Merkins will defend this

>African American children have the highest rates of firearm mortality overall (4.1 per 100000), and this disparity is largely a function of differences between racial and ethnic groups in firearm homicide. From 2012 to 2014, the annual firearm homicide rate for African American children (3.5 per 100000) was nearly twice as high as the rate for American Indian children (2.2 per 100000), 4 times higher than the rate for Hispanic children (0.8 per 100000), and ∼10 times higher than the rate for white children and Asian American children (each 0.4 per 100000).
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2017/06/15/peds.2016-3486

Because how dare we impinge upon their right to shoot children?

>inb4 NorLinkArchiveBot archives a scientific journal...

You do realize that 17 year old good boys who dindu nuffin are included in those numbers right?

This is an issue how

>niggers are nigging
wow, really made me think

The leading cause of death of young black men, is other young black men.

Table doesn't isolate age and gender vs. ethnicity
>African American 457 (35.2)

Here in Australia our rates of children getting shot are much lower. But I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that we DON'T have more guns than people in our cuntry.

so now whenever people say we can't have guns because of all the kids who die every year, we have an article to point to showing that it's mainly black parents who are too stupid for guns.

If the white rates were high it'd be an issue buuuut not the case so not an issue

just think of how much better our country would look on paper if we had no niggers.

Higher IQ

Low crime rate

Low gun violence

Lower unemployment

Less obesity

No gang culture

etc

No wonder all of Europe hates us. These fucking monkeys are making us look bad.

>The last thing you hear just before the bullet activates your almonds is one of your friends screaming "WOOOOOOORLD STAAAAAAAH"
Being a nigger must be a surreal, albeit short, experience.

Literally being ok with childhood gun violence because it's only
>m-m-muh niggas wot do it
Careful fellows, your buck toothed sister loving recessive genes are showing...

childhood implies that they're people

Trolling is good and all but just be careful. You'll really start believing the shit you type after a while.

Kearn to duck

>jigaboos shoot each other
Wtf I hate my god given rights now

Niggers should be deported to a country where they can't own guns, and away from us yes.
Also cute animal.

>niggers getting murdered
If this shit's a gun problem, we need a few hundred million more to finally be rid of these subhumans.

How am I really supposed to stop niggers from killing other niggers? Even if we take the guns they'll stab each other or light people on fire. They're niggers and they're gonna nig.

>niggers shooting themselves/each other
What's the problem?

>niggers
>people

Why is it white people are so civilized and back "people" are such savages?

> differences in firearms deaths among ethnic groups is largely a result of differences between ethnic groups....

groundbreaking work there.
pure genius
i wonder what they will tackle next.
perhaps the disparity in incarceration levels between ethnic groups.
i bet the disparity is a result of differences between ethnic groups too, but we cant be sure without a multi-million dollar taxpayer funded study.

Shall