/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - THOU SHALT NOT COPULATE WITH THY CO-ANCHOR EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Technology Round Table 6/19/17
youtu.be/dKUU9VavTjE
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania meet Pres Varela & wife (Panama) 6/19/17
youtu.be/8BOD2s4T91k
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act
youtube.com/watch?v=sh7ZiddrkmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a few ways America could prevent itself from becoming minority majority

1. Fix Legal Immigration and Repeal DACA, The Hart-Celler act is the reason we get over 900,000 shitskins yearly. Along with DACA we have a ton of spics shitting our anchor babies in college. a Total repeal of DACA which is supported by Paul Nehlen would wipe out our Dreamer problem. Another one is the RAISE act pushed by Tom Cotton. Which would end all restrictions on white/european immigrants that were put in place back in 1965. While limiting immigration for third world countries instead. One problem is that DHS Kelly along with several neocons and pro-amnesty clowns in the Trump Administration want to prevent that. Which is why Nehlen might have to replace Paul Ryan. While Trump should fire most of the staff on the immigration team.

Read more about it here:
numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act

2. Ramping up Deportations and having a 1 million man deportation team on ICE. The reason so few illegals are being deported is that not enough people are in ICE. This along with end funding towards sanctuary cities would make it easier to remove all 30 million illegals on the spot. We have so few people working on this, That it's becoming difficult for ICE and other deportation teams to fully deport these fuckers.

3. Building a Wall and Ramping down on people who come here on visas. Besides a wall, There are also illegals who come by planes. That's why we need someone to monitor anybody foreign coming by plane to make sure they don't stay here illegally. We have their info listed as well as where they're staying. That way if their Visa expires, someone could track them down.

4. Remove all the messed up laws in Marriage and Divorce and make children more profitable, This is why white couples aren't having kids as much. Fixing all this and making it cheaper to raise kids could benefit the white birth rate. It would eventually rise.

Roughly, how much is this tweet worth in advertising dollars?

drumpf the tiny hand orange man doomed to be impeachman lol

delet this

Morning /ptg/.

Awoo.

He could probably start his own equivalent of the Clinton Foundation and offer a $500k 'tweeting' fee.

Kek. That's a good question.
At least $30,000 just by social media impressions...but the fact that all the news networks air it, repeat it, and it shows up in news articles...probably $500,000-$750,000 as a conservative estimate.

Awoo~

>no joe

~____~

youtube.com/watch?v=sh7ZiddrkmI

You better vote my burgerfriends.
I need more salt for my french fries.

>How much Donald Trump’s tweets jolt stockmarkets

Also...he sways the market by billions of dollars.

>french fries
>posts belgian fries
Wait a minute

Why does he put himself on the line like that?

Still need some Greentext on Pic related

All I want is for Trump to call Ossoff a carpetbagger.

>THOU SHALT NOT COPULATE WITH THY CO-ANCHOR EDITION
but she's HOT!

What do you mean? Since you're not replying to a message, no one knows what the hell youre talking about

Has Star Wars been ruined for anyone else?

Between "The Resistance" and actors feeling the need to give their opinion.

why is the president endorsing someone who shares his ideas instead of a demonrat retard who wants to impeach him? idk

Sorry, I meant with today's election

Fuck it GA-06 is lost.

This is terrifying but amazing

I didn't ask for dem feels

Prequels masterrace here, all white cast

link to the DOJ statement?

The amount of power this man wields at his fingertips with such minimal effort is near-godlike.

I'm just saying if his candidate lose he'll never hear the end of it

Shit, forgot to turn of my meme flag.

Got a pic of the statement?

whoopsie doodle

>MFW Mememagic is real, and shit posting on twitter influences the real world

Just impeach the motherfucker already.

>Fix Legal Immigration and Repeal DACA
Trump just extended the program last week, so good luck with that one

He is the President of the United States, just in case you weren't sure of it...

It'd be the same way if he didn't anyways. And he only chimed in when her victory is pretty much assured.

>mastermind that wants to rule the universe works hard to obtain what he needs
>carefully plans out his reign
>finally, the end is in sight
>gets undone by his own disciple
Disgusting

Nehlen wants it repealed and if he beats Paul Ryan in 2018. He'll make Trump repeal it.

I still hold the original six dearly, but the 7th was fucking trash
>Muh Mary Sue
>Muh nigger stormtrooper
>The bad guy is a literal cuck kid
>The only character who is any good has about 10 minutes of screen
Even Rogue One was better because of the sandnigger terrorist scene

why would he do such a thing?

*thinking face emoji*

i really don't see how that's any different than any other day of the week for the president

For me this goes with mostly any form of media
You don't like the guy cool, but okay you're spending every waking breath just shitting on it nonstop.

Stephen King is the biggest ones for me, being one of my favorite authors growing up. And seeing him shit all overt himself on twitter. It's embarrassing

No President has ever been able to shave off hundreds of millions from a company's market cap with a tweet he wrote while taking a shit.

Ever tried having balls? Even if you lose, at least you had your at least affirm your stance. If anything this passive culture is more annoying.

>extended
No he didn't. It's not even due until 2018.

When you lose, you win!

t. Dems

Hi fellow STLanon. Most people I know personally are shitlib normies. I don't even bother correcting them anymore.

And you might not think this but Ferguson has a pretty good farmer's market. Also check out Ferguson Brewing Company

>if you lose the election, you win

Not really. I can ignore that shit

Should people who don't use their geographical location be banned?
y/y?

>when you outspend your opponent 3-to-2 and spend more on a single house seat than ever before in history and still lose, you win

>Trump just extended the program
No, no he didn't. He hasn't repealed it yet, but that's been the case for 5 months. He hasn't "extended" it. He also just terminated DAPA which "protects" a lot more illegals than DACA. Also pic related, DACA isn't amnesty. He always said during the campaign they were going to use a priority system and deport the worst illegals first, then anyone who's left. Most of the illegals under DACA are not high priority, but plenty that have been were deported just the same as any other illegal.

>I hate anonimity
Reddit might be a better place for you

You need money fast girl, maybe we can come to another arrangement?

I'll post the webms here

>why ossoff was to intelligent too win

They could have if they had the balls. Imagine if Obama had said "Fuck green energy, we're going coal baby!" before Solyndra tanked.

yeah keep believing this, meanwhile

>Homeland Security secretary suggests amnesty for Dreamers, implores Congress to solve problem

>In two days of testimony to Congress, Homeland Security Secretary John F. Kelly said he doubts his ability to oust some 250,000 immigrants from Central American countries who have been in the U.S. for nearly two decades on a temporary humanitarian relief program.

>He also signaled that he would keep protecting 780,000 Dreamers from deportation and hoped Congress would grant them permanent status.

Pirate flags are the worst of all, almost always the despicable leaf.

Just ban the Canadians, keep the flags.

Sounds like he's accusing foreign intel of being the leak without comfirming anything.

When 90% of non geo flag posts are shitposts and shilling I tend to agree

Sidious is clearly an allegory about Jewish manipulation.

I hurt myself today

Hello fellow whites

>me and my sister were with parents in germany for holiday.
>we played a game called 'spot the swastika removal'
>banks, monuments went to a medieval fortification
>looked at exhibit in corner for what the nazis planned to do with it
>entire ceiling was autisticly covered in swastikas
>removed the entire ceiling and put a new one on because it was easier
Fun times love my sister.

Yeah, between that and killing the expanded universe, Disney is shitting all over Star Wars. Even Lucas is disgusted.

They should use daca to compare the info to voter registration roles

>Horowitz
Link to article?

>He also just terminated DAPA
wow he terminated a program that didn't do shit since it was stopped by courts in February 2015

truly a game changer
meanwhile they were handing out 17k new DACA cars and renewing 107k existing ones

I NEED MY JOE. I NEED IT

I don't blame them too much, Reagan bait and switched them, Bill, Bush and Obama were amnesty queens so it's no surprise Trump is facing opposition to what is considered status quo to them. This is why some republicans need to be primaries and Ryan physically removed.

>Homeland Security secretary suggests amnesty for Dreamers
Source? Are you talking about Kelly saying he wouldn't deport DACA people while it's in effect?

>In two days of testimony to Congress, Homeland Security Secretary John F. Kelly said he doubts his ability to oust some 250,000 immigrants from Central American countries who have been in the U.S. for nearly two decades on a temporary humanitarian relief program.
This proves nothing. Especially considering he had to put on a little song and dance for the Senate to get approved.

Everything the admin has done so far contradicts your narrative. You're clinging to out of context quotes and the existence of DACA even though DACA illegals were always going to be the last ones deported.

Bane?

Canadians should have a scarlet leaf somewhere on their post if they're hiding behind the new flags.

Just like banning guns wouldn't solve anything, maybe we should just ban shitposters and "shills",you know, like we're supposed to
>Janis ban awoos because of muh quality posting yet they don't ban the daily Blacked threads, the obvious shitposters and that Catalonian faggot who posts the Communism General
Really gets my gazpacho moving

They're both off.

But what happened to Ossof's 7 point lead?

His tweets easily earn 100 million + impressions.

They're probably worth more.

Hello

You haven't posted sources for any of your claims made in this thread

Is it just me, or do we have the same argument about DACA, same time, every morning?

>this is supposed to be a strange bizarre THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL statement
what's the cure for this psychopathy

some time ago I remember a black democrat politician yelling "impeach funny buns!!" at some kind of protest.
it's so hilarious to me. I've been laughing about it for days. now I wonder if it was a dream. I searched around but I can't find any video of it. it's so fucking absurd I can't even distinguish if it was a dream or a reality right now.

>defeat the baddies
>end the empire
>go back to the galactic republic
>the army of the galactic republic is called the resistance for some fucking reason
>what are they resisting???????????
>30 years later the baddies come back
>everyone has completely forgotten about the jedi somehow
i didn't even pay for the movie or even like star wars to begin with but i feel ripped off

Yeah it's almost like it's shilling or something

Tell my more, my conservative brother! I thought Donald Trump was strong on illegal immigration, but perhaps he is living up to his 'Amnesty Don' moniker!

if its a straight +2 Handel win that would be the most politically boring result

dems would claim they closed the gap and have a good shot in the 2018 midterms, house republicans will breathe a sigh of relief but not much else

would still be fun to watch the meltdowns for yet another loss

Trump tweeted

How are you guys?