German politican wants to destroy Latvia

Ska Keller, pleads for sending large groups of refugees to Eastern Europe. One possibility would be to send a whole Syrian village to Latvia, says Keller against the "Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung".

Refugees would rather go to a country where there were other refugees, she said. The settlement of an entire Syrian commune in an Eastern European state such as Latvia is an idea of how to facilitate the integration and reception of refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/visegrad-laender-wollen-weiter-keine-eu-fluechtlingsquoten-a-1153018.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ska_Keller
youtube.com/watch?v=XPynZgJgMt4&t=12
youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/visegrad-laender-wollen-weiter-keine-eu-fluechtlingsquoten-a-1153018.html

>One possibility would be to send a whole Syrian village to Latvia

still salty for 1906

Why do lesbians push so hard for brown immigration?
Is it because they hate white men?

It's not really a threat for Eastern europe desu

Once transplanted to eastern Europe the """""migrants"""""" will just head to Germany for better gibs

kek, Andris and Vladimir will obliterate them, it isn't Stockholm or Dortmund

Hmmm.

Why not Luxembourg?

thats gotta be a jew?

An easy way to get rid of an entire village worth of sandniggers.

>Latvia

Literally who.

good idea, East europe has seen over a decade of depopulation from emigration all the while receiving EU funds to boost their economy.

sending refugees will restock the lost population,reduce skill shortages and bring multiculturalism to homogeneous populations.

Future of the White race.

>Kekistan Flag

>flag
Rule Britannia!
I mean Rule Pakistan!
I mean kys!

>Studied Islamism, Turkology, Jewish Studies

Jeez I dont know why people keep saying the Krauts are trying to ruin Europe A g a i n.

Only thing is that buildings can be rebuilt, our people can only be destroyed once. Rise up with force if you Krauts have to this is ridiculous.

Pakistanis in britain will always more british than turks in germany ever hope to be.

It is fucking time

>wants to destroy Latvia

did your buttplug fall out or something?

This is colonization by another name. First it was the Russians, now "refugees".

>my shitskins are not as shitty as your shitskins

because paki bros were colonial, we were always independent, key word is here language sweetie

They can move them here, but they'll throw away their IDs and bolt the first chance they get.

Unless they put them in concentration camps.

Those cucks can fucking try. I will be there to welcome refugees with stones and molotovs.

We already have camps here

Die Grünen are basically useless here in Germany. They crumble with around 7% of votes because they bring such stupid proposals all the time. They wanted to force meat-free fridays for example, too.

I bet there's 0 chance she's Jewish.

>I will be there to welcome refugees with stones and molotovs

I think 80% of refugees displaced to Lithuania already ran away to other countries. Won't work with Latvia either

Put the camps on the coast, supply them with boats for "recreation" and within a week they will all be in Sweden.

Yeah, and they want to stop amazon & co to sell items on sundays over the internet. How do you even come up with this idea?

How do they even get 7% of the votes?

Noice selfie roach. God I hate your kind.

Mentally and socially retarded voters

So why dont they send them to saudi arabia? or kuwait? or qatar. rich countries. Instead send them to piss poor latvia and the rest of europe. I hate these people.

Because they set like most lefty parties ideology > reality. Only the bw grünen are based but they are hated by the other party members for being conservative ecos.

That as well, but still need to use some stones for motivation.

Many hippie revolutionaries from the 80's. We had that shit and they can still vote.

"Keller studied Islamic studies, Turkish and Jewish Studies at Free University of Berlin and at Sabancı Üniversitesi in Istanbul."

Islamic studies, Turkish and Jewish Studies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ska_Keller

Of course, need to make sure they go in the right direction.

Plural is latvians easy mistake fellow burger. And i dont know probably because theyre too pussy to an hero unlike 50% of their friends

Because of retards like my ex, who think they stand for animal rights, equality for womynz and the right for gays to get married (not knowing they already can)

>Hello where r burgers

Germany just wants to kill all the brown people, but doesn't want to get it's hands dirty anymore, so they are sending them off to be killed by someone else so they can be rid of them and point out how much better they are than all of the other white people.

Daily reminder

Imo you shouldn't waste your vote with the AFD. Either get politcally active in the CDU or FDP and change their already relatively conservative mindset to your likings or vote more conservative members so the others chabge their direction, too to gain votes.

Nice country, lithuania is bettet tho, and estonia better than them both

The three of them as a collective are pretty comfy tho

>and bring multiculturalism to homogeneous populations
if want the uk to become like my country so much just move here
feel the enrichment first hand

Latvia btfo'd
How will latvia recover?

Why would turks in germany be british?

Why not Israel? It's much closer to Syria, better climate, the only democracy in the Middle East, better security, etc. etc.

>eastern europeans still want to be part of Germany's EU

literally why, you're only cucking yourselves.

I don't like this chick but it's a pretty cute picture desu.

Blatantly untrue. Most pakistanis are extremely pakistani in culture and looks. They don't integrate and we don't race mix.

