He's right you know. Alt-right has been carrying water for Trump on Syria

He's right you know. Alt-right has been carrying water for Trump on Syria.

fuck drumpf

fuck Syria

>He's right you know.
Any time somebody starts the threads saying this, 99.999999999999% of the time they are, in fact, wrong.

Yea, terrorist Syria is better than Christian Syria amirite?

This time they're right though

>implying Sup Forums has ever anything more than anime weebs

I love anime, but I also love my country. You're kinda stuck there.

Nobody really cares about Syria.
If drumpf nukes it or leave it away forever, nobody gives a shit.

Don't understand how you could frequent Sup Forums and still say such toxic shit.

>Nobody really cares about Syria.

>nobody cares Russia planes are flying over Syria.

Didn't Spencer. the so called leader of the alt right organize a protest against military action in Syria?

I don't think I have spoken with a single right wing person who does not think a war in Syria would just be another war for Israel.

Anime is a staple no matter what board you're on. Also, toxic? What are you, a Tumblrina?

>implying that because Trump, regrettably, hasn't been able to keep out of Syria, Trump supporters must therefore deny him their support, due to the made up rules in the author's headgame

>right wing person

This is your average (((((right winger)))))) in the US

If Trump invaded Iran you would be ok with it?

> posting with your real name on twitter
> trying hard to encapsulate your essence in a bio
> using twitter as your representation of self to the internet, and then raging about stuff in your real name

normies are such faggots holy shit

>Poltard SEETHING

So is the average left winger. What political party doesn't side with (((them)))?

lol

Yeah I know, there are more christian zionists in the USA than Jewish zionists in the entire world.

Very weird. I should of said alt right people.

There are also allot of zionist christians here. Everytime i am in the airport there is at least on couple of Afrikaans christians boasting about their spiritual journey to Israel.

Makes me sick

Pretty much. Good luck finding even one that simply doesn't support Israel. Leftists are no better, they're all cryptokikes too.

There's an entire crusade to purge Trump and burn his heretical ties to Russia so he's kinda busy dealing with that.

>alt right people.

They are also kosher approved.

Exactly, they want to box is in and force us to play by their rules. I would prefer we kept out of Syria but that won't shake my support. Trump is head and shoulders above Clinton and I agree with him on 90% off his policies.
The only thing that could shake my support is a total policy reversal, I'm in this for the long haul. Just shifting the Overton window was enough for him to get my vote in '20.

Would you support Trump invading Iran?

When did the left get so war hungry?

>When did the left get so war hungry?

Left doesn't run us.

Everything is far right. Democrats are right wing.

Republicans are insane

I don't support Iran getting nuclear weapons. I don't support a decades long police action that results in millions of deaths due to war, instability, crime, etc either. The entire rest of the government wants it, much like Syria, so good luck.

i give 0 fucks about syria, or the pinheads who live there

>I don't support Iran getting nuclear weapons.

I don't support kike wars that you and your butt buddy trump want.

I understand your perspective

Why do the leftist cucks always sound so butthurt?

I wouldn't support that decision but I would still support the president because of his other positions.
All of that is relative though. If another candidate came along with the same positions minus Iran, who had a chance of winning, my support would change.
You have to play the cards your dealt and right now it's the Trump card.

the "white nationalists" are also hijackers.

"gamergate" had more to do with Trumpism than Richard Spencer.

>but

The biggest worst mistake ever and you would still support him? Something that would kill millions and destroy the US has a super power, and you would support that?

anyone with sense knew something had gone very wrong when he lost General Flynn, there's a reason the deep staters targeted him.

now you have Trump stuck with neocon warhawks like McMaster that want to continue their failed Bolshevist policies.

Nah dude it's cool because of "his other positions".

Which I assume means draining the swamp by filling it with kike corporate cronies, and other fun festivities.