publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Technology Round Table 6/19/17
youtu.be/dKUU9VavTjE
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania meet Pres Varela & wife (Panama) 6/19/17
youtu.be/8BOD2s4T91k
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act
vocaroo.com/i/s0lgZ73v0mqs
navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=101102
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/06/19/statement-president-donald-j-trump-passing-otto-warmbier
youtu.be/CCLpjOA8iUU
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/10/carlos-slim-lost-5-billion-trump-victory/
youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQPZ-k9_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qB62oFdQa2c
youtu.be/kpPdu_XfXJI
youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs
youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw
youtube.com/watch?v=kWC2AcxNCK8
youtube.com/watch?v=brZXECDLtpc
youtube.com/watch?v=AlyYBtASteQ
youtube.com/watch?v=clTSHgTqU2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's a few ways America could prevent itself from becoming minority majority

1. Implement a Federal ID System, The Hart-Celler act is the reason we get over 900,000 shitskins yearly. Along with DACA we have a ton of spics shitting our anchor babies in college. a Total repeal of DACA which is supported by Paul Nehlen would wipe out our Dreamer problem. Another one is the RAISE act pushed by Tom Cotton. Which would end immigration restrictions on all white immigrants that were put in place back in 1965. While limiting immigration for third world countries instead. One problem is that DHS Kelly along with several neocons and pro-amnesty clowns in the Trump Administration want to prevent that. Which is why Nehlen might have to replace Paul Ryan. While Trump should fire most of the staff on the immigration team.

Read more about it here:
numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act

2. Ramping up Deportations and having a 1 million man deportation team on ICE. The reason so few illegals are being deported is that not enough people are in ICE. This along with end funding towards sanctuary cities would make it easier to remove all 30 million illegals on the spot. We have so few people working on this, That it's becoming difficult for ICE and other deportation teams to fully deport these fuckers.

3. Building a Wall and Ramping down on people who come here on visas. Besides a wall, There are also illegals who come by planes. That's why we need someone to monitor anybody foreign coming by plane to make sure they don't stay here illegally. We have their info listed as well as where they're staying. That way if their Visa expires, someone could track them down.

4. Remove all the messed up laws in Marriage and Divorce and make children more profitable, This is why white couples aren't having kids as much. Fixing all this and making it cheaper to raise kids could benefit the white birth rate. It would eventually rise.

vocaroo.com/i/s0lgZ73v0mqs

MORNING
>Trump tweets: “The Dems want to stop tax cuts, good healthcare and Border Security.Their ObamaCare is dead with 100% increases in P's. Vote now for Karen H”
>SC rules in favor of band named ‘The Slants’ – Says ‘offensive’ names are not unconstitutional
>SC rules Ashcroft, Mueller cannot be held accountable for post-9/11 detention and harsh treatment of illegal immigrant (ruled 4-2)
>SC strikes down law limiting sex offender access to social media – Rule in unanimous decision that it is unconstitutional to take the internet away
>Russian officials threaten to treat U.S.-led coalition planes flying in Syria, west of the Euphrates River, would be considered targets
>Pentagon responds: ‘U.S. pilots operating over Syria won't hesitate to defend themselves from Russian threats’
>Democrats start full day and night of ‘fighting’ health care
AFTERNOON
>Mueller has announced an initial hiring of 12 attorneys – Many of whom are partisan and have donated to Hillary Clinton
>Trump meets with President Varela on Panama
>Sean Spicer soon to take on a new role at the White House - overseeing the entire communications operation
>Acosta says ‘Spicer is kind of useless’
>Supreme Court to hear gerrymandering case
>Trump tweets: “My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with the 7 @USNavy sailors of the #USSFitzgerald and their families. navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=101102 …”
>”Ralph Norman, who is running for Congress in SC's 5th District, will be a fantastic help to me in cutting taxes, and....” “....getting great border security and healthcare. #VoteRalphNorman tomorrow!”
>”Karen Handel's opponent in #GA06 can't even vote in the district he wants to represent....” “....because he doesn't even live there! He wants to raise taxes and kill healthcare. On Tuesday, #VoteKarenHandel.”
>”It was my great honor to welcome President @JC_Varela & Mrs. Varela from Panama this afternoon.”

1/2

mods btfo

Thanks OP for another /phg/
What a great timeline we are in.

nuthn personnel

Last thread for me. Someone else will have to take over.

Salon chimes in

They are really desperate...

late night awoo

You always make my nights better

Why do you say that?

EVENING
>Trump Participates in an American Technology Council Roundtable
>Otto Warmbier is declared dead
>Trump tweets: Melania and I offer our deepest condolences to the family of Otto Warmbier. Full statement: whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/06/19/statement-president-donald-j-trump-passing-otto-warmbier …”
>Trump retweets Fox: “New Poll Shows @POTUS Approval at 50 Percent”
>Trump retweets Joe Gooding: “What's happening in our country isn't just an assault on our @POTUS @realDonaldTrump it's an assault on the American people. #WattersWorld”
>Trump tweets: “Big day tomorrow in Georgia and South Carolina. ObamaCare is dead. Dems want to raise taxes big! They can only obstruct, no ideas. Vote "R"”
>126 refugees presumed dead in Mediterranean Sea after boat’s motor is stolen
>Special election in Georgia tomorrow - polls close 7 P.M EST!

