Brit/pol/ - Surrender Edition

>Brexit Negotiations: Day 1 (The cuckservatives have already given up)
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/19/uk-caves-in-to-eu-demand-to-agree-divorce-bill-before-trade-talks#

>Terror attack suspect family "in shock"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40332616

>No self defence goy
independent.co.uk/news/pensioner-must-pay-burglar-pounds-4000-1388986.html

>Lib Dem and Tory ministers warned about tower block fire risks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40330789

>Man drives van at crowd of Muslims in Finsbury Park mosque, possibly responsible for the death of 1 man.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960
news.sky.com/story/vehicle-collides-with-pedestrians-in-finsbury-park-

>Man who ploughed into crowd of Muslims names as 42 year old father of four from Wales Darren Osbourne
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4618636/Finsbury-Park-terror-suspect-47.html

>Man who died after the attack was having a heart attack before it started, there is a 90% chance that the reason he died was from the heart attack
cpr.heart.org/AHAECC/CPRAndECC/AboutCPRFirstAid/CPRFactsAndStats/UCM_475748_CPR-Facts-and-Stats.jsp

Recent Muslim terror attempts that are getting little news coverage

>Attempted stabbing outside army reserves
expressandstar.com/news/crime/2017/06/19/man-arrested-with-knives-near-army-reserve-base-in-kidderminster/

>Attempted attack on officer in London
thesun.co.uk/news/3833475/paddington-station-man-tries-to-attack-police-officer-with-gate/

>Car "deliberately hits" Paris police van
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40332532

>Tommy Robinson shitposting spree
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/876589880507342849

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
archive.is/hxSUr
independent
archive.is/k2O2M
youtube.com/watch?v=jXhwQ1nhl-s#t=36m19s
news.sky.com/story/eu-to-open-brexit-talks-with-divorce-bill-and-citizens-rights-10917860
ft.com/content/34b704a0-54d7-11e7-9fed-c19e2700005f
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vVa4yb_bChM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4620548/Van-driver-killed-Calais-migrant-roadblock.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40337991
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/15/politics/otto-warmbier-north-korea/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the archive
>theguardian com/politics/2017/jun/19/uk-caves-in-to-eu-demand-to-agree-divorce-bill-before-trade-talks
archive.is/hxSUr
>independent co uk/news/pensioner-must-pay-burglar-pounds-4000-1388986.html
archive.is/k2O2M

White and based Norge

Cuckserved up... Pussies.

Doing anything for Independence Day lads?

>British negotiators have capitulated to key European demands for a phased approach to Brexit talks, agreeing to park discussions on free trade until they have thrashed out the cost of the multibillion-euro UK divorce settlement.

We're going to pay them a £300b just so that we get to keep stuff that we've already paid for, and in exchange they'll kindly let us sign an FTA so that we can keep our £30b trade deficit with them.

The Ariana concert / food truck swaraye

tunnocks teacakes desu

Hopefully pass my last exam

Willys

What goy's tea did y'all dump hurr hurr... No balls

>being a kiptard
>ever
KEK

Got my last exams today as well. Good luck

>church of England

Cheers, you too

Alternate universe Peter Hitchens

deffo

"Van driver's family insisted he wasn't a racist"

Because now, more stigma is attached to being a racist than to being an attempted murderer.

Anyone see Tommy Robinson on GMB? No one was able to refute him, mainly because no one else could get a word in.

Whatever happened to fighting them on the beaches and all that shit?

They got passed the beaches.

It was all phony posturing all along. Unsurprising.

Shut up! Shut up, you American. You always talk, you Americans, you talk and you talk and say 'Let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this.' Well, you're dead now, so shut up.

Just got a notification on the phone saying piers Morgan called him a bigoted lunatic. Is this how the world sees us?

We still do that, just visit benidorm this summer.

Unfunny monty python posting seems to correlate with redit influx.

On the way to work. Quick rundown what happened with Tommy?

Have you not noticed Piers' neck-breaking 180 degree overnight conversion from pandering to conservatives to pandering to lefties? His entire career is based on promoting whatever stance is popular at any given moment.

Last interview with Rev. Ian Paisley, founder of DUP

youtube.com/watch?v=jXhwQ1nhl-s#t=36m19s

We haven't actually agreed to pay the bill.

