How does this make you feel Pol?

How does this make you feel Pol?

Makes me feel like they don't know the difference between a nation and the ground.

makes me feel like you should go back to wherever you got that screenshot from

Makes me feel like this is a shitposting thread where OP will only have 1 post by this ID.

To protect diversity of all peoples, we must prevent them from breeding an ugly brown paste.

That one is a loser with no respect for territories

Then go to Somalia and enjoy it.

>dont be proud of your nation
>pay reparations even if you are 100% innocent because some other person in the past did some "bad" shit on this land lololo

lol

It's not just about the tangible fucking land. It's about blood and soil. The land represents the home of the people, culture, community that grew there. Fucking simpletons.

I really don't understand that whole planetary pride thing, this is just one planet instead of another. If you're fortunate you get to pick which planet you live on, but noone can choose where they were born.. why should anyone be penalised for that? I am a milky way citizen. I was born in the milky way, where exactly really shouldn"t matter

They can expand to everything
You do not choose to be human, so it is foolish to try to advance humanity. You did not what world to be born on, so why protect it. You did not choose who you were to be, so why live at all.

It is the same as nihilism, true in a sense, yet leaves a person an empty shell

i have met a lot of people that have that opinion and one interesting thing i found out is all of them were immigrants,or children of immigrants,they could live 50 years here and they wouldnt feel at home,they wouldnt feel same pride as we whose ancestors lived here for hundreds of years.

FPBP
God bless you, Australia.

Do these people also value strangers the same as their family?

You suffer from a fundamental misunderstanding of what pride is and functions as. You see pride as reactionary; "x is great and so im proud to be x"

This is a mistake. Pride is what makes things great. You feel pride in something and that energizes you, it gives you the energy to live up to it, it carries you along through the struggle. If everyone was proud of their nation every nation would be better.

Yes, even more so at times.

>noone can chose where they were born

wrong.jpg

those of us who are above a certain state of consciousness choose where to born and our parents in some dimension before coming to this world. I chose to born as a turk and it is my biggest pride in this world

a fucking roach

I don't understand right of ownership. It is just a imagination in your head that think you are possessing something.

hahahah holy shit my sides thats so true

makes me feel like he has taken individualism to retarded levels and thus doesn't understand the concept of nations because he's delusional enough to believe that he lives in a vacuum

This is correct, but think of things as resources, and ownership as a controlling share. If you own something you have enough controlling share in one of societies resources in order to make decisions about what to do with it.