2/2

ONE NATION UNDER TRUMP youtu.be/CCLpjOA8iUU

theyd have to pay me to read it

Don't do that, flip. You startled me for a second.
>tfw tired and thought I fucked up the title

fuck drumpf

Mr.Whipper told me to make it

Based Poseidon

>Mueller has announced an initial hiring of 12 attorneys – Many of whom are partisan and have donated to Hillary Clinton
What the fug

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

>97,843 likes

HEY HEY HO HO

>it's okay for ugly niggers to laugh at dead white(?) criminals but it's not okay for us to laugh at theirs
Bit racist if you ask me.

>When Carlos Slim's money runs out

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/10/carlos-slim-lost-5-billion-trump-victory/

NO REFUNDS

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing*
Oval Office

11:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster with a drop-in by Vice President Mike Pence and President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine
Oval Office

12:30PM THE PRESIDENT has a Legislative Affairs lunch
Presidential Dining Room

6:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to the Naval Observatory
South Portico

7:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY have dinner with Vice President Mike Pence and Mrs. Karen Pence
Naval Observatory

8:25PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at the White House
South Portico

Pretty uneventful day.

He was bad news from the start. I hope Trump gets rid of him soon.

>every ambassador to the UN from real countries are in on the joke
>they lmao at the shitty ambassadors from no-one-cares countries in the break room
>one of the ambassadors from the real countries breaks out in laughter every time someone says "sovereignty'"in a speech to the assembly

Hah great work.

Who's up for a holiday in the Urals?

APOLOGIZE

t.

Trump should meet with Putin in order to end tensions, It seems like the only good thing after all.

Mueller, Rosenstein, and Comey all worked together. They're friends. They've no doubt worked out some kind of union between them to assert power over Trump.

ohh nooo that sucks
Awoo!

I'm deeply sorry that only 42% of us support body slamming reporters. That number is embarrassingly low.

Just wanted to say this was a good post`

>42%
THE FIRE RISES

MAKE THESE YELLOW JOURNALIST SCUM AFRAID TO LEAVE NYC AND DC

That number is too low energy

has anyone proven he was a berniebro?

>Trump having friendly relations with Russian
SEE? SEE?! THIS *PROVES* HIM AND PUTIN WERE WORKING TOGETHER. TRUMP STOLE THIS ELECTION AND IS #NOTMYPRESIDENT!!!

I would bet money that it's actually more than that.

whats his name

>Special election in Georgia tomorrow - polls close 7 P.M EST!
Don't forget the special election tomorrow in South Carolina, too. It's a safe R having been Mulvaney' seat, but it's still important people get out to vote!

>implying Hillary was ever in the lead

Is that real?

Greg "Got a Camera, I'll Body Slam Ya" Gianforte

They will meet each other at the G20 Hamburg summit on 7–8 July.

Greg "The Montana Slamma" Gianforte

Greg "Strike a Kike" Gianforte

make that 1,500 ago

I'm going to spam 2016 videos...enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQPZ-k9_Y

What did our favorite heathen deity mean by this?

Greg "Can't Thwart" Gianforte

Gotta protect the pedos.

I see you're back, little boy.

Damn! He got us! He figured it all out, us racist shitlords think Europe belongs to Europeans!

youtu.be/kpPdu_XfXJI

No idea. A quick google search brought up nothing and there's no date or author in the picture so I'm guessing no.

These cowards only come in the middle of the night when they think no one is here to call them out on their lies. Then again it's probably morning in Syria or whatever backwater hellhole from whence they came.

Why did Trump hire them then??

Stupid move

No one can complain when they clear him in a few months

No apologies!

oh God...no...it can't be...WHERE AM I

>only 42%

>Dems still haven't figured out that the 2016 election was an awakening and people aren't afraid of white pride anymore

Will they ever learn?

The somali pirate nigger never stops, doubt he has a job. Sad!

Make the wall great again

The one who uses sodomite language while being the actual sodomite is upset because he was banned for spamming Jap. cartoons, user.

>another thread where sand nigger flags will tell you about US foreign policy.

Only the Very Fake News

He hired Rosenstein because he needed a body to fill the vacancy. I don't think Rosenstein is in on it tbhfam, I think he caved to pressure and panicked. Why would he release that memo to kill the leak story if he was against Trump? Surely he'd be doing everything in his power to stoke anti-Trump narratives in the media, no?

And the tories betray their voters like they always do

>he only just now fixed the commie fleg error

Because the leaks are real and its fucking Comey/Mueller doing the leaks

>Sharia May is now cracking down on Islamophobia
It's fucking over. Britain is now an occupied country. She's so afraid of Muslim riots after the Grenfell Tower fire that she's now doing this. That means they have basically taken the country by force.

>falling for the UKIP jew

We haven't had any real leaks since Comey got fired. That memo basically said everything BUT "these leaks are total bullshit". Since the DoJ can't confirm or deny details of investigations.

So could one of you roodypoos tell me how the Republicans are looking in tomorrow's elections?

>Neofags

Handel should win. Neofag and reddit are already blackpilled. The polling trend is clearly in favor of Handel. Pic related.

>Highest percentage of the latino vote since Bush
lmao

If she loses it'll be suppressed turnout due to her being a woman

Are they making fun of a guy who died less than 24 hours ago?

Majority of the Latino vote for Trump was Cuban so this is hilarious.

>Math is dead and data is broken