Why did you pussy out on bombing Isis?

Should I go buy pizza?

Yes
> tactial reassessment after burgers shot down aircraft
> you think this amounts to a total stopping of campaign against ISIS
> Israel isn't even fighting in Syria

we remembered they are american

How's things?

how do we stop this degeneracy eating our country alive?

favourite ice cream flavor?

Did you build my GTO?

Will you suck me orf, ya dumb dawg

Whats the deal with NBN you cunt?

He must've passed out. Shame..I really wanted to compliment the guys that built my car.

guy here with top level security clearance

we didn't.

Question for you

למה היית פחדן בצבא?

why do you keep letting emus cuck you?

That Goebbels quote is very close to my house words: Time Reveals All Things.

For got to ask a question here
What's your family crest and words op?

Is that a meth pipe in that kids mouth?
Pretty sure this problem solves itself.

Australia shouldn't fight in wars which will not lead to anything. We probably pulled out because of rash militaristic actions.
I live in (((Melbourne))), there are a few really really nice Pizza places in a suburb called Carlton as well as around the general CBD. From my personal experience, "Jessie's Pizza" is generally okay. Domino's pizza is just pizza.
Fairly good lad. Yourself?
Degeneracy is caused by Cultural Subversion and the (((oy vey))) as well as other globalists. To stop it, we must strive to return to the classic culture of Australia similar to 1960s America. Unfortunately, I see that the greatest blemishes in those who hold European ethnicity is that they whites cuck themselves a lot. Even if we went back it will probably just collapse again but its worth a try, better than a kick in the head.
Cookies and cream lad. How about you?
Don't know what that is sorry.
Nah, homosexuality causes degeneracy in a society. Doesn't mean I hate fags, just not fond of them.
I was having dinner, sorry lad.
Can't resist big emu c o c k.
Certainly does.

My grandma was from there. Can I have right of return?

How can we bring back the White Australian policy? Should we lynch those responsible for removing it without referendum?

Depends on a variety of things such as if you want to value add to our society, if you're able to be assimilated, preferably of European ancestry, hobbies etc. Internet here is trash, Vidya is expensive, General cost of living is expensive. For politics we're screwed because we have two major parties which are essentially jewing each other with no end in sight, as well as one party in bed with literal communists.

Maybe you can become a politician for better gun laws! :-DD

The land of Parliament is tainted, it must be torn down and rebuilt both physically and metaphorically. No major change to Australian law such as the W.A.P will ever be possible with the current political landscape.