As a republican, I am terrified that if we end up building Trump's wall...

As a republican, I am terrified that if we end up building Trump's wall, we will no longer be able to enjoy delicious Mexican food. What do you fellow right-wingers think about it, and should we just scrap the whole idea?

I know, what will I do when Drumpf takes my wife's bull Jose away just like he did my TWO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOPS BLUMPF THE SCOOOOPS

Why do you think they are screaming about Cultural appropriation?
Cook that Mexican food up yourself faggot, and wear a sombrero

i'm sure there will be plenty of beef and flour left over after the wall is built.

I can throw some burritos over the wall if you like mister

Make your own goddamn spic food. And be sure to share with your neighbors and any friends you may have.

Bitch, it is easy to make fucking Tacos. The internet exists for a reason. Plus "Mexican" food as we know it was not invented in Mexico.

A closed border does not mean a locked one! You close the door at your house too. You do not want people in your home that you did not invite. Sometimes, you do not even know who entered a country. All the others, tourists, people that work foreign or just cross the border that places where you are allowed are welcome. The wall is to prevent illegal trespassing.
Also goods will always be transported. That's one thing you can be sure of.

Or indeed; just make it yourself. Tastes much beter.

Don't worry, Texas has you covered.

Fuck dude.....I never thought of it like this.....

How can anybody dice vegetables into small cubes without Jose around to show us how?

That pico is shit

Food is a social construct

I love tamales, and know they're very difficult and laborious to make.

But less crime > tamales.

Not sure if bait thread or literally retarded.

>2017
>not knowing how to cook tortillas, refried beans, and ground beef with seasoning

>Tamales
>considered difficult

Move to spic land and hope you don't get shook down or killed by the police, military, and cartels, you fucking subhuman

Wow. That's deep man. It's almost like, how now, that there's an ocean between us and Asia, we'll never have sushi, or like, Chinese food ever again. Wow.

Please stop making this thread, everyone knows "Mexican" food was invented by Whites and given to them. Just like Peanut Butter was given to Blacks to make them feel better about themselves.

What about negro spirituals?

Did The Jew get their grubby little hands on that, too?

>Implying that there are no LEGAL Mexicans that are in the US

There will always be legal mexicans that gain citizenship legally every year. The chances of no mexican food is highly unlikely. Its much better than nigger food thats for certain.

We already have their recipes you dumbass.

You can't read a fucking recipe book you fucking tard? Kick them the fuck out.

SAGE