Isolated for 2 years

>Isolated for 2 years
>Friends don't contact me anymore

why do you think that is?

You have us :3

>flag
I guess you are to blame.

>people on Sup Forums also think you're a fag

Well, first of all, why were you isolated from your friends for 2 years, user?

Second of all, have you tried reaching out to them and contacting them instead to get things going once again?

Third, you can make new friends elsewhere, you know.

try 7 faggot. During a brief outing to a store, I ran into someone I graduated with and he thought I died from leukemia. Apparently people think i'm dead.

4, entering 5th now

funny how the moment your hobbies don't collide you're no longer "friends" you used to be
very shallow generation

who the fuck cares, don't be so mentally weak OP. Build up your mind, educate yourself and learn new stuff.

Can't believe I'm not alone

Same

Don't really give a shit though. I have one friend who is also a Sup Forumstard who visits sometimes

Friends are over rated.

Maybe iv just had shitty friends in the past but iv found being closer to family is better. Family don't stop talking to you when they owe you money or shit talk you behind your back like friends do.

The older you get the more you will realise this. People are so shallow and narcissistic these days its sometimes safer to not bother with most people.

This, unfortunately.

I feel you m8. I was the normie who threw parties and shit. thought everyone liked me. I decided to quit work and only like 3 people have tried to reach me and say hi/what happened. It's been half a year since I've decided to say fuck everyone. I'm not expecting the entire world to check up on me, but I thought I mattered more to others. It's just me and the music now.

Not true from my experience.
It's more of what kind of people you are dealing with, I have very near and dear family who spared no chance to reveal and criticize me for my failures; at the same time I have friends who have remain in contact and motivated me to get out of the Rut,

But It's true that finding such people and cultivating such friendships is a difficult task. It absolutely worth it though, makes life much more bearable.

I'm 30 and had never had friends.

Dropped out of school at 16 or so.

Never worked, don't drive.

The only time I've left the house in the last 14 years is to goto the local gym, local shop or local doctors office/psychologist office.

Nobody here can top that.

Been NEET since most of you guys were like 5 years old.

Why are your parents tolerating this?

Literally me. I also dropped out

also OP don't feel bad, you need to get yourself together and strive to have genuine relations,

being genuinely invested in friends and helping without expectation is the key.

>>>/adv

I dropped out of society for 2 years. Went to like 1 party in that time.

Decided I had to work again. Get a darn good paying job, despite having no qualifications, communications skills are needed, am finding it a little hard to talk to people who seem so dumb and stupid, and I mean, we're talking teachers not even knowing how to turn a computer on type stuff.

Who would think someone like me could be telling school teachers what to do with no quals and 2 years in isolation, recently surfaced

If you are joking, you need to get yourself out of that and do something now with your life before you kill yourself. Go get a job cleaning dishes or floors, or go for long walks in the forest to get your mind set straight.

>be a tryhard in hs
>in a few clubs
>vaguely 'popular', lots of 'friends'
>two or three close friends
>five years later
>same close friends, we just talk / see each other less
>otherwise completely solitary
The only people I talk to on a daily basis are online friends and acquaintances by sheer convenience at school and work. Never thought I would be one of those shitheads with a blog / nebulous ~online presence~ whose friends are mostly people I've never met, but here I am.
What's wrong with me, bros? :[
We're gonna make it, boyz.

You are an asshole for thinking people should know things that you think should be obvious. Maybe show them and be humble about it, is that to much to ask?

Trying to run an IT system with little xp is difficult enough, let alone people asking silly questions. Especially if they use the same piece of equipment every single day

Feel a bit better seeing as im not alone with thjs shit, sometimes the isolation gets to me though

Ah ha ha, all these cusual normies, thinking a handful of years alone is a big deal.

Has it occurred to any of you that you can address your situation by picking up a phone?

Don't like it, change it.But you can only change you.

Believe in Jesus, normies. Now to get back to wizarding.

They weren't your friends anyway. No-one goes that long who calls themselves a friend without putting in the effort to give a fuck. Move on, you can do better. We call those "acquaintances" my friend.

Family does shit talk a lot.