America really should nuke the fuck out of north korea

America really should nuke the fuck out of north korea.
Try to rescue as many innocents as possible and capture as many of the government as possible and torture the cunts to death.

Kim Jong Un did nothing wrong.

>non-American voicing his opinion on what America should do

No thanks. I suppose you think we should put in a central bank right after that nuke, huh? Nice proxy, Schlomo.

Unleash millions of norks upon china

How about we send a nuke to the Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland?

US should MOAB Tel Aviv for supporting ISIS

Don't be a child. Nukes won't happen, at least not aggressively, and a conventional war... or even a Syria/Iraq esque "half war" would be far too costly.

I can't even imagine what NK could do to fully garnish the USA's support for a war... they would literally have to force us into it... like attempting to nuke us or an ally. I don't even think a standard middle fired at an ally or our ship would garnish public support for a war with NK.

He logistics for an invasion just aren't there. Why do you think they've lasted this long in he first place? Our strategy is basically the long con... their country is doomed to fall from within, its only a matter of time. We just have to patrol the waters around them and talk with China 4x a year about keeping an eye on them. All allies are in agreement here.

> nuke the fuck out of north korea.

You misspelt israel, mate.

THEY KILLED A JEW!

WE SHOULD SEND THEM A GIFT BASKET

They don't. They support the Syrian rebels. Just like the US, UK, and France.

and then?

The North Korean populace isn't just waiting to practice western values if it weren't for that pesky tyrannical government. they don't know any better, and as fearful as they may be, you expect us to roll in and wipe out Kim and friends?

What then?

this would be way more productive

this

nice one.

Source???

I know this bitch on the left IRL . Alexis ingham.
Shes curently in love with a nigger.
Shes subhuman garbage.

Hmmm....

>slopes abuse each other
As long as they stay put, I don't see why I should care.

Good catch.

Solve the muslim problem first.

Norks are minding their own business.

Nukes are to troubling. South Korea, Japan and China would all take collateral radioactive damage. We need you to step up, Straya. We need you to make peace with the elite emo army in your wilderness and send them in.

sorry kiwi its not happening. it probably never will happen. any talk of north korea is just a smoke screen. if you havent caught on by now your exceptionally dumb for your kind

must be abo

Do you know how the uruk hai were created?

They were elves, once.

Get out of here, JIDF

yeah this cunt is certainly a nigger lover - she'll regret it then try to come back, but her womb will be polluted and thus of no value to a White man.

Calm down, Bruce, get some rest.

Yeah OP you fucked up big time, kike. NK is not the problem, Israel is.

Fuck off Ausbro.

coal burners need to be skinned alive and their negro boyfriends

The last thing the US should do is get involved in another costly war.

Nuking North Korea is a stupid course of action.
Better course of action is to assist the other asian nations in the takeover of North Korea.

If there will be a Nuclear Exchange, it should be between China and North Korea preferably, not between US and North Korea unless they manage to succesfully deploy their nuclear arsenal against US, in which case a retaliation is necessary.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

NK is a minor annoyance.. its big bro China standing behind them that's the issue