttfat.
Somehow suppose to believe they are 100% Nigger.

most nigresses that arent obese are skinny with narrow hips.

Kino? What's that?
Either way she is not attractive to me. Her face is all out of balance and that bottom lip makes me want to hit her with a board.

You do realize she bleached her hair right? The same way I'm gonna bleach that ass.

When you get banned again because your thread is not "politics" or "news", just think about this thread again and how fucking cucked and retarded cuckchan Sup Forums is.

Girls that wear addidas are hat even if it's a hat.

Suuuuure. Lets ignore those caucasoid facial features.

>nobility

dropped

hot*

>100% African
Oblig where are the proofs, but that withstanding, she comes from a line of wealth with high mate selection and the fact that she looks white is in my opinion is a good anecdote for the traditional 'racist' explanation for white success which is that a harsher climate created selective pressures that weren't placed on other populations.

Like, when you put a lot of selective pressure on a human population, over time the average person will look like a white person, with some minor caveats specific to the environment like skin color and maybe asian eye folds.

But like, check mate non-racists.

fake

>african
>blue eyes

top jej

>weak attempt at divide and conquer tactic detected.
Straightened bleached hair, unflared nose, fucking freckles... Yeah totally 100% African. From the looks of it she's trying her best NOT to look African.

Her White daughter looks so embarrassed.

> inverted colors
Here's the real photo, bitches.

>that white daughter

holy shit my dick

Her White daughter is also dressed like a slut

She wears color contacts retard

>gambian nobility
A FUCKING RIVER

Not even close to a 10 desu. 7.5-8 maybe

realize nigger are shit when for proving your point you just put a picture of a nigger with white factions

What do you expect from a kid with parents like that? It's like blaming Lactatia for dressing in drag at 8 when both his parents are walking incarnations of critical theory