Disinformation conspiracy theories

Here's one that was made to cover up and discredit the sandy hook conspiracy. Notice how it's made to be overly assertive about blatantly specious evidence, with the intention of pissing off bluepills and making "conspiracy theorists" look like crass, insensitive assholes.

>tfw dad started to become redpilled over the past few years (not from me)
>he falls for all the obvious disinfo (wellaware, flat earth, holographic planes)
>he has become completely demoralized

It's like Yuri says; "a person who is demoralized is no longer able to asses what is true information".

there's so much user

bump

Totally different facial structure. To the point that the bones would need to be shortened during plastic surgery. They're different people.

The ears aren't even the same. The inner bottom left of one ear has a different look to the same part. This is nonsense. Try another conspiracy with more evidence, like 9/11 or something.

OP. the tony hawk shit seems fake, but there is other information out there that is more convincing. this just discredits everything.

oh shit, didn't read your entire post. yeah, you are right.

Oh shit. Neither did I.

>holographic planes

Some convincing evidence for that one. Some of the videos floating around allegedly from the day look doctored. Even that could be deception, though

>Another brainwashed goyim who can't read

you need to go back

I'll put Henry Makow to the list. And Hufschmid, about the jewish - neanderthal theory.

Also I don't believe that shit about explosives in 9 11.

bumo

Sup Forums is under attack

I can't tell the difference. Whitey all look the same.

hmmmmm

Why would Tony Hawk be part of some illuminati conspiracy? he's just a skateboarder..

clunk