CANADA NO!!! BAD LEAF!

Apparently this spa still believes women must exclusively have vaginas. Apparently the Trudeau government is considering legislation to outlaw this blatant intolerance. There is nothing wrong with having a dangler at a women's-only spa.
archive.is/Iy5Ht

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/opinion/trans-women-spa-1.4164893
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"But it's a female penis"

>literally the argument made in that article.

Canadians confirmed for insane.

nice. taste your own medicine, or disease in this context..

Wait, so does that mean I can claim I'm a lesbian woman with a female penis and go get a rub down?

it means they cannot fail to accord your penis the level of feminity it deserves under their law.

what the heck canada?
for shame

>implying that my feminine penis is male
Ha! Suckers.

Personally I think it's horrible and ableist that they won't let the mentally ill have a bath.

>We pwomise C16 is about Trans protection. We pwomise we won't use it against anyone"

If Trudeau gets in again in 2019, I'm moving to fucking New Hampshire

>Leafs trying to take swdens #1 spot

Not New York? It's not so terrible upstate.

so a clothing optional spa has to be forced out of business because they have a no penis policy?

If they indulge the tranny their other customers leave. If they don't indulge them they get sued.

It's aways a lose-lose situation when these toxic people are involved.

>Anti feminist and a violation of a safespace to force strong womyn to see a penis
>Incredibly transphobic to tell women with penises they can't go in a vagina only zone

haha liberal problems.

I'm a Libertarian and I hear NH is the place to be for us.

Also, and this is a question for all the lads:
We're being forced to refer to them by their gender preferred pronouns.
I disagree there is more than two genders but the law states that their is now.
But I'm thinking, could declaring that I only use pronouns in regards to SEX and not gender be a good legal work around?
Many genders, sure. But only two biological sexes. And I believe "sex" isn't covered in the bill.
Hmmmm.

cant blame the customers. if i were a (real) female i wouldnt want an exposed penis in the vicinity of my nude vag which is reasonable since there are lots of trannies that still want to fuck women.

so you're saying when the government gets too big, it hurts businesses regardless of intentions

woah...

I used to not understand the bigots that would beat on Trans and Gays.
Now I do. Now I really do.

when a government abandons objective reality in lieu of indulging a fantasy, everyone suffers and Jesus probably cries yet another tear.

While identifying as a woman, I love taking my big dong to the women's only spa and really hanging loose, maybe slapping them around a bit with it in good fun, before feeling in the mood for some lesbian sex using my feminine penis; It's ok because we're both girls

what about the Turkish Hamam etc? i wonder what Muslims think about letting their wives see your feminine benis

what if i go in there and slime my pre-cum all over these seats in this spa
then the ladies come in there 2 minutes after i get up after looking at them nude for the past 30 minutes, and sits in my slime, 9 months later has my kid
hahahaha

You'll still be a virgin though

I'm loving the feminist ideology getting bit in its ass from its own tactics

Makes sense if you say it slowly.

This gives me an idea. What if instead of labeling bathrooms as men and women's why don't we just label them penises and vaginas. That should be a fair compromise right?

why are you comprising with a mentally ill 0.01% of the population? wtf is wrong with Anglos?

I hope Justin Trudeau personally gets involved!! This is outrageous!!

Next they'll try arguing that fucking traps isn't gay.

Aren't taxes and expenses much higher throughout New York because of Jew York City though? Leaf might be right about going to NH instead, even if upstate NY is pretty good.

It's not gay if it's a feminine penis. We'll also send you to re-education camps if you refuse to have sex with a transexual after finding out they have a penis.

You'd literally get arrested for trying to walk into the wrong changing room in Japan. You'll notice that trannies are much quieter when they're abroad

congratz leaf Sup Forums, now you can larping as women to get laid

Why are American trannies the fucking worst?

Well like the .01% of mentally ill people and the 48% of dipshits that use them as a way to show how much more tolerant they are than other people.

The same reason any American "minority" group is the worst. Entitlement.

Destroy all women safe spaces.
Take their sports, their chess tournaments, their awards.

>Body Blitz Spa seems to be standing its ground, even as activists say they’ll be boycotting the spa until its policies change.
Why would they think their boycott matters at all when they weren't allowed in there in the first place?

How are we supposed to teach you guys that Gays should be tolerated when we've only been tolerating them for a minute and they're already destroying our culture?

NICE!
Can they work around this by saying that there policy is based on Sex and not Gender I wonder?
I don't think Biological Sex is actually covered in the Bill.

THEYVE ALREADY BEEN SHUT DOWN LOL

>throwing their own shit at them

canadians should really start a meme-war over this shit. Just let the cuck bereau that made lauren southern a man, reassign you to female and fucking go to that fucking spa in numbers

hahahaha so women only places are not outlawed. Its about fucking time.

>dick, a male genital
>womans only spa is transphobic for not allowing dicks
i dont agree with pol but that

>cbc.ca/news/opinion/trans-women-spa-1.4164893
>This view ignores the fact that trans women are still women. To view them as dangerous or intimidating because of their bodies is to reduce them to little more than their genitals. It is to blame them for violence perpetrated by males.

oh boy, i can't even

lol who gives a shit, it's only women who have to look at a dong in their spa

Oh how the left cannibalizes itself!

Actually, a good idea.

>>cbc.ca/news/opinion/trans-women-spa-1.4164893
>>This view ignores the fact that trans women are still women. To view them as dangerous or intimidating because of their bodies is to reduce them to little more than their genitals. It is to blame them for violence perpetrated by males.
Paid for with my ever increasing Taxes.

>it's a Sup Forums has never heard of TERFS episode

Exactly. How can they be "male genitals" if it's a feminine penis?

Duh.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Aren't they severely underestimating the risks of repeating the trauma for female survivors of sexual violence?

trannies are allowed in women's shelters in canada. canada is a nightmarish place.

I can't wait till this law is passed, and I can pop across the border and go to spas and women's locker rooms and wave around my lady stick - and anyone who objects will get in trouble, not me!

What a time to be alive!