WHY

Why would burgers chose an israeli actress to play a major role, when there are millions of other women in the US available ?

nepotism

they probably wanted a tan european with a amazonian "archetype" and then it comes down to nepotism, likeability, etc

also a lot of these action-superhero movies dont want blockbuster actors

so they picked an israeli jew over an american jew. who cares?

Because (((Hollywood))) isn't exactly full of average burgers if you get my drift.

Because they aren't the one in charge. If you know what I mean ;)

no idea

The actress also looks like super woman. Go figure.

White men are getting too sensitive due to online support... too "MGTOW"ish. Jesus Christ

Same reasons why an African negro was chosen for Star Wars and Get Out instead of an home-brewed Afroamerican negro

>Thinks burgers chose the actress
>when Hollywood is owned by Jews.

She's perfect

Fuck if I know. Is the the US even responsible? Most of these fucking cape movies are made in the UK.

Hollywood is owned and run by Jews, theyre a small monitory in america. They would rather hire one of their own from abroad than an actress in america who is not one of their own.

Because Wonder Woman is suppose to represent American fight against enemies of freedom. Naturally Shekellords want Americans to think that WW2 was all about rescuing Jews and everything is about Jews, so that they remain the best ally, which then means Israel and Jews get more free money in their "competitive" (((free))) market.

Who fucking cares you celebrity worshipping fags

Because American women are all morbidly obese ?

Fuck I didn't get my absentee ballot in the mail for this shit

Nepotism

>Why would burgers chose an
>Why would chose an
>Why chose an
>chose an

Who "chosen" her?

maybe she has a high enough arab kill count.

have you SEEN the average american woman?

A little late though considering WW was chosen years ago when BvS was in production

oh fuck guess i forgot to vote in The Pollâ„¢ for who was going to act in glorious american movie that we have here to decide who gets what role

Wonder Woman is Amazonian, not a 56% mixed-breed American mutt.

(((chosen)))

Because murican girls are ugly af

She's hot and a pretty good actress. She fit the role well. REEEEE

Originally they were going to get the woman played one of Thor's pals in the Thor movies, but she had experienced some injury so it wasn't possible.

I thought there was a big bruhaha when she was cast because she's flatchested. Maybe I'm not remembering it correctly.

They should have picked an aesthetic bodybuilder woman with decent face, that would work very good with today's feminism and bring that action quality to it.

SOME JOBS ARE JUST NOT GOYVAILABLE

I wanna fug her Asiatic ass

Jews own Hollywood .

Gal is not the right gal to play Wonder Woman. Katy Perry (back when she had black hair) should have played Wonder Woman.

Maybe. I don't really watch these shitty Hollywood films. But Wonder Woman seems to have done OK in terms of ratings and box office success. The audience liked her. That's all that matters really, it's just about money.

Because kikes run Jewywood.

GEEE I WONDER WHY?

i hate this fat, fat, fat country. thank god they casted someone from another country. it was nice to see another human.

btw, if you're fat,

We don't even need to kill the Kikes. Just stop buying their shit and fighting their battles. They will leave on their own volition.

I would've cast that hottie from Ghostbusters.

She has a horrible voice.

The character of Diana (Wonder Woman) is one of the Amazons described by the Greeks, which are are believed to have been natives of Northern Anatolia. The Levant isn't terribly far away, so, ethnically speaking; is a Jew really that inappropriate for the role?

Would impregnate

>diversity is for the goyim only...rubs hands.

There is no difference between Israel and America except for the fact Israel is more Semitic than Germanic.

>i was surprised the kikes didn't cast a nigress.

Because their (((kind))) is the one making the movies.

>A fucking norwegian
What's it like being irrelevant?

Wonder Woman was supposed to represent the quintessential feminine woman. Original wonder woman was a curvaceous wog girl with perky sumptuous breasts and some muscle mass. (((Gal Godot))) has the body of a preteen boy. It's the equivalent of casting a lanky skinnyfag actor to play Thor.

>Why would burgers chose
Citizens of the US don't have any control over the decisions made in the movie industry.

Probably because she's hot and you're a gay homo faggot

Perfect fit. Good call.

What does "MGTOW" even have to do with this? Sup Forums is so offended at MGTOW that it will apply strawmans in numerous places where "MGTOW" doesn't even exist.

(((Shills))) are trying to associate Pol and Alt right politics with MGTOW.

Perhaps, but I also don't receive any "online support" anywhere (I receive the exact opposite, in fact) so that poster is an idiot.

I thought it was an okay flick. Didn't pay to see it so why the fuck not have a watch? I will say it looks like they CGI'd her nose, sounds crazy but she looks different in pics before the movie.

