Are you free Sup Forums?

Are you free Sup Forums?

Man I wish I could do all of this.

>The bill will amend the Criminal Code by adding "gender identity or expression" to the definition of "identifiable group" in section 318.[7][8] That amendment would make it a criminal offence to spread hate propaganda based on gender identity or gender expression. Since the definition of "identifiable group" is also used in s 319 of the Code, the amendment would also make it a criminal offence to incite or promote hatred because of gender identity or gender expression.[9]

Bill C-16 will also add "gender identity or expression" to section 718.2 of the Criminal Code.[10] This section is part of the sentencing provisions and would make gender identity and gender expression an aggravating factor, which would be the bias, prejudice or hate to commit a criminal offence against the targeted person. These criminal prohibitions would apply throughout Canada.

Pol is fascist; the last thing they give a shit about is freedom

>Get a job
Okay, I want to be able to support myself
>Go to work
That's kind of implied
>Get married
Having someone to trust and share my life with sounds great
>Have kids
Proving biologically that I'm not a failure
>Follow fashion
Eh
>Act normal
The nail that stands up gets hammered down
>walk on pavement
Well when that's an option
>Watch TV
Sure, if something interesting is on
>Obey the law
Laws are supposed to be in place to make everyone's life better you fucknut - of course I'm going to
>Save for old age
That would be the responsible thing to do

This whole image can be summed up as

>Best possible thing that you should want to do anyway
>Random vague shit
>Repeat
>ARE YOU FREE?

ok let' see:
job - i'm a neet
married - nope
children - nope
follow fashion - not really
act normal - most of the time i'm alone, so nobody sees me
walk on pavement - sure i do, why would i walk on the road where cars move?
watch tv - not really
obey the law - i do, but i wouldn't kill even without the law
save money - i don't do this

Free to choose to seek the will of God, or not

you're nitpicking you autist

the point of that dumb political picture is that you are not bonded to follow that A B C style of life where you have to follow these exact steps to be happy or free
It calls for a more creative and exiting life in which you wont be bonded in your couch surfing youtube while drinking cheep lagers to sleep
get out and experience life
>inb4 marriage = death

in a sense it is but only if you pick an inferior partner
you know...shes dumber and/or uglier than you

You're right OP
There's not much to life. It's not a movie
Once you've put your replacement on the planet and raised it, Nature has no further need for you
Same all through nature, animals, plants, rodents, vermin, etc. Their primary goal and what drives them in all their behaviours is the biological imperative: put a replacement or two on the planet, raise it so it can survive independently, then the parent is superfluous
Same with humans
It's not a movie, just stark reality that's been dressed up a bit so that humans will keep hoping and living

>being blackpilled
Get a job, lazy faggot

>pol is one person

Nobody is less pro-freedom than a leftcuck.

>fuck getting a job, work is for wagecucks
>fuck having money, I'm going to hitch hike around Europe forever, you don't need money for that
>fuck marriage, I'll obviously be having the same amount of sex for the rest of my life that I'm having right now in my twenties, why tie myself down?
>fuck children, why would I ever want to pass my legacy down or have someone to give a shit about me when I'm old and senile?
>fuck fashion, I'm going to get my whole face pierced, that'll show capitalism
>fuck acting normal, I don't need friends or a professional network to survive
>fuck walking on pavement, I literally stomp on glass in my bare feet, that'll show capitalism
>fuck watching TV, you have to like pay for that shit
>fuck obeying the law, I'm going to kick the shit out of this trash can, that'll show capitalism
>fuck saving for my old age, I don't even have income, what would I even save?

Now repeat after me: "I am soooooo much more free than those wagecuck conformists, OMG. I'm gonna get a tattoo, that'll show capitalism"

Sup Forums all I want to have is a roof over my head, healthy fresh food ( I dont eat candies. fastfood and only drink water and tea) and a pc.

Tell me please you faggots why I still have to work 8 hours for that?

I mean common our technology etc made so much progress but they made housing so expensive that I still have to work 8 hours?
Nowadays I should afford those things wit 4 hours a day.

Go fuck yourselves with your sort yourself and slay the dragon bullshit you fucking wothless goyms, I hate you so much for your retardedness.

You clearly don't understand the picture. Nobody says you shouldn't work, get married or anything else mentioned but don't let it be the only meaning you give to life. Life on this planet is so much more than wageslaving and obeying new trends. It doesn't promote degeneracy, but freedom. You know freedom can be achieved without degeneracy, right?

How old are you?

You don't have to do any of those things. Also you have to have a job. Food isn't free. Or you can grow your own food...

yes food isnt free. But with the technological prgress etc it should be much cheaper nowadays. But now I have to pay more money to get a worse quality of food than 50 years ago.
Why do you let (((them))) jew you?

My ultimate goal is to collect enough money ( i need to wageslave first, i know) and then run away from civilization and go live on a mountain . I will grow my own food there.

I understand the picture, but it's meaning is stupid. A person can be free with or without those things, but most of those things are optimal life choices or just thing people want regardless of external influence.

>Saving for old age
>are you really free???

It's like saying
>you jumped away from a live grenade
>are you really free???

Hell yeah. l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

>getting married
>following fashion
>watching tv
Why?

but they fuck us. With all the progress you should be able to live frugally with a roof over your head and fresh food and all the normal things like electricity. But they just make everything more expensive so you still have to work all day. they dont want you to escape and these retards on Sup Forums who are just average intelligent rednecks think that it is good that way. Seriously I hate every one of you.

Now for the Anarchist version
>be a city rat
>be a rich city rat
>rail against the system I am the biggest beneficiary of
>help corporations because i am too big of a dumbass to realize it
>attend 150k college program
>get my anarchy approved clothes in the shops where most of the population would never be able to afford anything
>get gibs from mommy and daddy

You could probably afford basic necessities and an ok house (to rent) at 4 hours a week but the Federal reserves has been inadvertently messing up the prices of many things for the past 100 years and it just gets worse and worse.
It's unbelievable that people who read Ron Paul's book End the Fed 8 years ago are still just sitting around passively.
And yet hear I am doing nothing about it either.

>but they made housing so expensive
Refugees welcome. No human is illegal. Borders are just lines on the map etc. etc.
Eat shit. it is of your own making

>things the average person can to in order to enjoy life
Hahaha gotcha bitch, bet you're not englightened like me. Check it out, I've got no job, no wife, no kids. Hell, I don't even have a girlfriend. I don't go to the city much, since I live in a cave in the forest, but when I do you know I won't be walking on no sidewalk, I walk in the middle of the street like a real WOKE kind of guy. Can't watch tv in my cave, either. This is true freedom, guys.

You don't have to work all day. You could work part-time in a rural area and live in a cheap house with few luxuries. But of course that's not what you want, is it?

fuck off back to r/anarchism

Exactly it doesnt even have to be as low as 4 hours a week, just 4 hours a day would be already pretty nice. Because working 8 hours a day doesnt leave me with any free time. Just the fact that I m an introvert makes it much harder. Work is exhausting for me and after work I cant just do things I need time to regain my energy.

Seriously I love life so much, I is such an exceptionnal thing but working all day just makes me want to kill myself. It just isnt right

>get married
>have children
>bad
this picture needs an update

Nigger I'm from Luxembourg. There is no fucking part time in rural area.
A house costs close to 1 million euro, only in the north you could get one for 400-500k euro. But then you have to commute 2 hours to get work and also there is not much with part time work.
Seriously I am going to kill myself one day or another

Great argument, superb rhetoric.

It's always the fucking leafs, I swear to god.

>With all the progress you should be able to live frugally with a roof over your head and fresh food and all the normal things like electricity.
This is all I need actually and why don't people protest against it? They don't want us to escape because we are slaves, useful retards. I still don't have a job, even though I'm 21 and I see my peers acting all superior '' Yeah I work for 300$ a month 8 hrs a day, Im more successful''. Successful in what, being a slave?

choice sometimes isn't desirable

>Don't even get a cool skull and a suit.

Man lefties always get BTFO.

You're in the EU, can't you move to some village in Romania or something and teach German?

You dont want children and a job to support your family?
I cant think of anything more fulfilling.

Yeah, life and society suck. We get it. Now, please, fuck off.

Wow, this image really made me think. I'll no longer walk on the pavement or obey the law anymore. Thanks, OP!

I m a higly intelligent guy from Luxembourg and who speaks 4 languages and you want me to move to some shithole like Romania surrounded by subhumans? Why dont you just tell me I should neck myself?

LEAF

This is kind of how I've played it in my life and I'm middle-aged. Here in the boonies a lot of guys just work as much as they need to and no more, because housing/land costs are low and once your basic bills are paid there isn't much to buy anyway -- the nearest real shopping and recreation is hours away by car. It's not for everyone, but if you really want to have time to think and pursue your own hobbies it's ideal. Nobody should be a parasite, but at the same time nobody should work his life away either -- there is a golden mean out there.

I'm not leftie. I'm not politically oriented, I think every establishment is here to enslave us. No difference between fascism and democracy to me.
I want a child one day, but not because governemnt needs more tax payers, this planet is hell, not sure if it's worth it. I don't want to slave to support myself and family, it's juts not fulfilling to me.

>I don't want to slave to support myself and family
Then get a better education.

What's wrong with walking on the pavement? That's why it's there for.

>I m a higly intelligent guy from Luxembourg

I'm a highly intelligent guy in Canada and I live in the middle of nowhere -- I moved here from this country's biggest city. Trust me, if you have brains you will do whatever it takes to make sure you have the time to use your intelligence freely, even if that means a life of relative isolation. There's a guy up the road who has a Ph.D in Classics from Harvard and he's even more low-key than I am.

Exactly. I dont want to be a parasite but they want to jew me these fucking ovendodgers. They do everything in their power to stop you from having time to think etc

Fuck this commie bullshit. Stop being a lazy piece of shit.

Sure, it's no longer slaving your life away if it's more difficult with more pay

Pretty free I guess.

>spend 6 months in a sandbox killing muslims
>spend 6 months to 1 year doing whatever I want, wherever I want
>basically just fuck around till I feel like getting paid to kill muslims again
>its about time to get back to work now that I think about it

Only so many 85lb asian hookers I can fuck before it gets old.

Slaves dont have the choice to work or not, you do and with the right education you decide the terms.

>Ph.D in Classics

Wow, impressive.

Commie? Why does Sup Forums usually think of everyone who wants freedom a commie? Why do you always have gays, degeneracy, feminism, welfare etc. in your mind when someone mentions freedom? Are you that brainwashed? Ok, I see. Jews took away the true meaning of freedom and replaced it with degenerate one.

free to sniff my hot white gf's farts

>You clearly don't understand the picture.
What you don't understand is that if you're older than 19 and still think that picture offers some kind of deep or insightful view of life you're pretty much beneath all contempt. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume I'm talking to some dumbass high school kid who doesn't know his head from his ass, however if you are any older than 19 my advice is that you should seriously reevaluate your life choices thus far.

Money means having choices and security that people without means don't have. Saving for old age is important. A lot of shit can go wrong when you're old, it's good to be prepared. Marriage and family are probably the most fulfilling things you can do with your life, a lot more fulfilling than smoking pot and listening to shitty indie music, or whatever pastime you consider to be more liberating than work. Fashion and trends and all that are just idiotic teenage crap, it literally doesn't matter to anyone outside of a high school setting.

If you want to know what freedom is, my advice is to find something you're good at, learn to do it well enough that you're considered valuable. You'll be higher paid and you won't feel like a "wage slave." Invest your earnings in your future. Buy a home. Find something to live for beyond mindless self-indulgence. Stop wasting your time and energy on fruitless quests for some kind of "deeper meaning" that only exists for those who live outside the norm; if something like that existed, someone with more intelligence than you would have figured it out a long time ago. You're not anywhere near as unique or special as you think you are. Everything you've said in this thread and everything you believe has been said a million times before by people who look and sound exactly like you. You're a walking cliche, my only hope is that one day you'll develop enough self awareness to realize it. Grow up, kid.

>be a NEET
>stay at home
>go MGTOW
>have a wank
>wear pajamas all day
>act autistic
>walk on the road
>watch anime
>break the law
>spend all your money lol

That definitely sounds nice.
But even though I'm an introvert, I dont want to become a complete recluse. I just want a balanced healthy life. I dont want to live in a big city working all day but I also dont want to migrate to a foreign country far far away with a different culture etc.
I just want to stay in MY country, work a few hours a dayand live a frugally, healthy life with a few friends and if possible a sweet girlfriend.

So you get to choose who your slaver is? I prefer to pick my cotton at Goldberg farms thank you.

>Wow, impressive.

It was impressive when he got the degree back in the 1960s -- back when an Ivy League education still meant something. But the point is that there are a lot of smart people in our society and not all of them want to spend their lives in cities "getting and spending". There's nothing subversive or left-wing about that; the whole point of conservatism is to nurture a real civilization, and capitalism is only a means to that end, not an end in itself.

t. Peterson

right be a good goy that's how it should be

Not an argument.

>post pic
>argue using insults and logical fallacies
>Act like you've won
Now repeat after me:
I AM BETTER THAN YOU

This is true freedom

If we can just make fascism fashionable.
I dont have a problem with any of that.

If what you want is impossible then you'll have to settle for something else. That's life, unfortunately -- it can be full of disappointments.

Learn how to shop faggot

>no kid, let me tell you, what you want to do is go along with the society you are criticizing, that will show them!

yes I will probably neck myself sooner or later kek

Be poor, broke, destitute. Be lonely. Poorly dressed in rags. Act like a lunatic, like you're out of your fucking mind. Walk all over the place. Be bored or do nothing for a hobby but pick at your scabs. Break the law constantly. Spend what little you can muster constantly for the here and now.

Now repeat after me:
>"I AM FREE"

Not an argument either.

I'm 21 and spend all my days playing video games , going to gym and watching conspiracy 8 truth) videos online. I live in a shithole called Croatia where you can't just ''find something you're good at, learn to do it well and get higher paid. I know I need money, I just don't wanna slave away my life in order to gain it. I don't think I'm special or unique, just fed up with normie lifestyle.

>be me
>australian white male from wealthy background
>begin to embrace the capitalist machine
>get job
>get white gf
>save money
>life is good
>have everything i want
>for every $1 I earn my parents give me $0.50
>have enough to buy house
>decided to wait a few years so i can build my own

I am living the dream thanks desu

>walk on the pavement

wat

You're right...it's almost like it was criticism? hmmm I really wonder?

>t. Peterson
I'm assuming that's a reference to something I'm not familiar with.

Show who? Show them what? I don't think I understand what you're trying to convey here.

>my advice is to find something you're good at, learn to do it well enough that you're considered valuable.

No, that aint your advice. Stop lying to make yourself feel better. Your advice is: Assimilate so you don't have to worry about tomorrow. What you state is your advice is in actuality the only way to freedom and what most NEET's do anyway. Problem is this: money makers and money distributors dont care about your fee fees and what you want to do. They want a drone that'll make them 100k a year, while paying them a fraction of that. This is the reason the world is steadily becoming a cold and emotionally empty shithole. People dont have the time to think about the finer things in life, so they never get to fire up their ambitions and make something beautiful in the world.

Sure, most NEET's are social outcasts, either willingly or by poor choices, but if you gave the NEET's the power to change just one thing in their community, that one thing would quickly blossom into something bigger and better. Because they've thought the thing they want to accomplish through and they sure as hell aint going to give up on a chance to finally change something.

All that aside; who the fuck are you to judge? What have you done in your life to make you a great big old power deciding what people should or shouldn't do? Tame your ego or it will surely end you when you figure out how much evil you spread.

If you truly lived your talk, you would never have resorted to anger or forcefully trying to change the intricate inner workings of another being. For if you truly knew the way to success, happiness and fulfillment, you'd have realized that no words exists in this world that could ever hope to ignite the flame of ambition within another human. It is not possible. People have to experience before they can truly understand.

Go out and live your life you poor soul.

>Show who? Show them what?
Its a phrase with a specific meaning which may be difficult to convey to someone who is obviously not a native english speaker

No one is forcing you to do this. This is literally just the most objectively efficient way of living life.
Stupid anarcho communigger, this is why your system will never work. It is filled with people who think they have the right to prosper even when they don't produce or contribute anything.

The best reason communism exists is that it starves communists to death.

