AUSPOL black cunt edition

>More than 12,000 Western Australians get debt notice in Centrelink bungle
archive.is/3J86U#selection-1414.0-1414.1

>Looking for the cause of low wage growth? It's underemployment
archive.is/S0NVC#selection-1908.0-1908.1

>Australian Defence files to be moved out of privately owned data hub after Chinese buy-in
archive.is/iD8kY#selection-394.0-394.1

>NSW TAFE boss wants more investment in technical training to address a skills shortage
archive.is/7UM9G#selection-360.0-360.1

>Decision on Pell charges still "imminent"
archive.is/LprMp#selection-750.0-750.1

>Moody's Downgrade Brings Australia's Home Loan Risks to Fore
archive.is/NuLNN#selection-2047.0-2535.59

>'A bizarre act of snobbery': Labor opposes Turnbull government's controversial citizenship changes
archive.is/c76c9#selection-1342.0-1342.1

>Liberal Party Using New Dirty Tactics to Convert Chinese Community Against Safe Schools
archive.is/Pz5Pb#selection-208.0-208.1

>Government to impose export restrictions on gas companies to shore up domestic supply
archive.is/fdqex#selection-366.0-366.1

>House prices showing signs of cooling as impact of apartment boom hits
archive.is/RFpQz#selection-366.0-366.1

>Syria war: RAAF temporarily halts missions after US jet shoots down Syrian bomber
archive.is/t7psB#selection-360.0-360.1

>Cairns man who binged on ice feared dead after attempting to have sex with crocodile
archive.is/kqJh0#selection-448.0-448.4

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-06-20/massive-urethral-bean-removed-horse-penis/8635606
archive.is/sT9Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Vnn6U1hG0
brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/former-mayor-paul-pisasale-arrested-taken-to-brisbane-police-watch-house-20170620-gwuxbg.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

G O O K

Go fuck yourself kike

Australian checking in

GOOK
O
O
K

You're the only gook here Bruce

What about this gook?

>It's underemployment
no, it's women being forced to work and foreigners being imported on an industrial scale.

Im not a gook

That image is as old as the internet, gook.

Anyone watching the Hack live tonight? Should be interesting although I expect it to be pretty biased. At least Cassie Jaye will be there

So many fucking gooks.

The labour party is fucking retarded. They literally oppose every policy no matter what. They are even opposing gonski now, something they had been shilling for all election. They will ruin this country out of sheer spite. Fucking pathetic.

This country already is ruined, there is no way to fix it, let it all burn in my opinion, at least that way we can rebuild and learn from the mistakes of the past.

Havnt heard about this, what's their topic

They are debating whether male privilege exists

SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE MAKE A THREAD

this

Lazy retards like you are why this country is going down the shitter

and you

I'm on a phone ATM, otherwise I'd make the one with the one nation shilling

What am I missing here? What's wrong with this thread/how do you know OP is a gook?

my predictions:
>Cassie will argue that while there are some aspects to male privilege that are true, they too are far outweighed by the negatives to really mean anything/women have it far better
>host will go "no women don't have privilege at all, that's a myth"
>conversation wont progress beyond that

there might be some banter about wage gap crap, but the host is going to shut it down. i have 10 monopoly dollars on this, so i would rather not be wrong.

Inb4 women are the only ever victims of domestic abuse. Therefore men deserve any inequality they get

Well judging by how the other Hack Lives went I would be surprised if there was anyone present that could actually string an argument together. Even if there is such a person they won't have time to speak.

Still going to watch it though

Compare it to the one from yesterday

Regards the nsw tafe thing.
Told off me apprentices tafe teacher today because he was complaining he wasn't keeping his log book of what he does at work up to date.
I said 'I never had no log book when i did my time. No wonder we have a skills shortage. These kids today have to jump thru hoops.
Then they're expected to pay $500 each time they upgrade their p plates.'
They also have to worry about affording a house in the future.
He got defensive and said it was the state that demands it.
'Shit travels up hill. I'm tellin you, you tell your boss and hopefully it gets to the top if enough people talk'.
Too many rules today and each one demands some sort of payment.
Somethings gotta give soon.

Leading up to this they have had a few feminists on every day at 5.30pm basically saying this. Discounting the guys that call in saying they have been arrested for calling the cops on their abusive female partners and how this could affect the statistics.

oy vey go-i mean... "mate", dont you know you are discounting the hardships that minority women face, with their preferential treatment, easier to get and larger welfare supplements, and improved legal stature!

never actually seen it before, i just wanted to make some extreme generalizations and see how they pan out. if the people who run that thing are like you say they are, im going to have to increase that bet. 15 monopoly dollars?

We arent that far gone. All we need to do is slow immigration to a crawl and start voting 3rd party. We have like 3 fairly based partys now. We are no where near europe tier cucked. Census results are due in a week too. Im interested to see how populations have changed.

Blair Cottrell wasn't bad on the racism one.

This is shit! What about the REAL news?
>abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-06-20/massive-urethral-bean-removed-horse-penis/8635606

Im gonna watch it Cassie jaye vs clementine the cunt ford mediated by sjw virtue signaller tom the cuck Tilly.

Checked. Why not archive?:
archive.is/sT9Dk

This. Poo in Loos and Irish doing the """jobs Australians are too lazy to do"""

Clementine Ford is on it? Jesus christ, someone better trigger the fuck out of that blob of shit

So I fucked up exams (engineering) and feel pretty shitty, only managed to pass one of four modules. What should I do now?
Army or kill self?

Just finished listening to the cancer on the radio, dudes story
>be Aussie bloke
>study at uni to be medical researcher
>apply for job
>told flat out no job for you cos penis
> took it to anti discrimination board
>anti discrimination board said no it not discrimination because it's to help women
>now tends bars because has penis
Cue clementine ford
>this male oppression is because of the patriarchy
> men have to realise they don't need to (((can't))) have careers anymore
>men need to cast off the shackles of patriarchy and be content waiting bars

Fuck this country

indigenous education programs are whiter than Sup Forums

Problem is there's an open border with NZ so all the scum comes here and works for cash while collecting a dole.
Hence the regulations

Just get a normal job that doesn't require any degree bullshit.

The guy in this photo slit his own throat in a Sydney shopping mall. The video is on Liveleak

He's doing his best and I have nothing against the guy, but his manner of speaking screams "insecure about his intelligence". He uses overly complicated words in awkward places and over enunciates so he comes across as an idiot that has read intelligent talking points.

Doing more for the cause than me though, obviously.

hey gay cunts finally back from my ban and can post at maximum efficiency!

Just resit user, redo course/s, what subjects you fuck up.

both

>Too many rules today and each one demands some sort of payment.
just don't comply with the regulations. do these cunts seriously expect people to do 120 hours or whatever it is of driving practice before they drive alone? just let the stuck up cunts up top get off with their power fantasies, and do what you like.

Cassie jaye I fucking hope.

Study harder. How many hours per week did you study? I'm told I'm supposed to do 10 hours per week per course including class time.

they've already interviewed Karen Straughn an posted online 18 hours ago, but judging from the "Is this woman a gender traitor" titling, I just can't bring myself to watch it.

If some woman is a gender traitor, then it implies any men supporting feminism are actually also still considered the enemy from female adherents of feminism.

Fuck the ABC.

ABC Video here:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Vnn6U1hG0

He's no master debater that's for sure, but he's not a terrible orator overall. Pretty good in his fb/jewtube videos and charismatic as fuck at rallies/protests.

I fucking hope so.

>casual anifa flag in the background

>best friend just broke up with his gf
>he was insecure about the smallest shit and would send essays about how he was feeling
>his gf tried to be supportive and let it slide until it was too overwhelming during exam period and she was just mad at how he always managed to spin everything into something he thought was potentially negative
>they have a lot of mutual friends and she's been talking shit to a lot of them, saying things he had asked her to not say
>he doesn't know if he can hang out with them anymore because it's awkward that she doesn't want to see him but she still talks about him to them all

what do

Tell you friend to stop being such a gigantic vagina.

theyve been pushing wage gap and superannuation gap all fucking evening on ABC newsradio and ABC local radio.

Surprise, more women choose lower paying fields. Of course they have lower super as a result.

Fuck these assholes.

Tell him to sort himself out and go to therapy

i'm kinda glad the nanny state has more or less forgotten about motorcycles. at 16 years old the only thing you have to do to get on a bike is pass a single practical test (literally just ride around in a circle three times, change gears, stop). from that point on you're on your own on the roads and you gotta learn things for yourself

Clementine needs to be put down like a sick dog.

In what fucking state? Here in WA you have to do the full 50 hours of supervised driving. In this case that means having some other dickhead on a different bike follow you for 50 hours.

Fuck him off. I hate it when guys turn into faggots over a girl.

theres no point. it is never a fair debate because the whole arena set up for discussion is gamed by pleas to emotion and "muh evil men don't we all agree" shit.

Couldn't agree more, I hope she gets ousted someday soon

wtf m8. i'm in SA, i didn't know it was that different elsewhere. here you can ride independently after you pass the ridersafe course. we still don't have lane-filtering passed into legislation though.

We watch qanda.

Getting any kind of license in WA is a right fucking cunt. The amount of horse shit you have to go through is insane.

In QLD the retards have decreed you can't get a motorcycle license until you get a car license. Could still ride illegally though, much harder to get caught on a bike since the plate is at the back.

can confirm I have worked in medical research centres. its dominated by aggressive "your an evil man" female mobs ready to pounce on even the slightest wrong move.

the guy was lucky to escape it honestly. watching the unfolding insanity in these research facilities is like watching school kids mobbing/ganging up but using the full power of HR and the law along with false allegations to pull their shit.

fuck this nation. let it go down the drain.

>indigenous

Of course the only fucking bloke in it is a jew. There is exactly ONE person there who is part abo.

Remember though you can't just buy any bike while on your L's and P's, you have to have something thats under 50hp and a maximum of 650cc for 2 years~

GOOD NEWS LADS, WE ARENT GONNA DIE FOR ISRAEL

I'm 26 and haven't even bothered to get my license yet. Got a car, been driving for years. It's straight up easier, not to mention cheaper to deal with the occasional fine than it is to actually get one. Shit's dumb.

brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/former-mayor-paul-pisasale-arrested-taken-to-brisbane-police-watch-house-20170620-gwuxbg.html

Fucking unbelievable. I have heard nothing but good things about Pisasale and his mayorship

newest convict report is out but it's fucking shit, they just use sarcasm the entire time and rehash the same old tired points, i dont think im gonna bother listening anymore and #dingotwitter seems fucking dead

he's aware of this and wants to change but feels like he can't. The night they broke up she was giving him the cold shoulder - it was the night before her exam, she had gone to uni and was talking in some group chat about meeting up with someone even though she had told him earlier she didn't want to see anyone while studying because it'd be too distracting - and he was getting mad about her contradicting that and stressing out about needing to know why she had done that, I told him he needed to just leave her alone but he was freaking out too much and said he needed to call her even if it meant they broke up because he'd be worrying too much if he didn't. There wasn't much I could do since I was just calling him over the phone so I just said I wouldn't stop him but I didn't think she was going to be too happy about it
and we all know how that ended up

he does, but they don't seem to really do much. Like he says self aware stuff of saying how he thinks he needs to change and then the psych says 'that's really good' or some shit like that and not giving him any suggestions as to how to actually change himself

yeah nah I still love him regardless

theyve run out of revenue raising measures since mining industry collapsed (the big revenue earner in QLD).

the only way for the QLD gov to pay for its existence is to increase the number of taxes/costs/fines/penalties along with umpteen laws.

Its why south-east QLD has become too expensive to live in.

I think they're cool with it because it mostly just kills men. If more women died in accidents you would see reform

>dickhead supervision
is it self reported?
we are supposed to do the same shit here so i went on one ride and fudged the rest. turns out they don't even check my supervised hours paper.
I also I rode to my get my upgraded license unsupervised which was ticketable but nobody seemed to notice or care.

>Tfw live country sa
>tfw go down to council office pay 60didj for Mc permit no course
>tfw ride 6months take test cost 150didj get date
>tfw 12months later get big boy bike no extra test

We're fucked in a lot of ways but some things are really fucking good.

I actually love that they named the invisible force that they are banding together to rail against after their obvious daddy issues.

I mean honestly if you have a good relationship with your dad how likely are you to think that all men are hate-filled rape machines?

Fuck that's sad man, class action an option?

Yes, but you need an actual license holder to sign off on it. Now, most people don't know someone with a motorbike license, so that means they have to hire an instructor, who won't sign off on it unless it happens because they charge $60/hour.

What state? I would have thought the auto number plate recognition would point out to the cops the owner of the vehicle isn't licensed.

He just needs to learn to stop being a needy cunt. Women will be women regardless. Kick em to the curb if (when? uni lasses seem way looser these days) they cheat. Testosterone and the male psyche handles rejection way way fucking easier than skirts ever will.

> we

fucked if I as a man gonna defend this feminist shithole.

female minister in your pic along with all the feminists are best for future cannon fodder because muh equality.

the cunts want equality so they should be signed up to die in "our" wars.

Come on mate, you know asking women in combat roles to be as strong and as fit as the men is sexist. It's just not the australian way.

Never mind, realized you're from WA. Do they have number plate recognition in cop cars there?

War is fun, mate

heh. "class action". its all been gamed by the female part of the population

daily reminder you're not considered human if your a male in australia. we're only consider 3/4 human compared to women.

Not as far as I know. They couldn't do anything even if they did though.

How do you suggest he could change himself to not be so needy? I used to be a needy fuck in high school just about friends, but after high school ended and I spent a couple years barely talking to anyone and with no real close relationships I learnt how to be independent and not rely on other people for self worth. But I don't know that that would work for him in this situation

>Testosterone and the male psyche handles rejection way way fucking easier than skirts ever will.
She's handling the breakup way better than him, she's capable of acting normal to her other friends while he hasn't stopped thinking about it even though it's been a week. He was starting to get better but then he relapsed when he found out she was talking shit about him and framing everything in a one sided way that misrepresented him to all of their mutual friends

Universities are literal indoctrination centres I have seen so many women go to uni and come out hating their fathers because patriarchy, relationships are damaged and tend not to return to some sense of normality until they have a kid.

Yes they do, but radar detectors are also legal there so that is a plus for waliens

well, apparently female equality WAS the australian way based on the last 50 years.

the way i see it, we get legistlation passed to ensure _quotas_ for recruitment are enforced (the same way these cunts ask for quotas on company boardrooms for women to smash their glass ceiling). We need help women smash through the glass grave too, if they really wanted fair equality.

that and forced birth control during their deployment so the cunts cant get out by geting pregnant.

war is fun when you can watch live tv streaming sitting back watching women run as the first wave of cannon fodder, because they demanded equality.

equal rights comes with equal responsibility. or are the cunts without agency, the thing they demanded we recognise.

AHAHAHAHAAHA

Anyone read about the kikes desecrating the Aussie ww1 cemetery in Israel? I saw it on the stormer but nowhere else for some weird reason.

I can relate, I have degree in stem 7years job experience, got laid off at the end of the boom. Have been applying for jobs left and right for two years. Most have gone to women straight out of uni. I could have been employed 10 times over if I cut my cock off. Living off wife's wage ATM shits hard.

its too late now, user. the well has been poisoned. the shitshow that will unfold is no longer our responisbility to fix because we were the ones targeted and sidelined by women/feminists.

its their shit show to fix now seeing they're all so much better than men, right?

It's not Israel, it's Turkey. The destroyed the Gallipoli Memorial and put up an some muslim icon shit.

Dirty gook

very similar situation here. and similarly qualified. but no one on the outside of these places knows the reality, until they commit themselves to these fields only to realise it was just a neat way for universities to raise money.