Daily hate Russia thread

Be Russia
>Have 2 million abortions yearly biggest in Europe
>Biggest Alcohol and drug consumption in world
>1,5 million Hiv cases and growing fast, making it highest in Europe
>60% divorce rate
>Africa tier homicide rate
>Only 40% Christian rest atheist or muslim and it only recently became 40% was much lower.
>Be 10% muslim and increasing fast and have open borders with muslim central asia
>Have 8000 mosques and building them fast
>Invade white Christian Ukraine and Georgia
>Support Chinese, North Korea and all non white nations and be brainwashed by anti-western communist propaganda
>Be reason that communism exists and that Eastern Europe got invaded for 50 years with communism and has ugly commie blocks.
>Can't drive (dash cams)
>Can't speak English and act like 3rd worlders on CS GO and DOTO
>Be praised by pol as some moral defender
Feels good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y11a_T_-EbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

die turkroach

youtube.com/watch?v=y11a_T_-EbA

And even after all those facts you've mentioned above Russia is still alive and kicking.

>>Only 40% Christian rest atheist or muslim and it only recently became 40% was much lower.
Look up their regular church attendance, it's below 2% or something.

Russia died at October Revolution(possibly when Rasputin befriended russian royal family). Today's Russia is a continuation of USSR but open to capitalist system.

>alive and kicking

Chechens are fucking your woman and dominating the city
Georgian mafia is ruling your capitals
You lost a war against few caucasian farmers in north caucasus

>muh super power

Not sure why you think that's a good thing.

Get out you fucking kike.

To be honest, I don't bind my own future with this country because I'm preparing my runaway to EU. I've chosen France for myself. So, I just don't give any fuck of what will happen with Russia in the further decade or so. Since all my closest relatives are passed and I divorced already, there are no anchors which make me being somehow connected to this shithole. Et voilà !

>RIDF calling anyone a kike

>ukraine
>georgia
>white

>it's poland pretending to be white

Try again

Russia strong

>biggest in Europe
>Europe

You shills really need to update your repertoir

>European

Fucking kike, try harder.

eat a fat cock D&C kike

S A G E

when i see someone spewing anti russian propaganda on Sup Forums hiding behind new flags, i know it's either ukrainian or some baltic shithole

enjoying living in africa ( formerly france) then

I have no strong feelings about modern Russia one way or the other, but this is a remarkable meme.

>mfw Russia's murder rate went from Brazil tier to America tier in under two decades

When oil hits $30/barrel this year or next, Russia will collapse. The only worry is that the Putin regime will launch nukes and fry the world in an effort to bring down everyone along with their collapse. Russia cannot compete in the global market. There are no global Russian brands.

Faggot shill thread. Kikes want to divide America and Russia, ignore and sage shill threads. I'm replying only to inform you new friends that shills are real and you should just ignore them and browse genuine threads.

>You lost a war against few caucasian farmers in north caucasus
Is Chechnya independent?
>Chechens are fucking your woman
We are fucking their too. There is not a single tribe from Lisbon to Japan down to Persia that didn't try Russian dick. Your point?
Abortions are great and AIDS is mostly a minority/immigrant problem
>40% Christian
4-7% more like. Russians are not believers in general
>White Georgia
They are West Asian-Semitic
>Be reason that communism exists
Are Jews ethnically Russia now?

Russia and America should always be divided. Russia has been and shall always be our enemy. They must be defeated at all costs.

>When oil hits $30/barrel this year or next, Russia will collapse.
They've been saying this since the early 2000's. Oil prices have collapsed twice since then. Why don't you noecuckservatives find a new fantasy to cling to already?

A literal 200 E salary shithole where people cant afford food calls someone a shithole

Faggots must be put at the bottom of a bog at all costs.

They are 2nd in world only China has more

The fact that it was 300% at one point is normal to you?

>Russia has been and shall always be our enemy.
You realize that we were on the same side in both world wars, right?

nobody fucks with russia. nobody. i'm just waiting for some dumb yank cunt to fly west of the euphrates river so we can watch russia shoot the silly cunt down. you have to remember, NOBODY in europe is going to hold the USAs hand ever again in a conflict. soon be time to find out if all those trillions of $$$s have been worth it..... or more than likely, you USA cunts are going to get wrecked. talk all theshit you wan about them, but in a conflict they'd fucking rape the usa. now fuck off, sperg.

Completely agree. If Russia is the last bastion of White people, we were fucked to begin with. Russia is nothing. Western Europe is where it all happened for the West. Russia used to be better under the Czars, especially Peter the Hreat who tried to make them more European, but the past Century has made them a joke. Russia is not our future.

>Only 40% Christian rest atheist or muslim and it only recently became 40% was much lower.

Oh so this is why you are trying to jew them

>slavshit telling others theyre not white

Cute

>georgians are west asian-semetic

B8 or retarded? They're from the caucasian race.

