I always suspected Sup Forums were a bunch of North Korean apologists

I always suspected Sup Forums were a bunch of North Korean apologists.

i feel bad for the guy.

Who in their right mind wants to go to NK? Kid was an idiot.

Apologists? More like advocates.

Cognitive dissonance on Sup Forums is nothing new. The other day there was a thread with a video of a black guy being harassed by an Antifa tranny, and there were more people in the thread siding with the tranny than the black guy because "she" was white.

I want my, I want my, I want my NKTV.

They are the super villian of our world. Who here hasn*t sometimes rooted for the villian in thr movies?

Tranny can be repaired if society steps in the right direction a nigger defiles the gene pool.

You should visit the country then ;)

if you choose to go to a seedy part of town and get robbed, whose fault is it?

and if he really tried to steal the poster he was a retard

case in point

>Suspected
When was it a secret?

NK is pretty much the only country I would support invading, as regardless of the outcome, SK or China will get stuck with the occupation instead of us. Plus whether under Chinese or SK occupation, it would still be a net improvement for the NK citizens.

Imagine Iraq without the decade long occupation, it was over in like a month.

>Thinking the US withdraws from anywhere
Troops on China's border is the neocons wet dream

Yea sure, we'd probably stay involved if SK took over, but SK would be able to handle the bulk of security operations.
Unlike Iraq where we had to stick around for years and train the local military, and then it still fell apart as soon as we left.

Joseon is formally at war with my Imperialist pig government. Juche would likely suspect me of being a spy. They would probably be correct.
Best Korea for the Best Koreans, America for the Americans.

no fucking around with glorious korea

>tfw americans think they can do anything in best korea
>tfw coma and death

whats with all these NK shills?

why wouldn't we defend best korea
even the veggies are bigger there

iraq is nothing. a war with nk would cause mass casualties on both sides and would probably last atleast 4 years

North Korea = best Korea

NK dindu nuffin

their land, their rules, their supremacy
go back africa, nigger

What can I say? At least they have an ethnostate