Trump gone silence, while Ivanka tweeted

Trump gone silence, while Ivanka tweeted
"Sending love and prayers to the victims in #FinsburyPark London. We must stand united against hatred and extremism in all it's ugly forms."

Dumb bitch says nothing about liberals pretending to kill her father or muslim terror attacks besides platitudes but she gets fired up over this. The Chinese were right to abort daughters.

>it's

>The Chinese were right
Delet dis

I like her dad

>it's

Fucking Jew loving whore I hate her so much

Ivanka ruined the Trump presidency. We need someone with solid values, like John McCain to take over and make things right.
t. rino

She's not wrong.

Its all a stunt to appear one way to appeal to one half of the people
Her father appeals to the other half

is this supposed to turn us against Drupf or something? kek

This. We'd just about settle for anyone as long as they weren't Trump. Paul Ryan, John McCain or Mitt Romney are all 1000x better than this orange buffoon.

This is just the lead up to Bowling Green and elsewhere. Yesterday was just the beginning.

because fuck 1 already dead Muslim and a VERY suspicious story.
Trump is right to not waste his efforts on a bunch of lying cunts.
They had a shit story that nobody could even agree on.
Lied about three people, lied about what he said, lied about having a knife, lied about turning left off the bus lane at speed in a box van, impossible it would fucking tip over on that tight turn, lied about the dead muslim, he had already collapsed and was receiving CPR.
Lies after lies after lies.
Also 1 fucking van lightly bumping into a dead Muslim and some other moon god worshippers doth not a terrorist attack make.

She's rich, hot, and not a real Jew.
I don't care what she has to say, but I'd poke her.

I don't know why people are surprised. (except the drumpfets)
The guy became Saudi Arabia's bitch quicker than Obama.
He is a hypocrite. After all, half of his family are jews.

She is only regurgitating the commonplace virtue signaling bullshit that every personality is supposed to say.
Still pretty disappointing. Better say nothing at all than saying useless shit.

DUMB MOVE IVANKA

DO A NO COMMENT LIKE DADDY

DONT PLAY INTO BRITBONG ISLAMOPHOBIA SELF FLAGELLATION
FUCKUM, ISLAM IS CANCER

>not a real Jew

Are the kids considered ethnically Jewish even though it's matrilineal?

I think being born a Jew makes you a real Jew. Doesn't matter if one of your parents is a fake one or not.
You know if something happens to Kushner, she drops the fakeJew thing, but the kids would still be minikikes.

Trump was probably shitposting on here about it

Why the fuck does the whole world care so much about my shitty little island

well u think ivanka is a jew for this so...

Hey Mr. President, God Bless.

I dunno maybe the civil war slowly unfolding. Just bin your knife and you'll be fine.

she's a complete disaster

she needs approval from the left so bad and they fucking hate her

she's got no place anywhere near the white house

See the yellow laminated tag the woman is carrying? They use them on training drills. This is fake as fuck, like the two bridge hoaxes, Manchester, and Grenfell Tower. Nobody died in any of these drills.

>Kurwanka

It's because CNN will cum in their pants if Trump makes the statement.

Trump is the bad cop, Ivanka is the good cop.

Yeah if you see a guy excessively using 1488, kill all muslims, the killer is /our guy/, etc. it's probably Trump.

That's a triage tag. They use them in drills because they're also used in real incidents. It would be silly if they didn't.

Pure evil