Do you ever just stop, look at the world and say "how did it come to this?"

Do you ever just stop, look at the world and say "how did it come to this?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CCLpjOA8iUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Usually when I look at pictures of niggers or Moslems yeah

I don't think a pol meetup would look any better

every day.

This picture proves that the 'office-hot' phenomena is in fact a reality.

Front row, second from right. She's a painfully average 5.5/10 in any other situation.. but just by virtue of what's around her she looks like a 7/10 by comparison.

Every waking moment of my life

And that's assuming it doesn't have a cock.

JEWS youtu.be/CCLpjOA8iUU

These are the people who use reddit and have such high opinions if themselves? I never knew it was this disgusting.

>women's rights

What subreddit was this?

Pol nerds write stuff like "want die" 500 times a day.

At least these people have some small hapiness in their lives, and friends.

not a single one of these people doesn't look retarded. Like holy fuck even that dog is retarded

She is like the one woman there that is not overweight.

liberalism must be the secret weapon to enable the mental illness in people

one problem with telling people they are indefinitely free is that they do weird shit like be pansexual or a furry or participate in reddit meetups

liberalism is just an excuse to harbor depressive maniacs with serious problems

Why I don't fear a total fire and blood collapse. A purge is coming. It will be nasty. Most of it will be waiting for something to happen, and when it does, you will be relieved.

SCOIENCE. I am so sick of these average or below average intelligence people who think they are so smart because they watch some watered down shows targeted at dumb below 90IQ people.

Not to mention that the modern scientists are paid to lie about racial difference to not upset the feelings of people.

You dont need to be a scientist to know that brown people tend to be far less intelligent on average. It does not matter where they are born either. Pick a "British" Congoid and he will be slower to learn things than a Polish farm boy.

People think that just because they get education though affirmitive action in some shitty educational system that they are now intelligent and now just slightly trained morons.

You mad white boi?

Be yourself, dont listen to your parents or other people. Live for yourself and if someone does not like you just get them out of your life.

That is what the younger generations are being tought. So they go through their lives thinking that they know the best and even if they dont making mistakes as long as you have fun is okay.

So they are never told that they look and act stupid. They are never corrected when they act shitty.

lol no shit. Everybody acts like they're the picture of virtue here.

I see fat people

i'm all for letting people be free and liberal but not being adjudicated routinely will make you fucking insane as your moral spectrum is completely lost in time and space and you have to figure it out as you go in the adult world. the problem with that is you are supposed to have a firm grasp on morals at a relatively young age.

I will tell my children to do whatever they want, but they aren't going to be wallowing retards with no direction and expect no repercussions in a barbaric world outside of the 1st world

Is it wrong that I want to stick a bayonet into her fat stomach while I work her face into mash with a brickstone?

I've seen this picture posted on here multiple times and every time I notice something that makes me hate it more

I've seen this picture posted on here multiple times and every time I notice something that makes me hate it more

You just think that because of the staged "pol meetup" done by people who know nothing about this board,

Anyone who thinks that based black men would stick around without getting pissed off seeing all the black hate on here is naive at best.

So you had a bunch of new kids who causually browsed this place represent it.

>tfw realized I was almost 300 pounds after getting a call center job and eating whatever for lunch because 30 fucking minutes and life is shit
>drink every weekend I am not pulling OT or some shit
>New years comes
>fuck it
>go get some weights
>learn to count calories
>cut back on drinking
>learn what exercises to what/work/burn/etc
>2 years of heavy workouts later
>175ish and pretty /fit/

Honestly I won't defend obesity but it is easy to let it sneak up on you without realizing it. It's gradual so you don't really notice it until someone points it out or you look at a scale.

Are those Lesbians on the bottom left?

>not having your mother fucked by BASED Jamal while he wears his MAGA HAT

GTFO you are not a fellow pede. Nazis are just right wing es jay doubleyuhs

No, that is the proper reaction in this test. We call it Voight-Kampff for short.

that doggo is THICC

Even the dog is fat.

God damn how disgusting.

> you don't really notice it until someone points it out or you look at a scale
bro that chick front & center hasn't seen her feet in over half a decade. Dat FUPA obstruction was not anything but spontaneous.

I've seen some FUPAs in my day, but that things a fuckin Hoss. Girl's been cultivating that jelly role a good long while.

kek

No

No. I'm not wearing rose colored glasses.

I'm not saying they are the same, I am saying it is easy to get carried away with it before it is too late and people just give up because "oh well"

>nobody worth saving.. gass them all. why shoulld everyone suffer if only a small portion must be removed to achieve..

((greatness))

Here's the Baltimore Reddit meet up

Pick one face / head for life - which is it?

Hitler lost , this happened . Thanks churchill you fat cunt

Show me a picture of a Sup Forums meet up and then we can talk shit. Both teams are chock full of neets, unfuckables, and losers.

Daily...

Yeah. Then I remember how.

Allowing women to vote is what led us to this. It will lead us to total societal collapse.

>thinking people actually get offended by mere words on a Norwegian ice sculpture convene
If you had been here long enough, you'd know this.

>tfw 2 of the guys have bigger tits as the whores

KEK

> half of them are making a stupid face
>half of them think they're funny and clever

Even in real life redditors are insufferable cunts.

I would take the two on the bottom right and they would certainly love to escape that shit as soon as fucking possible.

That chick on the right

Jesus H. Christ

The dog, no contest.

Blacks are not known for being thick skinned. Also imagine meeting up with someone who posts in nigger hate threads while being black.

Yeah no. Only the new magafags do not realize what a large % of this board views blacks as inferior.

I hate the nerd shirt. You know nerds used to be men interested in computers or history. Smart men. Not people watching ninja turtles in their 30s because muh nostalia and huur duur i am not like the other gurls.

Would.

This is really a response I'd expect from Russia, not you.

Staring at fat people just repulses me. I try my hardest to work out every day because I'd kill myself if I was ever fat.

Fuck, Slovebro, I didn't even notice that. I was so focused on that fucking stomach of of hers.
But now that you point it out it just gets all pissed again.
Wear something looser woman!!!

The one to her right in the purple is hotter.

Being a fat kid made me severely afraid of being fat ever again. It's almost crippling how much I think about it, but it's better than being fat I guess.

You're wrong.

America won in WW2.

you are objectivly wrong

Yes it would. Most people in Sup Forums are well adjusted people who have jobs and who exercise.

Looks way better, none of them are fat and they look decently healthy.

Most of them probably have a job.

yeah

Every time I go out my front door. I live in London.

>That fat white bitch holding the little niglet

jokes on you wrinkles = smart brain

I already spoke about these new kids. They are probably not even browsing this board because the maga shit is over.

Someone who came and stayed for a short while does not represent pol

>strong Kentucky fan lol

>great great grandfather leaves Britain in the 1800s
>meanwhile Britain cucks and floods its own country with mud people and Islam
wonder what he'd think of all this

>muh thicc
t. nigger

I don't see anybody flashing tits or looking like fucking retards
I would attend this

How did you feel about the fire? Did you cry seeing so many fellow Brits die on that day?

>Bottom-middle

Is that bitch wearing a kimono?

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

No because I know it's the jews.

would also but would have to apologize after going at it for 20 minutes or so and starting to lose wood

>Nothing of value was lost, it seems.

Well there were a few white deaths but i dont think that they were the type of whites you would care about.

I saw some white survivors and they were all super cucky and seemed to love their neighbours. There was even a white woman crying about all her childhood friends being gone.

Exactly this, how the fuck are so many overweight? Absolutely disgusting, I would rather fuck a slim 2/10 than any of those fat whales.

kek

Are you a time traveler/manipulator???
Your post time isn't right...

America.

all the time m8 I get a lot of beta cucks in the back of my cab.

I can't see it on my phone what's wrong with it

I can't see it on my phone what's wrong with it

first post is 09:19:59, second post is 09:19:14.

Hey Spinoza, did jews expeled your ability to observe time?
Everything is correct there.

WOULD SMASH

>top right looks like a dude in a wig

I'm guessing this is a "reddit hangout" but what is it based on? Also everytime I see this again, and again, my urge to murder all of them rises.

I feel bad for the dog

10 years later it's still true

>Even the dog is fat