Total IDF hottie in the move though

Hollywood wants to answer the question: " who is your boss ?"

Hollywood is filled with hopeful starlets who are thin and attractive. This is plain old nepotism.

i'm just happy she wasing fucking a nigger and that the movies wasn't filled with niggers

it's amazing how white people don't want to watch niggers, and if them don't case all nigger the movie does well

The only problem is that she's skinny AF for the role (warrior woman etc).

Someone like Gina Carano would have been a much better choice. Or really anyone who's feminine yet has a bit of muscle. This kikess looks like she could be blown away by the wind.

do people really care O_O

i'm just happy she was not fucking a nigger and that the movies was not filled with a bunch of token niggers
white people don't want to sit there and watch a bunch of token niggers
just goes to show you white people don't really like niggers in their movies.

Oh man...
I would

when was the last time a good looking american woman got military discipline? nevermind becoming an actress later

Military discipline = shooting rock-throwing Palestinian kids at point-blank range.

you always choose the chosec people, they don't call us chosen for nothing

WE ALL HAD AN ELECTION AND DECIDED WHO WOULD PLAY A ROLE IN A MOVIE EVERY US CITIZEN SHOWED UP FOR THIS VOTE

Designated for the oven, goldbergstein. KYS

Stop being a faggot. Gal Gadot is fucking beautiful. If you wouldn't fuck her, you are a literal faggot.

Also, she was pregnant during the filming of WW.

Since when did Wonder Woman look like a trap?

More jewwashing of white characters.

>CTRL-F "mediterranean"
0 results
>CTRL-F "Levant"
1 result

This thread's been up for 4 hours and only got the obvious answer.

No one has said it yet?

Her father paid off everyone to get her the role. Just another jewish princess getting fame because of nepotism.

She's not very attractive and also if you've heard her speak she's dumb as fuck.

they wanted a wonder woman not a hoover vacuum

She is basically 100% central europe breedstock with jewish addition.
She is definitely not middle eastern.

Also as said it's just like with Johansson, it's nepotism, she is jewish, good looking and not mentally retarded therefore she has all the chances to make a career at Hollywood.

It's a brilliant move strategically if you think about it:
>msm advertising is jew controlled
>Hollywood jew controlled
>feminism jew controlled
>review sites jew controlled
>merchandising jew controlled
All the (((people))) with a microphone will have to praise this movie in support of the tribe.

sauce?

I have a leftist type friend who wont go see WW because Gal supports Israeli.

>Algerian education

Just shut the fuck up, Omar

In ten years the next wave of JIDF will be single females.

I wonder why too. Not really.

Because of her looks. She fit the part well and didn't she already get cast as the roll in BvS?

>countries vote on who stars in movies
This is why you hide behind a meme flag, you must be from one of those little countries full of retards
sage

>why does the jewish owned media of satanic baby eating blood drinking devils prefer their own tribe over goyims?

your australia / canada / USA flag is showing under that pirate faggotry.

faggot

Imagine having to pay Robert Downey Jnr salary for every actor

according to what you piece of shit shes ugly and looksl ikee trying to kill everyone her eyes are pschopaths probablyu like yours her whole body wants to kill everything
jews totally fake every emotion their not fit to live anywhere except with each other and then they cant go and FUCK OFF
lying motherfucker

>Northern Anatolia
No,it was supposed to be where modern day crimea is

She was fucking hot though. Would let myself be decapitated by ISIS if she would let me sleep one night between her thighs.

I'm biased as I have a thing for Israeli girls.

>Why would burgers chose an israeli actress to play a major role, when there are millions of other women in the US available ?

you answered youre own question because Hollywood is owned mostly by jews.

>Black Widow - Scarlett Johansson
>Wonder Woman - Gal Gadot

Any other coincidences of Chosen female super heroes?

You have to be 110% gay to not think she's a complete qt. I'm convinced a lot of the hate is just faggots being faggots. I mean, don't get me wrong I know it's nepotism but it's Hollywood so that's a moot point.

At least she wasn't a disgusting nigger, a chink or a spic. She actually looked like the character and she seemed comfortable with the role. I think she did a fine job, overall desu.

You wouldn't even have superhero movies or comic books without jews so stop whining

>movie industry run by jews
>they favor jews to be in majority of movies
>this nigga still asks why they chose a jew to play wonder woman.

Why would (((they))) choose an Israeli actress to play a major role, when there are millions of other women in the US available?

Pic related is the original Wonder Woman. She's half-Mexican.

Forgot picture.

they are cuckolds

You realize the actor she was paired with is also Jewish, right?