Whoever put that Guardian article up there is trying to cause some trouble:
news.sky.com/story/eu-to-open-brexit-talks-with-divorce-bill-and-citizens-rights-10917860
ft.com/content/34b704a0-54d7-11e7-9fed-c19e2700005f

Piss off YKTD

reddit kiptard spotted, everyone point and laugh!

They're blaming the Finsbury Park attack on him and calling him the white Anjem Choudary.

Peacefully opposing Sharia law is exactly the same as explicitly promoting Islamist violence now.

I was hoping that someone right wing would complete a slot on tv without getting drowned out by an audience or insulted by the moderator, is all.

How did he come across, generally?

That we've agreed to spend months negotiating a divorce bill tells you all you need to know.

We're going to pay up, the only thing they'll talk about is how much.

As a cunt

It was inevitable we'd have to discuss matters of the post-Brexit Europe.
The bill is just a threat, a poor one at that.

Is their a video of R TOHMEH's interview

Are white men the most discriminated group of people? Seems everyone, including a lot of white men, seem to think they're the route cause of every problem in the world

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vVa4yb_bChM

Probably, but as long as you're alpha, you have a good chance sill.

Diane abbot on BBC

>I was hoping that someone right wing would complete a slot on tv without getting drowned out by an audience or insulted by the moderator, is all.
Are you new or something? Even lefty Tories like Soubry get called Nazis and drowned out by the shrieking audience on the "unbiased" BBC. There's no hope for a warm reception by the media for anyone to the right of Trotsky.

I didn't watch the whole thing but he came across OK-ish. Angry Piers was like a greased pig on bath salts; it was impossible for Robinson to argue with him and come out with any dignity since Piers gave up on dignity a long time ago.

Big Blairite Cock?

refugees in Calais have killed a truck driver by putting logs in the road.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4620548/Van-driver-killed-Calais-migrant-roadblock.html

Otto Warmbier: Trump condemns 'brutal' N Korea as student dies - bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40337991

>goto legitimately sovereign state of North Korea
>break it's laws
>be sentenced to 15 years hard labour
>fall into a coma because you're a western student who throws a tantrum if he needs to tidy his room
>Norks are good enough to send you home before you die
>Norks are somehow still the bad guys here.

After Trump talked big about fighting the Norks I've been getting kicks out of Kim's willingness to keep slapping the USA around.;

Poor soul. Where's Macron now? Still blaming Calais on Britain I suppose?

>A group of migrants had used rubble and branches ripped from nearby trees to halt traffic

They're an inspiration to national sovereignty.

>this won't be reported on the MSM

>fall into a coma because you're a western student who throws a tantrum if he needs to tidy his room
>Norks are good enough to send you home before you die

Take out this bait and you've got a legitimate point.
He didn't fall into a coma because he's a pussy - the North Koreans basically admitted to poisoning him with "sleeping pills". He's been brain-dead (and circling the drain) pretty much since the end of his trial. The reason that they sent him back is because they knew that he was on the verge of death, and his death (under suspicious circumstances) would cause them massive diplomatic problems that they don't need.

>cause a massive diplomatic problem
Yeah I know they have an agenda, bait correctly identified.

>sleeping pills
Is there a source on this?

Muslims calling into LBC are saying the media is to blame because they spend too much time on the Islamic attacks and not the 'vast amount of others'.

If this is the shite they're willing to spout to the kafir on live radio then it's surely just a portion of what they're saying within their own insular communities.

Probably, but as long as you're alpha, you have a good chance still.

We all know islam has a massive victim complex.

Christians, jews, sikhs, buddists, atheists are all islamophobic, racist and wrong, and islam can do no wrong.

I was thinking today about starting a twatter #appeasement hashtag to btfo the surrender monkies blubbing on #brexit

>ft.com/content/34b704a0-54d7-11e7-9fed-c19e2700005f
Could you screenshot that since not everyone is subscribed to FT?

I can't find the original direct quote from the DPRK.

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/15/politics/otto-warmbier-north-korea/index.html

>Earlier Thursday, Fred Warmbier said he rejected the regime's explanation that his son fell into a coma after contracting botulism and taking a sleeping pill in March 2016 after his trial for trying to steal a political banner.

>"This pattern of brain injury is usually seen as result of cardiopulmonary arrest where blood supply to (the) brain is inadequate for a period of time, resulting in the death of brain tissue."

