Ask an Amerifat anything

The other burgertards are sleeping. Quick, ask away before they start to wake up on the East Coast.
t. real genuine burger, founding stock Anglo-American, mixed Yankee Puritan and Southron Cavalier.

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-nonimmigrant-alien-who-has-been-admitted-united-states-under-nonimmigrant-visa-and
wsj.com/video/chobani-ceo-giving-refugees-jobs-makes-them-part-of-the-community/911C4570-2032-406E-9BE8-1157CBC78AB8.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamdi_Ulukaya
knowyourmeme.com/memes/countrylove
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you feel about coming over and enriching me with your freedom dick?

I'm religious, so only if we were married, and only if you're not a trap.

Whats the nigger situation where you live? even if they are contained do they still venture out to the better neighbourhoods because they have more expensive stuff to steal and prettier women to rape?

I'm not asleep, fellow burger.

Also, greetings from Southern Missouri. It's 4:52AM

I am a spicy burger not going anywhere storm weenies

TRUMP 2020

Only if my wife can watch
I can do it while I wear my burger uniform

I live in New Mexico. Negroes are only like 2% of the population. There's bad crime here, because of drugs, but it's not on the same level as cities with a serious nigger infestation.
There's property crime by Indians, mestizos, and white trash (Anglo and Hispano), usually because of drug problems. Muggings are rare. Random murder is rare as well. Murder rate is high but mostly drug related - so if you aren't involved, you're not gonna get randomly shot.
Property crime happens more often in poorer neighborhoods but can spill over to richer ones. We do have section 8 housing and shit that concentrates crime near the public housing.
Our primary rape problem is mestizos and indios diddling kids.
Howdy! My family is from Farmington, MO.
"Storm weenies"? Hail victory!

so only if he's a masculine hairy bear man?

I see Tyrone is up late tonight probably why he always stays asleep until 2pm.

Warning: some burgers are as bad as or even worse than leafs.

This is Moorish America. I need to see your green card.

I like the idea of the murican flag has 51 burgers on it. The white stripes may be a vareity of things. Cocaine or bbq sauce. Maybe its long brown cocks. Thats a proper flag.

t. leaf

Are you concerned that your political scene is becoming increasingly polarised?

You're an actual faggot. Muricans don't sleep.

Concerned in that it makes daily life, the workplace, and interpersonal relationships strained. Elated in that it might actually cause some serious positive change. "Everyone who voted Trump is a Nazi" will basically end the left's ability to demonize the de facto white nationalist types like me. Once grandma who thinks MLK JR was just great gets called a Nazi, no one gives a fuck anymore. We're on the verge of a great cultural shift which I think will be a win for the anti-degeneracy side, but the build up is fucking tense.

So, about breasts...

My friend told me that when he went to the states, he would call it more of a doughnut country than burgers. Surely this is not true according to my studies into muurica it's the cornerstone of every meal.

The sizing system is ludicrously inaccurate. There are 150 million or so adult women here so they run the gamut.

A lot of those bigger cupped women are fat negresses (13% of the population is black) with saggy boobs, or overweight mestizas.

Our white women are probably as chesty as the white women in the UK and Australia.

hey its me your western neighbor
where in NM are you?

We're a sandwich country. Goes back to our English roots. Two slices of bread or a bun, meat, cheese, and some greens. It's the cornerstone. We even eat calzones because they're basically pizza sandwiches, and we also love our pizza.
Additionally we are a huge cereal country. While a stereotypical breakfast involves eggs, bacon and/or sausage, potatoes (usually hash browns but often different styles of fried potatoes, but NOT french fries), and maybe grits (not for Yanks), the more typical breakfast is a bowl of boxed cereal like Raisin Bran or Cheerios or Fruit Loops or Corn Chex, usually with 2% milk (it's the preferred kind, but lots of people still drink whole milk), often with granulated sugar scooped on top. With a glass of orange juice.
We're also pretty big into ljutefisk. Haha, only in Minnesota and only when they're larping as their prjoud vjiking ancjestors.
We also love Greek yogurt. It's the latest fad. You can find NONFAT Greek-style yogurt everwhere.

The center of evil. The Duke City.

That's exactly what I was thinking. They didn't take body fat % into account, meaning female burgers will have bigger busts on average because of being overweight and not due to breast development.

ABQ? I've been to Cruces and Roswell. Have you ever visited our level of hell?

Yeah I visit Cruces all the time. Been through Roswell. Ick.

Duke City is still the center of evil.

I prefer smaller breasts because petite women are more feminine

Yeah but compare us to comparably fat countries and see what the result is then.

The bra sizes are super important too, though. A 40D has bigger volume/mass breasts than a 32G, but the 32G will look super stacked in comparison. And most women don't wear their actual size, nor do mainstream bra manufacturers sell bras that are correctly sized.
It's all right to be itty bitty.

Why do some people not like cheese on the burgers?

Because they're weird, or super lactose intolerant, or allergic.

Big tits due to being fat don't count

What is average yank's most favorite Mac burger?

>looking closer to a man is more feminine
Explain

so russian is anime land?

Probably the McDouble because it's 2 for $3, used to be $1.

This is OP by the way - I just swapped networks.

i've lived in NY, PA, and AL. the niggers are mostly contained to larger cities except in AL where they are still mostly contained to certain sections of the towns in hovels and government funded apartments. but even in AL there are wealthier towns with almost no niggers in them.

the u.s. isn't like in south africa where the niggers get into packs and raid rural farms. the police do target niggers, but for good reason, they almost always have something illegal on them or warrants out for their arrest. it's hard to feel sorry for such savages.

there's also a lot of niggers in most college towns nowadays because of affirmative action, and government loans and grants for niggers. they usually drop out sometime during their freshman year, however, and start selling drugs, or robbing people. i remember when i was in college something like 30% of my 100 level classes were niggers but by the time i graduated there were only 2 niggers left.

Because men encapsulate the whole of humanity and are the epitome of both masculinity and femininity.

I just moved to America. When do I acquire my gun?

Too late faggot I've been up for hours. Not all of us are lazy fucktards.

Jews gave us this magical thing called xenostrogens in the water
Wish the ZOG had a stronger hold here, just to mess with our water desu

I am not a lawyer. Here is the relevant ATF factsheet.
atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-nonimmigrant-alien-who-has-been-admitted-united-states-under-nonimmigrant-visa-and
If you are a citizen already thanks to an American parent and are 18 or older for rifles and shotguns, or 21 and older for pistols, feel free to. Also if you have a green card, you can purchase from a private party or a dealer legally (dealer required a background check).
State and local laws vary. Going to a licensed firearms dealer in your jurisdiction is the best way to get this question answered.
Good for you BASED BLACK MAN and/or his FREEBASING WHITE FRIEND.

You didn't ask but...
Chobani is run by a muslim who recently decided to sue Alex Jones

wsj.com/video/chobani-ceo-giving-refugees-jobs-makes-them-part-of-the-community/911C4570-2032-406E-9BE8-1157CBC78AB8.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamdi_Ulukaya Also this claims he stole the recipe from Fage (which I believe based on the taste)

Where is the collection of these type of images...
For I have seen many, but saved none.
Like the one with lewis and clark and sacagawea.
I need these....

No idea. I have some saved. I can share.

What's your thoughts on repealing the 1965 immigration act.

CountryLove
knowyourmeme.com/memes/countrylove
Please God.

Love you little leaf sis.

why aren't the women who represent US in these pictures overweight spics?

The burger meme is weak and stale

Because we have plenty of hot Anglo-American women with huge tits.
>burger:
>delicious, satisfying, contains all essential elements for sustenance, symbol of material wealth of the nation and ubiquitous cultural influence
>leaf:
>crunchy, inedible nuisance to be raked into bags and thrown out

Well if obese women wouldn't have gigantic tits then that would be fucking sad.

When will you stop ruining Sup Forums with pointless reddit-tier shitposting?

Ahahaha DAE burger?!?!

XDdddd

amerifat, what does it feel like to have no culture and knowing that you will most likely be shot at one point of your life ?

thanks