>UK opens strong Brexit negotiations by conceding to EU demands immediately
archive.is/AHwwm

>Vince cable to run for Lib Dem leadership
archive.is/mBI0m

>Multiple PMs were warned about the tower block fire risks
archive.is/cGxNj

>Over £200,000 already paid to Grenfell families
archive.is/kf8tq

>Diane Abbott calls for greater monitoring of the internet to crackdown on far right extremism
archive.is/rmpgB

>Man ploughs van into crowd of Muslims close to Muslim Welfare House in Finsbury Park, possibly responsible for 1 death meanwhile 9 left injured
archive.is/BWU6p

>Darren Osborne's family in shock after the attack
archive.is/Ct7to

>"It's a shame they don't hire out tanks" - Son of van hire boss whose van used in the attack
archive.is/y2Ihf

>Man attempts to attack officer with steel gate in paddington
archive.is/C3N80

>Car "deliberately" hits police vehicle in Paris
archive.is/NbHbA

>Migrants cause death of a van driver with makeshift roadblock
archive.is/IBBJV

>Tommy Robinson not under investigation for hate preaching
archive.is/WzEhP

>Reminder that anything can be reported as a hate crime against Muslims, don't believe the lies
archive.is/aMSXT
archive.is/FcjyJ

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/vince-cable-stands-to-be-next-leader-of-the-liberal-democrats-2017-6
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4620652/Brexit-deal-jobs-says-Chancellor-Hammond.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granita_pact
archive.is/cI15W
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4620478/Piers-Morgan-blasts-ex-EDL-leader-Tommy-Robinson.html
amazon.co.uk/d/Books/Holy-Bible-King-James-Version-KJV-Kjv/000725976X
youtube.com/watch?v=Otv9ndN2rcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just want her back lads

Daily reminder that your sweet nan was once a slut.

DEATH TO TRAITORS FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN

That wasn't British, it was English

n-no

Seriously don't know why I talk like an old fashioned toff though. I dress up in a tracksuit to go to the local off-license and get weird looks when I open my mouth in front of all the chavs

6th for Purple Aki!

uk.businessinsider.com/vince-cable-stands-to-be-next-leader-of-the-liberal-democrats-2017-6

>Vince Cable stands to be the next leader of the Liberal Democrats

Thoughts?

>Hammond steps up drive for 'soft' Brexit as he urges phased departure from EU and warns immigration cannot be 'shut down'

>warns immigration cannot be 'shut down'

add to the next OP pl0x

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4620652/Brexit-deal-jobs-says-Chancellor-Hammond.html

Some black guys are based

Good.

Also it's clearly absolute BOLLOCKS that they've been offered places as far as Preston, unless they've ascertained that they already have family there.

Tommy won.

They started with ten points and a point was deducted for fallacies, ad homs and interruptions.

Phased departure goy

>tfw qt co workers are all wearing sandals

What's his name?

Not as hot today

good breeze

wonderful for a

wank in the garden.

(my milf neighbour was sunbathing in a bikini yesterday lads)

why should they get rehomed, council house rats for a fucking reason. There house being burned down you think they would shut the fuck up and accept getting housed anywhere that isn't a bin. State of these unemployed council house trash

It's barely been two weeks since Hammond was pointing towards a soft Brexit then he got whipped to fuck last week by the backbenchers and he's now saying we will leave the customs union and have no free movement.

The Brexiteers have won and thank God they have, if May betrays them they will crash the Tory party with no survivors.

they should be offered places in Pakistan if it genuinely is "re-homing"

Never forget
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granita_pact

>mfw there is no good argument for leaving the EU

I've said this before, housing in other parts of the country costs 1/3rd of what it would in London, it's social housing and emergency social housing at that, they can't continue to live in Kensington and expect everyone to pay for ultra-expensive flats for them.

It annoys him. There's one.

there's plenty of shit places in London to house them, why ruin the north with them?

A wasp keeps nefariously hovering right next to my open window lads. I fear any minute now he may decide to fly in and will spend the next few hours slamming into the glass trying to get out again.

Quoting Gladstone was genius.

As long as they're rehomed in a place where fridges are plentiful I'm happy

YFW NO-ONE DIED IN THE 'TERRORIST INCIDENT' THAT WASN'T ALREADY DYING WHEN THE CAR TURNED INTO THE STREET;.

There will be riots in the streets if this happens

Who remembers how I get a brit/pol/ shutdown yesterday for mentioning, "Who remembers the thread someone made about the image captcha paralleling terrorist attacks?

Sure has been a lot of apartment buildings lately."

>It's barely been two weeks since Hammond was pointing towards a soft Brexit then he got whipped to fuck last week

well it's day one of talks and he just repeated the same, just this time immigration could go up.

Backbenchers mean fuck all when May has appointed him chancellor, and all backbenchers (Moggs etc) answer to May with 100% loyalty.

your concept of some kind of revolt is ridiculous, even if one took place it would accomplish fuck all (look at corbyn over the last two years)

I want 1 (one) solid good reason for leaving the EU

going to head out in a bit, feel free to copy the post and add the link in, just make sure you use the archived link
archive.is/cI15W

How badly did the interview go for Tommy?

What the fuck do these retards expect? Are the council going to build a new tower block overnight? The fucking gall of all these rich cunts coming out to criticise a system they've never used and don't understand.

daily reminder that anglos cannot be trusted

Blue passports.

Fresh out of uni and broke as fuck lads, what's the quickest job to obtain for £££

>tfw no fit neighbours

Where am I supposed to wank?

remoaner tears

'They just have a different opinion and you just have to accept that'

What the FUCK is this meme.

keep them in londonistan for a fucking reason

Millions of people voted for it

Last one to leave the EU is a gaylord

as long as housing prices and pensions stay in place the tories aren't going anywhere m8

UKIP are dead and buried to boot, if anything people will turn to labour as this election showed

tesco/aldi/asda mate, or you local hypermarket big bulk supermarket store

I remember getting into arguments with people on Omegle. Now it's filled with bots and people trying to fuck eachother. I can't btfo normalfags on Islam

not badly at all

Did anybody watch the follow-up interview with the head of the mosque Tommy was complaining about? From what I saw they didn't even deny that their members were inciting hate.

They have eked judicial control out of a trade agreement. Over 40 years they literally stole power away from us without our consent.

They then said there would be no EU army, and as soon as we voted for brexit they turned around and said they were looking for the headquarters for an EU army.

They are not to be trusted, they want total control of the continent.

Vote for Labour

I hear being a Zogbot pays well.

the imam guy? weren't they meant to talk it out and debate but the bitch ass didn't want to go head to head

Thanks, I might give it a watch then.

>0 killed
>everybody acting as if it was 200 killed

>Look people didn't vote brexit to slow down immigration and deport mudslimes, They didn't vote brexit to leave the single market. Infact they didn't vote brexit to leave the Europeeon Union. Infact I dare say people voted brexit as a protest for not being included in the Euro. There fore out government will put forward a motion to switch Britain to the Euro. Thank you and Allah bless.
-t. Phillip Hammond

archive.is is not a reliable news source.

Walk up to people on the street.

rent boy

Lads. As a suburban NEET with a hatred of being seen in public during the summer, how can I (legally) release a shitload of bottled-up anger? (not exercise - lifting and going for runs makes me even more irritable)

The way that flag implies Jewish owner ship of England is just to perfect.

don't know how many of you cunts we can take as refugees after that piers debate

Welcome to the real world that working class Britons have to live in you cunts

>PUT THE BOOK DOWN TOMMY

>Why? I am just trying to show you..

>ARE YOU TRYING TO INCITE HATRED AND VIOLENCE?

>M8 have you even read the book, I'll show you exactly where...

>REEEE YOU ISLAMOPHOBIC BIGOT

The sole reason to use omegle was wanking on cam

chamomile tea

probably laboring/unskilled work on construction if you don't mind graft, tends to be pretty quick to get on new jobs like that.

>man kills some muslims
>immediately branded 'far right'
>no ideological motive established

>not exercise - lifting and going for runs makes me even more irritable
Bullshit, learn to love it and it will treat your right back.

Lifting does fucking wonders for confidence as well. Go to /fit/ and lurk around. QTDDOT threads are good for newbies.

I tried Omegle for the first time in years a couple weeks ago.
Got into a major argument with a fellow Brit on islam. In the end he called me a vile racist bigot etc etc

A few hours later the London Bridge attack happened. Pure joy.

I only saw the very start.
Reid said to them that Tommy accused their member of saying certain things and they have the right to respond.
They spoke for a minute saying that the guy in question was put in his position by the govt but they never denied what he said, but then I had to go to work

>>UK opens strong Brexit negotiations by conceding to EU demands immediately
Dad
WTF

COLIN BRAZIER REDPILLING ON ISLAM ON SKY NEWS

WHAT THE FUCK

He didn't kill any Muslims

Have you guys read the article on the Tommy Robinson interview on the DailyMail? I never seen a article so biased in my life. What's also funny is the huge contrast between the article (anti Robinson) and the comments (pro Robinson).

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4620478/Piers-Morgan-blasts-ex-EDL-leader-Tommy-Robinson.html

see

Meditation, even simple breathing meditation will significantly reduce your stress and anger.

Self improvement is also proven to reduce stress and anger, get books on philosophy and explore ideas

OOps! You made a mistake! Exposure of Anglo Perfidy is a serious crime that can net you a sentence of up to twenty years hard labour before you are sent to the Refinery!
I've already called the Blood Constabulary. You're finished Dietrich .

He's a sour old commie bastard, and it's a good thing that leading the Lib Dems isn't a position of power.

what are you talking about, it's just archived web pages?

How much does a not half bad crusader outfit cost? Thousands I bet.

Do you have any family that are as btfo on immigrants/mudslimes like on here? My dad is the same but worse, my mum is the same but tries to play both sides to appease my left cuck sister.

What's he saying?

Do you drive and have a motor?

If you're that into it you should get a suit or armor commissioned for yourself. It would cost a pretty penny though.

£13.60
amazon.co.uk/d/Books/Holy-Bible-King-James-Version-KJV-Kjv/000725976X

Do not respond to tripfags

The Tripcunts entered these threads under the rather childish delusion that they were going to attention whore and insult everybody else, and nobody was going to filter them them. At Sup Forums, /ck/, /k/ and brit/pol/as well as half a dozen other boards, they put that rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind.

My brothers are right wing, my parents are right wing (formerly left wing labour shills) but my sister is a stubborn communist

He's jewish for those of you wondering

Lads i've been looking into our history and we're fucking shit. We were easily wrecked by the Romans and the Normans.

I've always been taught Scotland resisted the Roman invasion but they actually got destroyed easily and the romans left because Scotland was so shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Otv9ndN2rcc

Even if Tommy is backed by kikes, he's the best chance you cunts have.

Except when you disagree with them then you become a threat to "our collective values and democracy"

The morning after finsbury park happening i told my mum what had happened. Her response was that it was a shame more didn't die

If Brittain had a strong Brexit the EU would collapse.

These Negotiations are just an excuse for top UK and EU Executives to go on long expensive lunches with each other

Pisses you off

>Over 40 years they literally stole power away from us without our consent.

Please provide an example

My Mum tells me I should do something about what I believe. My Dad tries to argue with me but isn't very sharp. My sisters are labour voters and shut me down when ever I talk about anything 'evil' or anything that makes them uncomfortable.

>we were easily wrecked by the Romans
Whose we? Angles, Jutes, and Saxons moved in after the Romans left. So only a third (or so) of your ancestors got BTFO

I linked that in the OP, do people not actually read the links?