Ska!

t. Cuck Cuckinson
Go fuck yourself you failure of a grandchild, born of rape and brainwashing.

Germany, please, why do you keep doing this?

That's it, you Kraut Dyke!

It will be Belorussian village style!

Said the Russian baby

You better take those refugees Ivan or else will cut you out the EU ;)

>Keller is married to Finnish activist Markus Drake.
Fugg.

So what are we going to do? We can't just talk here while these fuckers are openly planning to destroy Europe. We need to attack across many fronts, the UN needs to recognize Europe as continent of indigenous people, no more are our lands up for grabs to whoever can make it here. Then we need to shame and remove "politicians" like this emaciated looking dickhead, their politics need to be erased.

Good. Cheap slave force.

T. Russian rape baby

"Keller studied Islamic studies, Turkish and Jewish Studies at Free University of Berlin and at Sabancı Üniversitesi in Istanbul."

Kek, we don't even have to send our retards to populate your continent. This race traitors are willingly working to turn it into a caliphate.

Women politicians should be raped to death. With the way they import muslim men by the millions, its inevitable.

>Falling for the "I've invited 2 million muslims but I promise to deport 200k of them in upcoming 5 years " meme.
Ye bro just keep voting the same shit expecting different results(especially now when Merkel is back on track promising all the shit that will never happen to gain votes).

A fair solution is a one for one swap.
The Deutsch feminist goes to live in the Syrian village and the Syrian astrophysicist goes to live in Deutschland.

Is anybody else getting sick of German politicians meddling in other countries as if they were Oliver Cromwell?
Do these 'green' types not see this is exactly the imperialism they decry as anudda shoah when it comes to Africa?

>a russian rape baby calling another russian rape baby a russian rape baby

what a time to be alive

You won't do anything, you will remain in your parents basement while niggers are raping your sister and mother, while your father is secretly fucking a niggress, cuck. Russians are only in Riga and Daugavpils, compared to refugees everywhere in Germany.

Fucking vagina's can't handle this simple analysis or respect a man of conviction deciding he and his people do not want to muddy their country because muh feelies.

thats wuite a nose she has isnt it.

This

Stop being a fat fuck go into a conservative established party, rise up the ranks and change things. It ain't that hard if you don't possess the eloquence of a mammal.

That video is so fucking cringe.
Lost it at 12sec.
youtube.com/watch?v=XPynZgJgMt4&t=12

>activist

oh what a great choice of career

You seem to forget that you can vote the party but not merkel in Germany.

What do you even learn in classes at meme subjects like these? Surely everybody must be in on it being bullshit and they just shittalk for an hour or so every week for uni gibs.

T. Paki pedophile rape baby

Hey britbong are those Paki pedophiles still roaming your cities?

>politcally active
I'd love to, but I have way too much dirt on me

>change their already relatively conservative mindset to your likings
Impossible. I hate refugees, want a 2A like in the USA and for Germany to leave the EU, so I'm absolutely incompatible with every party we have.

JUHU HEY TERRY~~~

Sucks to be you then. I may still be naive to think that if you reason with them long enough and with the public common sense will win but who knows? Wish me luck user nevertheless because I'm already at it.

The cognitive dissonance is just too much to bear

>I don't like working with people who don't want to work with people who disagree with their opinions

>Women
>In charge
This has got to have done at least as much damage as the Jews

That hand rubbing tho

man, your nation will not even exist in 50 years, why do you worry too much? your women marry with rich men from other countries. nobody does not even know there is a country called Latvia, i am sure that right here many fags confuse you with Lithuanian. life is short, enjoy it :DDDDDDDDDDD

Good luck, and don't get corrupted

200,000 raped by Russians
80,000 by yanks
1000 by french
10 by brits

And you reckon you're German

Good luck.

mignun

What are the odds that she's jewish.

Shes been chancellor for nearly as long as you've been alive thanks to her party, and it only looks like she will still be there for another 10 years.

Am I supposed to take you goat fuckers seriously? So many nations wanted to destroy us, Germans, Swedes, Russians. Even banned our language from time to time. Did they succeed? No. So fuck off roach, you're another filth on the internet for me.

lol fuck germans are hilarious, they make such great things and then work so hard to fuck it up for themselves

They literally make something then sit around and think about the best way to make everyone else says no thanks

>Winning world war 2, lets invade Russia
>Become a global power house and form the EU, lets force the other member states to do things they dont want

Its like they want to fucking lose

ICH BIN ROLLI

I don't see what would be wrong with it. It's EU just like NL, Germany and France. What more do they want?

In Latvia there's enough space to put camps where they get what they need: food, shelter with privacy (everyone their own room), healthcare and even internet!

Of course I know what more they want: money, luxury and a life in a rich country. But how could they demand that?

>no close-ups

>Stockholm or Dortmund
>Dortmund

mfw i live in this shithole

that whore cant do shit xddd

youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA