1. He didn't steal the poster

1. He didn't steal the poster
2. North Korea kidnapped him because they wanted leverage in negotiations
3. Visiting some place is not deserving of death.
4. Yes he was stupid as fuck for going to North Korea regardless. It's a tragedy that he got kidnapped, tortured, experimented on, and killed, but that's to be expected from the Norks.
5. We should still nuke the shit out of North Korea. Nuclear non-proliferation means nuclear non-proliferation. Not to mention killing an American after torturing them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OyFH19nm2e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>We should still nuke the shit out of North Korea
I got better idea. We demand that a public apology be recorded and released on the internet. I wanna see these chink fucks bow their heads and stare at the floor while they promise that it won't happen again.

and what does that accomplish?

murder must be repaid in blood

1-4 yes
5 no because I'm an adult

Lol, North Korea took an American and just fucked with him, did whatever the want, and you guys are going to do nothing about it either. What cucks

The propaganda war is won
You can't bomb the norks into submission but if you show them their god bow down to the enemy it destroys their morale and we essentially destroy the regime without firing a single bomb off
I hadn't even thought of this but I'd be 100% behind it

Yeah, let's detain a nork residing in USA

Oh wait, there aren't any, your best bet would be to snatch them from the forests of siberia

>You can't bomb the norks into submission

A war between the united states and norks would last 45 minutes at most

>just took
Uh, it's not like they paddled over on military canoes and abducted him.

Isn't he also a citizen if Israel? Why is this kike our problem?

its ok tyrome one day you will understand that nobody who matters gives a fuck about the dead guy. in that hes just like you. both of your lives are meaningless

these things happen. hell i could go to japan and invite you to tokyo and then drag you into the forest of death (thats a bit of a walk) and america wont do anything about it

i could buy you a plane ticket to shanghai and run you over and again america wont do anything about it

>Nuclear non-proliferation
said the country with most nukes while bombing and torturing civilians

War is coming. It will happen during the Trump Presidency, sure as you were born.

Norks are gonna get fucking stomped btw, they are Saddam tier.

>North Korea kidnapped him because they wanted leverage in negotiations
This is likely true.

Yes there are any. Especially working at their embassy.

yeah, US will surrender to the great leader.

1-4, aye. (The fate of this man will not be forgotten)

But no war if possible.

>he was stupid as fuck for going to North Korea

The only relevant string of words that can be said about this mongoloid, privileged asshole.

I guess Jesus couldn't save him from his own stupid. Oh, surprise. Shock. drumpf has his figleaf to declare himself a wartime preshitdent now.

Thanks, Obama!

>fucking with diplomatic immunity
That could go down well in the western world, of course I doubt every nork in the embassy have it, but the big possibilty is that there do

Also, the norks havent done any diplomatic missions to USA or Canada, at least they sure as hell aren't active, so your best bet would be cooperating with UK, and I doubt they would want to deal with it

1-4 yes

5 - we do conventional warfare instead disarming the norks in the middle of the night pre-emptively and just assassinating the fat bag of trash as we did Osama.

There are a lot of norks living under a dictator that don't deserve to die in a holocaust.

You can't watch a bunch of gooks all dressed in communist issue handouts marching and applauding on command like trained dogs without wondering what fear of death compels them.

We need a preemptive strike as well as a Japanese, SK, and China backed coalition

NK , best korea is based as fuck and doesnt take jewish cultural marxists bull.

>Not to mention killing an American after torturing them.
jews aren't american

This. Best Korea is helping us with the jewish problem

Why don't American volunteers avenge his death by fucking with the norks? Really makes you think...

I know we could glass them what I'm saying is they're WW II era Japan tier
They will not give up until the last woman and child is dead
Demoralizing the population into submission would be infinitely better

Uncanny

Fuck him, fuck you, fuck NK

>drumpf

Holy fuck you're a cuck

Pff haha you can just kill Americans, the country does not give a single your America simply does not care about you. You are just a number.

Just like with us, you can just shoot down 150+ Dutch people in a plane and there will be 0 consequences for you, because my country just doesn't care that much.

ISIS? Go ahead you guys, we tolerate you come fuck up Europe, there will be 0 consequences.

You want to be a proud citizen of your country? Your country does not care, it will do 0 effort for your death, torture or whatsoever so go ahead nobody gives a single fuck.

This person died in N Korea and the day is just as bright as before, America will hold its ground and after 10000 speculations, not one goal shall be reached.

He's a spy.

The story of him being a dumb kid who stole a poster is a cover story invented by Western media repeating Western Intelligence Agency talking points to try and garner public support and diplomatic pressure.

Absolutely everything that Western media reports is the inverse of actual reality. If they say the sky is blue, congratulations, we are all colorblind.

youtube.com/watch?v=OyFH19nm2e4

This. The US doesn't stand a chance.

The only tragedy is sharing common ancestral DNA with that waste of brain cells. Here's hoping he was a cia agent who faked his own death because nobody should be that dumb.