How to date white woman?

how to date white woman?
im white and i have been blue pilled my hole live until now all women i ever had where from another race (yes a jew girl too)
I tried dating white women for a while now but somehow it just feels off like they are so diffrent in there behavior any tips?

>hole live

how old r u?

sorry i am not a native speaker

how many white women have you tried dating and what was odd?

and you're white? Where are you from?

3 by now the way they are talking is complitly diffrent

germany

yes i am white

hmmm, I don't really know much about german girls.

You said it was the way they talked that throws you off?

What was different about the way they talk?

well they are far quieter than the other girls
they seem to give far less feedback i mean body language and stuff
also they dont talk in "rhythm" what is also a bit weird to me

>they don't talk in "rhythm" I'm not quiet sure what you mean by that, are you sure you're not autistic?

White girls do tend to be quieter than niggers, this is a good thing, honestly you sound insecure about conversation.

not insecure its just kind of weird like i feel thrown off just because it feels pretty unfamiliar

>but somehow it just feels off like they are so diffrent in there behavior

You should elaborate on this. Also, you dated outside your race already. Basically, you burned the coal - so no wonder.

>germany
theres your problem OP, youre going after the wrong prize. black men are more your speed.

>hiding flag
It's a beta shit skin from a non-white majority country trying to learn how to poison our women
Don't fool for it's tricks
>inb4 leaf
At least it's 80 percent white here

i am in austria right now eat shit leaf

Bullshit. Germans are very good at English, never met one who couldn't speak it well
They learn it from watching TV and since most mainstream sites like this are English
You're lying for sure

what more do you need know?

Okay but I bet you're a rapefugee

white girls are super high maintenance, because they know they can get any guy they want, so if you're not the best around it's kind of TS

Rake yourself leaf

ask me anything about nietsche

How long have you been dating niggers, user?

since im 18
>2 year relationship with one of them

*nietzsche

What's the situation with muslims like in Austria?

Alright, alright fine you're most likely white. I was just leaf posting

not as bad as in germany dont go to vienna tho its hell on earth there are almost more shitskins than white people in some areas

How it feels off. Gods, you're thick. White women have slightly higher IQ than brown so you're in your league with non-whites.

>how to suicid

I had a red-pilled m8 from Lustenau, but I think he's taken the blue pill big time. I tried to ask him about the rapefugees but he changed the subject straight away.

Are you retarded? You are sitting in front of a computer you can google anything, god damn this fking guy is so autistic.

I know what you mean. They just don't speak as much, and it can make them come off as socially awkward. This is where you show them that you can actually be alpha, and lead them around. If you simply say "And uh... Ya... See ya..." then you'll be undesireable.

white women dont want to date a coal miner
soot doesn't wash off so easily

>kys.