Procreating and accumulating wealth so you can live your old life in peace is basically the meaning of life.

This

>b-bu-but you're not free if you make good decision like saving for your future

We have to be realistic though and admit that pensions as we currently know them probably aren't going to exist a few decades from now.

>No one is forcing you to do this

Yes it s not like (((THEY))) dont push the housing and food prices so you always have to work the 8 hours to survive.

Did (((THEY))) tell you that this is how life should be?
and with old life you mean when you have cancer and sickness destroying your body?

here have a (((you)))

>get married
>have children

literally the opposite of today's social standards

>get a job
Already do
>Go to work
implying
>Get married
Never, women are a tool of jews to take your money
>have children
So i have to spend all my money on them instead of buying nice things for myself? Hell no
>Act normal
I do
>Walk on the pavement
Do you think i am in idiot kek
>Watch TV
Only sports
>Obey the law
Mostly
>Save for your old age
I wonder what vidya will be popular when i am 70

I'm a libertarian so technically I am free. But I still want roads, welfare and public services so want to pay some taxes. I would deem myself a moderate libertarian rather than an extremist libertarian.

Well you can always die of overdose tomorrow. Are you free or not?

>Get a job.
You owe to society. If you are a selfish person who thinks they have a right to not give back for everything that has been given to them then yeah you don't probably feel like getting a job.
>Go to work.
For fucks sake sort yourself.
>Get married.
Everyone wants a meaningful one to one romantic relationship some just are closeted about it because they are a bad person and
cannot therefore find a suitable mate because a sensible woman/man will reject a degenerate. (grow up and stop watching anime) Also marriage isn't meant for you, it's for the children.
>Have children.
Every ancestor you have, has had children even though their life was by order of magnitude worse than yours. Again if you don't feel like you owe to your ancestors to put your genes forward then in all likeliness you are a big narcissist because you are just loitering on the struggle of your ancestors.
>Act normal
Have you ever thought that maybe there is a reason there is a normal? Stop being a fucking degen.
>Walk on pavement
Maybe if you worked, you could drive on it you LOSER.
>Obey the law.
Ok i'll murder your whole family, will you still advocate for no law?
>Save for your old age.
Don't bother OP just use drugs so that you od when you're 19.

OP is a special "i have no responsibility" kind of a faggot pls just kys now.

You can't reason with this retard. We need to fight autism with autism.

Dude procreating and living a healthy life is literally your strongest instinct, it's fine if you want to live without following it but you're no different than a faggat a that point.
You're living against nature and having pride in it.

>Work, be productive
>Get married
>have kids

Wow these are such scandalous things that oppress me. I really wish I could be single, childless, and unemployed. Sounds like real freedom to me.

depends on where you live really
how does having kids make you not free?
we have been doing this since the dawn of man. a time when there was no laws. no sidewalks, no tv, no fashion, no marriage
you just threw in kids because you are a childless loser I take it

Having kids is great, but it's not the point of existence in and of itself. As a man I probably wouldn't have had that yawning void if I hadn't had them (i.e. the way women do), but they've definitely enriched my life.

It's called a society.Can you make food for yourself?If not, you better hope people don't stop working.

Fucking low test millenials

How is this a list of bad things, sounds like a great life, i don't see how eating potatoe everyday as a neet or looking for aids on tinder is better than having a job and gf, to add people act normal because that gets other to relate and trust them, as social creatures that's a genetic need, if you wanna oppose any of this go ahead, but will you be happy?

Procreating yes

Working all day so there is no time left to be with your family or to do things for yourself because (((they))) want you to work so you buy useless shit isnt

That is actually against human nature to work the way we do

>I'm a libertarian so technically I am free. But I still want roads, welfare and public services so want to pay some taxes. I would deem myself a moderate libertarian rather than an extremist libertarian.

We should make one ourselves. Maybe a cool one that consists in listing in a similar fashion all the black pill's main truths and then ending it with something like "despite this, we keep going on."

>blaming existential melancholy on political, social, cultural freedom

Only a ten year old would think this is deep. This is like that picture of a pikachu using a dude using a phone's neck as a saddle tier

First one: "Your life ans everything you love and worked hard for can be taken away in an instant"