>still hiding behind confederate flag
you're just proving my point you absolute fucking retard

Oh look, another kike D&C shill.

Hang yourself.

>Peter the Great
>a literal cuck fetishist (see Hannibal of Peter) that introduced almost a lifetime military conscription made Russia more European
He destroyed shit tons of Pagan inherited freedoms and traditions

Don't listen to these faggots, i fucking love your country.

>A 56 percenter hiding behind a meme flag
Nothing new

That same "Caucasian race" includes Jews, Turks, Arabs and Levantines. They are not European, they can be "Caucasian" all they like

How can Americans even compete?

>Responding to D&C posts.

Stop it.

rude

neck yourself, lad.

mods just ruined Sup Forums with new flags
now it's full of shills whom can easily larp as whoever the fuck the want

georgians are one of the oldest civilazations in europe, when/where did you slavshits come from again..

5th game in last 3 days where Russians can't behave like Humans in CS GO, not a single normal one.

'' AWW SUKA BLJAT ALKSDKLSKLSDDSD''

Cлышь ты, гpyзинcкaя oвцeёбинa, пpeждe чeм кyкapeкaть пocмoтpи кaкoй aйкью в твoeй звepинoй cтpaнe и кaкoй в мoeй.

kike.

Look up our church.
They are kikes of interdimentional proportions.

What is "D&C"?

>if i praise my country while hiding behind new Sup Forums flags people might take me seriously

(((you)))

i don't speak ruski

>being triggered over a flag

what a weak person you are user

He пизди мнe гpyзинcкaя чюpькa

Yeah look at what all the brains in Russia resulted in:

>Communist system that was corrupt and non-competitive with global economy
>Utterly defeated in the cold war, total chaos ensues
>Strongman/Dictator Putin arrives, creates relative order from massive chaos
>Becomes totalitarian regime, oligarchy, everything is censored
>Infested with AIDS, corruption, alcoholism
>Still has shitty economy almost completely dependent on oil (good luck with $30/bbl oil coming)
>No global Russian brands (maybe some shitty Vodka brand?)
>Will spend what little money it has to keep up with US military
>Will end the same way.. total bankruptcy, chaos, and Russian people will still not make the right choice for a new leader. They will choose another czar/dictator because to be Russian is to desire suffering and pain.

oh boy you are in for a treat. this country will be a ruin in the next five years. We're on the path to Sweden. Your best move is to go live in the west part of the country, and avoid big cities.

სჰენი ცინური დედის მუტელი მოგიტხნავი

>American intellectuals

Hy я жe тaк и знaл, чтo ты чypкoбec

CS go example right here.

>Nurgle rejects a champion for daemonhood

you forgot one
>make a literal caricature of an american rich man president

>fat uneducated dumb peasant drinking 0.5 dollars a bottle vodka eating a tub of 2 dollars perk kg caviar after beating his wife and raping his kids in a shitty non modernized house built in 1980's by drunk idiots in an apartment that had to be given to them as social support
>he lives in better conditions than 70% of russia, many places outside bigger towns don't even have roads connected to them nor electricity
>instead of fixing social issues most money goes into propaganda, military spending or into the officials pockets
>claims everyone, including but not limited to: jews, nazis, jewnazis, nazijews, cia, ciajews, cianazis, homosex, balthurt, polaks, ukies, chechen, cia, obama, trump and merkel is a boogeyman and responsible for downfall of glorious russia
>yet russia is stronger than everyone combined
>not 3rd world
>mfw

სჰენ ბების ტავს დავაჯვი

Russians are pretty alpha though

>oh no I have confronted valid criticism I better start calling him a triggered cuck yeah that will show him lol

divide and conquer.

Well you do sound butthurt, i mean why else would your react back? :)

THIS. Russia repeats the same cycle over and over again.

1. Choose dictator/czar/king
2. Chosen dictator massively corrupt and paranoid.. spends all money on military
3. US responds by increasing military budget
4. Russia tries to keep up ('we are big boys too')
5. Simply cannot sustain military expenditures
6. Collapse and chaos
7. Go to step 1

btfo

>Can't speak English and suck at CS GO and 'DOTO'

They have agriculture and water, 2 precious ressources when the global population is exploding.

if you hate russia too much you will have problems with defecation and neurosis.

If you are foreigner , then its ok, but if you live in russian lebensraum and you get mental illness because of daily hate then you will be burden to social security and your family

Well, to be fair, a revolution in Russia was inevitable - and there were many attempts in Russian history to try and overthrow the Romanovs. It just happened that the newest and most popular ideology around to replace the autocratic system at the time was Marxism. They didn't invent Marxism (and communism) by the way.

It's like a racial memory inherited from Peter the great who was always obsessed with matching the west through appearances

yes, because people only reply when they're buttmad
also you were spewing anti russian bs seconds ago and now you're calling me butthurt?

Je veux te remercier, user français, je garde à l'esprit ça.
Nevertheless, I have had a pleasant experience living in Paris for several months (in 15ème actually, and everything was just fime), but this time I'd prefer to settle somewhere else, among the main French population.

georgians are not indoeuropeans, they are non-arian

Your country is literally run ENTIRELY by jews.

apart from that, it is entirely centrally planned around the automobiled creating a monotonous strip mall wasteland from sea to shining sea.

almost everyone is forced to drive unreasonably large distances to get from place to place, sealed off from their fellow man in their cars. all the walking you people do is from your car, across a parking lot, and around some fucking stores in a strip mall. everyone suffers from severe cognitive dissonance because the polished version of america shown on TV simply doesnt exist. beauty is rare, and almost always found in nature. hardly anyone even knows what a culture is, and those that do, are usually surrounded by beauty in very concentrated pockets of wealth fucking the rest of the country, and the world.

the """"""food""""" is almost entirely toxic, and agricultural procedures and ingredients banned even in developing countries are still practiced in america because "MUH GROWTH"

if you look at the average american suburb from space, it literally looks like one of those human farms from the matrix, because that's what america is: a human farm.

everything is geared towards juicing shekelz from the destruction of nature, man, and culture.

>Peter the Great
See

>your country is literally run by Jews!

70% of Russian oligarchs are kikes, you can't even question the holocaust, Roman Abramovich has had his hand up jewt so ass since the beginning and still runs the country and you were the First Nation to recognize and support jizzrael.

Kek yourself, vatnik shitter

I was just saying facts nothing is subjective

More like 25% jewish and I'm no way saying that those likes shouldn't be lynched. But you know pisses me off the most? Ethnic Russians like Putin who allow that to happen

Aww don't get mad your country produces nothing outside of oil :(

Well, the population is biggest in Europe too

>Biggest Alcohol and drug consumption in world
Nope, far from it

>1,5 million Hiv cases and growing fast, making it highest in Europe
Yep, mostly drug addicts

>60% divorce rate
Yep, cunts went batshit crazy, they do what they want and the govt is on their side

>Africa tier homicide rate
Mostly in the maginal part of the population, among the people who drink together and know each oher well. I'd say good riddance. It's very safe on the streets.

I'd say even less than 40%, most are atheists or CHristian atheists, who go to the church one in a year. What is good is that absolute majority of muslims behave like atheists too. Like, they drink alcohol, eat pork, work and behave just like all the Christian atheists etc.

>Be 10% muslim and increasing fast and have open borders with muslim central asia
Yep, it's a big problem.

>Have 8000 mosques and building them fast

Of course, there are whole authonomous regions with muslim nations.

>Invade white Christian Ukraine and Georgia
To defend the people who took weapons because they didn't want to live under direct control of the jew, with the plummeting living standards

>Support Chinese, North Korea and all non white nations and be brainwashed by anti-western communist propaganda
We and they are the last bastions on the path of the world jew. Beggars are not choosers, there are no other allies, the EU and US are already under direct control.

Why wouldn't he? He's not in charge. He knows who got him there and has kept him in power.

>Be reason that communism exists and that Eastern Europe got invaded for 50 years with communism and has ugly commie blocks.
There are things worse than communism. What we are really guilty of is that we treated these Ukrainians, Georgians and other Poles much better than ourselves. The Russian part of the USSR lived worse than the national republics. So they really thought that they live better than us because, lke, they decerve it. Now as we've stopped with this filantropy they enraged just as a cunt who got ditched and realised that she got nothing, and as they are not self-sufficient, they are looking for the new master.

>Can't drive (dash cams)
We are having too much testosterone and agression, unlike tamed and trained cucks in EU and US. Also lack of natural selection due to paternalising state in the USSR time.

>Can't speak English and act like 3rd worlders on CS GO and DOTO
Only slaves take proud in how good they speak the foreign language.
There's no need to speak English for us - whenever we come in numbers the hosts start speak Russian, liek in the popular summer resorts.

>Be praised by pol as some moral defender
Well, we are the last who have the guts and capabilities to resist as a state, not as a larping faggots.

>и кaкoй в мoeй

if you post is any indication, i would say two digit

Despite of your sarcasm, I will, belive me, I will))))

>georgians are not indo europians

Yea, so? Thats a fact like water makes you wet, they're aryans though. Where else do.you think the american word "caucasian" (white) comes from silly

where is all that money going though..

t.silver
Come to higher ranks and see russkis who can speak English.
Its two different time lines.

They got cucked by the jews on 1917 in an epic proportion.

>ugly commie blocks.
How dare commies build cheap comfy apartments with central heating for everyone after the war. Rich people should live in decent houses and poor should live like dogs, that's the true justice.

majority of europeans have common indoeuropean heritage and speak indoeuropean languages, white = indoeuropean.

indians, modern turks, italians, arabs, slavs, germans, swedes, persians etc belong to same race.