>Though they could not provide a specific cause, the doctors said Warmbier showed spastic, profound weakness and contractions in his muscles and legs. Beyond minor skin blemishes consistent with medical care they found no evidence of fractures or trauma to his body.

>Nor did they find evidence of botulism, a toxin that causes nerve injury, Dr. Brandon Foreman said. Because it does not stay in the body for long doctors looked for signs of chronic denervation, which is loss of nerve supply, he said. "We did not find any evidence of that."

So DPRK admitted to poisoning him, but apparently that was a lie. And he never actually served time at the concentration camp so his injuries couldn't have come from there, but the doctors also don't seem to be suggesting that he was brutally tortured either.
Weird.

I always love it when cucks drop their love of Sikhs or Buddhists into the mix when they're defending Islam. Makes its so easy to turn their argument inside out.

No subscription required.

1. Go to google.com
2. Paste the link into the search bar
3. Find the article
4. Open the cached version

Stop being so new

go on then

nerd

>40 people were found in one room after the tower fire BBQd beyond belief

Wew lad

I had a bit of a scan myself and it seems to be the consensus that he's taken a sleeping pill, presumably offered by the Norks, and had a rare reaction that's caused botulism. It's rare but treatable so that suggests either incompetence or deliberate negligence by Nork medical staff.

So, what kind of brexit are you going to get?

Doesn't work try it yourself, only 4 results.

full english brexit

strong and stable red white and brexit means brexit that works for everyone brexit

I literally just did it, are you retarded?

They're both religions that have famously come into conflict with Islam... Sikh's practically exist in the form they do today to specifically defend against muslims.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
CORRUPTING OUR CHILDREN WITH COMMUNIST DOCTRINE SUCH AS "TO ME, TO YOU", CLEARLY AN ALLEGORY FOR THE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH

lying nerd

>Muslims attack Buddhists and Hindus to force them to convert
>they fight back and even form an order specificallly for defence against Muslims
And this turns an argument against Islam inside out how?

you're a fucking mong lad.

Show me a screenshot nigger

>against Islam
Anonymongs in charge of reading comprehension.
Try again faggot:
>I always love it when cucks drop their love of Sikhs or Buddhists into the mix when they're defending Islam. Makes its so easy to turn their argument inside out.

Does that mean soft or hard?

His American doctors don't believe that he ever had botulism. He seems to have suffered from a sudden heart failure (aged only 21 years old) which caused loss of blood to the brain and turned him into a vegetable.

They don't know what caused a (healthy, active) 21 year old to suffer sudden heart failure though. It definitely doesn't seem likely that it was natural though. Your guess is as good as anyone's.

We stay in the EU but leave in name

An EU mad as fuck Brexit, so mad that they are going to take it all out on you and the other smaller EU members demanding that you make up the deficit we leave and help build a super EU army that will do absolutely fuck all in the future apart from roam around Africa.

It means we're a Global Britian.

If you are not in the customs union or have open borders you are not in the EU, we are heading far further than a Norway deal, they are in the EU in all but name.

Sleep deprivation was a pretty common form of torture in the soviet union

how fucking dumb are you that you can't look at the cached version?

>victims of Islam like when other victims of Islam fight back

Double nigger

That I will believe when it happens.

Fuck me you're dense.
The people arguing in defence of Islam are ignorant of those events and just lump brown immigration into one pot.

So what's your solution?

When even the hardest remainers in the cabinet are towing the party line like Hammond you know it's going to happen, it would be seen as a crushing failure for the Tories for it not to happen. Expect a no deal solution if the EU leaves no other way. That fucks them more than us as the German car industry will lose up to 1 million jobs according to economists if we have no tariff free deal with them.

I doubt the negotiations will go well for the UK.

You would think so. But this is the logic of a normal person, not the logic of an unctious twerp of a traitor like most of the tories, bbc, and general media filth like piers morgan etc.

They don't need to.

Captcha not loading for anyone else?

Having to use my phone

Working for me

You'd think if free trade was such an obvious win win trade negotiations wouldn't have to be top secret and beyond democratic scrutiny

True.

Big Double D's is /are guy/ in the Brexit negotiations though which can only fill you with hope, I would be as pessimistic if it was someone like Hammond as the Brexit secretary.