Florida man fights off shotgun-wielding armed robbers with machete

why are burgers dumb but still alpha while krauts are relatively smart but cucks?

bonn "machete rape" girl fucks nigger to save cuck bf

while Five men have been arrested after an attempted burglary While deputies were en route they received reports that not only had the homeowner fended off the attackers, armed with a shotgun, a machete and a crowbar, but he had also disarmed one of them while carrying out a citizen’s arrest

youtu.be/VDfg3b35PIY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JVezwvOLi1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why are burgers dumb but still alpha while krauts are relatively smart but cucks?

We have freedom of speech. If germans say 'migrants shit in the streets' they can get arrested. krauts are completely and totally subjugated and it won't change until there's a preference cascade and everyone suddenly realizes that they hate being treated like retarded children while subhumans are stood on a pedestal.

krauts are also brainwashed by their education system on a more detrimental extent as other lands

We have a lot of brainwashing in America, too, and it's just as detrimental, but we can actually criticize and disagree with it. There are so many sources we can find, but Germany even blocks those. Banning books, censoring websites, even single twitter feeds and facebook accounts.

Places like "Florida" and fly over states are just filled with high test retards who LARP about fighting thieves with swords and blow shit up in their back yards for fun

I don't know what's wrong with us. Too many action movies?

>that dog
there are more than a few gay people involved in this video and they are the good guys.

lol he knew they just wanted to tie him up and not use the shotgun, smart guy

I don't get it. How did that happen?

Was it not loaded? Airsoft?

most likely not loaded. i'm sure the guy figured out it wasn't so he rushed at them.

>That fucking faggot clutching his pearls was eager to drop
K E K
I'm just glad a real man was on scene and busted up the bad guys. God bless. Rip fagboi.

You just described me

Isn't this a family? Looks like father and son, then the wife, who probably wanted the toy dog.

shotgun wasn't loaded, either that or it was wielded by a pussy who "don wanna hurt no budy"

Plus the fact that a lot of criminals are betas who just think holding a gun will make people do whatever they want. Most of the time they aren't expecting organized resistance and aren't mentally prepared to pull the trigger. Unless they are niggers, niggers don't value human life and will probably kill you even if you have no money.

Germans cant even see all or maybe not any of styx's vids

You limp wristed, cocksmoking faggot.These are the guys that can still start a fire or build a cabin or fix their truck. Your smug contempt shames you. They could also beat your ass, most likely. Mincing metrosexual nu-male sissy. #NotAllCityBoys

It looked like antifa scum, they are cowards to the bone. Wish he had used the machete on them.

youtu.be/JVezwvOLi1c

1 Kurd and a kebab knife vs. 50 niggers and a pistol

I'll be honest, if I were pointing a gun at someone - loaded or not - and that person decided he didn't care and came at me with a machete, I'd probably freak out more than a little and forget to pull the trigger.
A machete wielding guy is a level of savage most people probably couldn't handle.

Don't fuck with Florida man.

What is wrong with you? We are Americans, guns are our way of life. You must be a foreigner using a proxy.

> Why are Krauts cucks

>t. Frenchman

You are one to talk

>dumb

A bit unfair. We just have that stereotype because we are more religious and conservative.

FLORIDA MAN SAVES THE DAY ONCE AGAIN
PRESS F FOR FLORIDA MAN

F

so are you and burgers.

we can criticize and disagree with it too. There are literally patries devoted too it. We have a literal NEO-Nazi party in Local parlaments. We can't find sources too. We have entire puplishing houses devoted to right wing anti establishment views.

yes we can, his channel is blocked but all his videos are available. And all you have to do is change the country on the bottom of the page and his channel is available. Not that is matters since he is a complete and utter low IQ retard that does noting but talk out of his ass all day.

You can't. Germans arrested some 90 year old woman who said the holocaust didn't happen.

she wasnt 90 she was like 68 and she spread that shit on facebook for political reasons which is illegal. You can actually deny the holocaust if it is for purely hitorical reasons there was a case in the early 2000s which got alot of attention of some professor who claimed the holocaust didnt happen on purely historical grounds and he was aquitted. And of course you can do it privately too. But yes it's true that's the one big thing you can't do. Ever wondered who forced us to have that law? the (((allies))). Furthermore, the Federal Republic of Germany is merely an american vassal state that is autonomously governed. Germany and it's people haven't been free since 1945.

That's pretty much what I said. You are not free.

yea and neither are you mate. Just because you can deny the holocaust doesnt mean you're free you are being governed by an unelected financial elite. Just look at your country. It's barely white and wage slavery is the norm. But yet you do nothing. Because you're just as numb as the french or the Germans or anyone in the west for that matter.

If I lived in Europe I would have snapped by now. The laws are a total joke. Not even dystopian novels paint a future so pathetic.

white shoes + fucking blue jeans

retard confirmed

Oh shit is this return of Florida man?

>Unelected

>that useless dog
>that obese, useless spic wife
>that shitty home
>machete, not a piece

pathetic

We actually elected someone who promised to end it and is deporting subhumans. Can you say the same Klaus? Can you ever?

We have our problems, but at least we are allowed to even attempt to solve them. You aren't. You are serfs. You are peasants.

Simple, murdering someone is life in prison.
So nigger-tier people don't really want to murder you, because they will lose everything.
So Florida man called their bluff and won.

While Krauts would let a man who set a baby on fire go after two months.
So criminals give zero fucks as the prison experience is pretty much like living in a four star hotel where they send in Blond Kraut wives to service you also!

10/10 would murder Krauts.

How much you want to bet the nervous thug racked the shotty twice for emphasis (just like in the movies), and the homeowner saw that no shell was discharged, so he knew it wasn't loaded?

Has to be spics. No nigger thinks about the future and life in prison.

This
Most people think jist threatening you will be enough, and it probably is most of the time.
But I've had multiple people point guns at me and I've told them all the same thing..Go fuck yourself.
Most people won't pull the trigger.

wrekt

Sounds like you're doing everything right

exactly this: nigger are too proud , they prefer killing you and get in jail , than being considered a pussy.

i dont think id be able to look at the cuck on the ground ever again. to know you almost died getting robbed by niggers, and while you fought back he stood there cowering with his hands on his chest. absolutely disgusting

you elected a bonafide retard. A clinically narcisitic, godless animal that wont do anything to help americans but make everything worse and destroy the credibility of any right wing movement for a long time. Yea right you have your problems, by that you mean you are lost as a country.

FLORIDA MAN STRIKES AGAIN!

>UK cucks will never be able to do this
kek

KEK

K E K

better to be ruled by a capitalist then an east german soviet spy.

It hurts but he ain't wrong. If we really gave a damn about this country would set all the Florida men with machetes loose in the halls of congress.