Dang!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/faq-age-of-consent-law-canada-1.3851507
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>leftists are horrible monsters
Not really news.

>Milo.
>Pretending he thinks chuld abuse is bad, even though he's a child rapist himself.

is Sup Forums still trying to spin that scandal like this? God you people are as incompetent as leftists

I guess she felt the bern

>"I went to Hollywood parties that had "very very young" male prostitutes."
>"I-I didn't rape any tho".
Kill yourself, fag-enabler.

That's odd it's like his family is non-existent and they're making shit up to cover for that fact.

Until OP learn how to make a proper thread, check this out!

kek

Is it me, or does every American psychopath ever wear those glasses?

Statistically conservatives are more likely to rape and commit sexual assault. Stick that up your confirmation bias ass

>Statistically
>Some bullshit opinion

Riiiiight

It's true.
>literally don't care enough about /poltards/ to prove it to you

Oh, so that's why you're citing sources to back your claim right, shitposter?HHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

I can't find them

Bernie Bros truly are homicidal maniacs

well duh, no one of either side would shoot a politician in a correct state of mind.

Jeez, he's an ugly fucker. That disgusting nose and beady eyes.

>australian flag defending his pedophile leaders and being a massive leftist faggot
>australia
can we just rangeban australia yet

Cool lie bro

They were teenagers, and no he didn't rape any of them.

lol nope

He was abused as a child and you call him a child rapist and declare yourself with a religious symbol.

Pedophilia is rife in the vatican the current so called pope needs to be excommunicated and sent to court to face his crimes against humanity.

His own doctrine states we are to stone him to death in the street, I garuntee you he would agree he should be put to death.

>I can't find them
Because they don't exist.

>physical abuse of a child
>leftist
Really makes you think.

Black conservatives?

liberal
ˈlJb(ə)r(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: liberal

willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
"liberal views towards divorce"
favourable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms.
"liberal citizenship laws"
synonyms: tolerant, unprejudiced, unbigoted, broad-minded, open-minded, enlightened, forbearing; More
permissive, free, free and easy, easy-going, laissez-faire, libertarian, latitudinarian, unbiased, impartial, non-partisan, indulgent, lenient, lax, soft
"the values of a liberal society"
antonyms: narrow-minded, bigoted
(in a political context) favouring individual liberty, free trade, and moderate political and social reform.
"a liberal democratic state"
synonyms: progressive, advanced, modern, forward-looking, forward-thinking, progressivist, go-ahead, enlightened, reformist, radical; More
left-wing, leftist, freethinking, politically correct, PC;
informalright-on
"he launched a liberal social agenda"
antonyms: conservative, reactionary
relating to Liberals or a Liberal Party, especially (in the UK) relating to the Liberal Democrat party.
adjective: Liberal
"the Liberal leader"
Theology
regarding many traditional beliefs as dispensable, invalidated by modern thought, or liable to change.
(of education) concerned with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.
"the provision of liberal adult education"
synonyms: wide-ranging, broad-based, general, humanistic
"the provision of liberal adult education"

cbc.ca/news/politics/faq-age-of-consent-law-canada-1.3851507

no he was "molested" by a priest but he said he liked it

the whole Milo being a rapist though? .....I mean, there are some people out here that realize it's bullshit

and I pretty much hate fags, I just know that literally 100% of the media is, well, there only to stir up emotions and make people care about nothing except hating each other

>this applies to everyone really
did you vote? like actually vote? lol like spent the time and actually convinced yourself that your opinion really matters? moron

>"ashley"

Hollywood movies are not fucking evidence. If you see it in a movie? The truth is (nearly always) the oppisite.

>>>/reddit/
Take your reddit spacing and fag defending back to your home

hey lookit me imma pscychi I can't u cocksukker and besides goto leviticus 20 you motherfucking shitheel sitting behind your fuck my family but not me flag and your dividing and conquering kike bullshit how about you got on your knees and suck my dick so In God's eyes I can put you to death piece of shit.

I will fuck you.

>milo news
kill yourself nigger

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers