I was a full on anti-sjw, anti feminism, anti degeneracy, and the rest

I was a full on anti-sjw, anti feminism, anti degeneracy, and the rest.

I was also a depressed skinny metal head that always stayed home on the weekends and had no real friends.

I would spend hours everyday on here and dailystormer...listening to Matt Heimbach and Richard Spencer getting enraged and ready for debates on twitter.

I ended up getting a job at Target doing inventory and I met a Puerto Rican guy named Adrian who also happened to be in my english 101 class at school (community college).

He started chatting with me and got to become good friends working 8 hours shift moving boxes around, one night after our shift he invited me to smoke a blunt in his car and I had never gotten high before so i was a little scared but I didnt want to seem like a loser. Anyway, I coughed my brains out and it was amazing. We were driving around local highways high as a motherfucker...he showed me all these rap artists I never heard of and now ive been listening to hip hop and trap music nonstop. This experience and getting to know Adrian has really changed my worldview. I dont feel so isolated like I did before. I actually feel liberated from those toxic thoughts and seeing the world through a stupid racial lens.

This man has taken me in as a good friend and now I actually party on the weekends. Even last weekend we ended up a party with all the cool cliques who would make fun of me high school. They were suprised to see me, but I ended up smoking a blunt with all of them and I felt like I was finally having a social life. I was there playing beer pong with hispanic girls, smoking weed with black, white, asian and jewish guys. You guys dont need to be redpilled...
Its seriously a huge waste of time.

I no longer see myself as a "white nationalist"
If I was to live in a white only country I wouldnt have all these experiences with all my new friends. Plus, its mostly been white people who have teased me or made me an outcast.

Take the bluepill. Enjoy life.

This post again. I don't get the motivation of people shilling this hard for diversity. Apart for those financially benefiting from it. The others must just be useful idiots. Or baiting.

>Take the bluepill
You weren't ever redpilled. You can't reverse-redpill yourself.

>Mom look i made my firstest friended XDD

Obongo, why has u no kys you self yet?

the sad thing is, most of identity politics isn't based on any philosophical foundations, its just "muh experience as a white male/brown female"

it makes for shitty ideologies

Yuo finally got it , welcome to the real world friend

Congratulations. You became a retarded nigger. Kill yourself faggot.

>I was a full on
and you still are, just the thing your on is something else

A retard becomes a different kind of retard, wew.

My life sucked, but then weed and rap lmao.

Maybe you were just a rat all this time. My life doesn't suck, so I won't become a retarded dudebro like you, sorry.

Sieg hail and keep fighting !

Congrats, you did what I was doing by the time I was 14. Just wait until one of the negroids at your party decides to kick your ass and take your weed/money.

Since being redpilled is to accept irrational beliefs, no amount of experience or evidence can undo it,

Seems like you have a good thing going.

Let's stop visiting this place, user.

be sure to wear condoms when you're "hanging out" with your friend Adrian.

This is the second post today on a similar theme that I've seen, who is trying out a new psyop?

nice pasta lad

ITT: things that happened guise

Wow Ben-David Steinen-bergen-steinen-cohen-burg..... that story really touched me. You deserve the 3 cents shareblue just put into your account.

That just means you haven't taken the redpill. It's 2:49am here in Las Vegas. Come here, and take a walk down Martin Luther king street, and let me know what color the guy was who killed you for your shoes.

Troll. Once you are red pilled it is impossible to go back.

>metal head
gee sure makes the bread bake why you're a faggot

>this copypasta again