Why are Germans programmed to destroy Western civilization and the white race?

Why are Germans programmed to destroy Western civilization and the white race?

Germany tried to ruin Europe in WW1

Hitler failed, ruined the natsoc ideology and killed millions of Europeans

Now the Germans are the leaders in bringing refugees (now by force!) to Europe and along with Sweden are instilling radical leftism into every European nation

Can you krauts just fuck off and leave things alone for atleast a century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ska_Keller
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why are Germans programmed to destroy Western civilization and the white race?
They literally invented post-modernism. They are patient zero.

dont forget protestantism
also the germanic barbarians were all arian heretics

Altruism. It's stronger as a trait in europeans than in anyone else

>Why are Germans programmed to destroy Western civilization and the white race?
wew lad, one of these (((threads))) again

Northern Europe was barely Christianized. What you're seeing is atavistic paganism trying to kill Christian Southern and Eastern Europe in repeated murder-suicide attempts.

Afraid to show your flag, german?

So what are you: le ebin strayan (ahaha, shitpost, lel) or a kike?

I really think there's something to this. Just look at all the counter examples of Africans (from anywhere) being brutally fucking violent to one another.

>WW2: Germany tries to take land by force from sovereign countries for Germans
>WW3: Germany tries to force sovereign countries give land and resources to non German foreigners

If she wants her transformation to womanhood to be real, she needs to grow out her hair to match the bolt-on tits

Because Germany has always been the epicenter of Jewry

>Because Germany has always been the epicenter of Jewry
That's not how you spell England.

Germans were always against those filthy rats.

Hitler knew. He wanted to prevent this.
But jewry wasn't settled in Germany in his time, but in America, the USSR and the United Kingdom.

its this fucking thread again

hey please dont forget that not all germans want these sandniggers here

>not all germans want these sandniggers here
You know you're on several watchlists now because of this statement, right?

The allies weren't harsh enough at the end of WW2. Germany should have been flattened completely.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4

Where do ashkenazim come from?

"Keller studied Islamic studies, Turkish and Jewish Studies at Free University of Berlin and at Sabancı Üniversitesi in Istanbul."

Islamic studies, Turkish and Jewish Studies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ska_Keller

tell me

and you didnt report him to the authorities so you are on a watchlist as well Hans

The most inpactful event in german History IMO was the 30 year long war after the reformation. Germany became a Battlefield where literally half the population died.
There has been no war like this. Imagine half of a country dead...
Germans rightfully blamed the absence of a state or government for this atrocity. Since then Germans have been authoritarians either on the left or on the right. There is no libertarian thought in the german constitution, especially if you xompare it to the american one. The shier amount of laws, taxes and so on the state can create is absurd.

History of Europe in the nutshell
>Things in Europe going good, Europeans are the biggest power
>A wild Kraut appears
>Hol up, I can do better, I can do best, move aside untermench
>Europeans die
>Europe loses power

Southern Germany is mostly catholic, like Austria

>jews don't exist

Another juden fake news thread

sage

She's a brainwashed piece of trash, not even German. Real Germans keep their life in order , make aryan kids, tech them and resist in a smart way against the culltural marxism.

>destroyed Roman Empire
>created protestantism, destroyed catholicism
>partitioned Poland
>are responsible for ww1
>are responsible for ww2
>are responsible for shitskins invasion
>are responsible for the white guilt
>are responsible for muh antisemitism
>will be responsible for ww3
>don't have any kind sense of humour
>can't understand sarcasm or irony
>have high level of autism

When will we get rid of these fuckers?

>Keller studied Islamic studies, Turkish and Jewish Studies at Free University of Berlin and at Sabancı Üniversitesi in Istanbul. She speaks, besides her native tongue German, also fluent English, French and Spanish, as well as some Turkish and Arabic
>part of the Green party

Fuck off you cunt, everyone hates the treehuggers. It's not a German problem, it's an international problem.

Because Germans see themselves as pioneers of EVIL

She just needs a good solid dick

She looks cute for a german girl. No (visible) tattoos, rare!
(seriously germanons, tell your sister she can't get tattoos)

>I'M DIVIDING AND CONQUERING
yeah, we get it

no, it is germans that always divide (white race) and conquer (us, but only if russia decides to backstab us, because they are fucking faggots)

From western Germany

>western germany
as in, post 1940s western germany?

didn't your faggot ass leader want to reach a deal with germany, but the judeobrits told you that they'd back you if you told the nazis to fuck off?

German unification was the final nail in Europe, Germany after WW2 should be divided into smaller nations.

>slavery in 2017

It is the duty of the Anglo to finish off Jerry once and for all. I foresee us storming the beaches for a second time to finish off the Fourth Reich within a decade or two.

Nah. Piłsudski wanted to make a deal with Nazis, but he died in 1935 (there was even a national mourning in this day in 3rd Reich). Then our foreign minister ((Józef Beck)) said that we will not give our land at any cost and Brits assured us that they have our back

Nope. And there's nothing you can do about it.

>Hitler failed, ruined the natsoc ideology and killed millions of Europeans
He tried and almost succeeded in bringing about a new world order.

>Now the Germans are the leaders in bringing refugees (now by force!) to Europe and along with Sweden are instilling radical leftism into every European nation
America, Britain and France practically imposed this mindset on them to ensure they would be good goys and not cause anymore trouble.

Stop making these sad divide and conquer threads, we're as much to blame as they are.

>t. Kraut
Jonesing for a hit of white genocide, Hans?

>((Józef Beck))
Doesn't really disprove my point does it?

So are you, kraut.

Nah, dude let's keep it real. Germany had become the most civilized country on the planet and the jews didn't like it, so they set up this plan to turn every other country against them. Germany had become too prosperous, powerful and civilized that's why other country's envied them because they had nignogs keeping them from progress here in the US and Pakistanis in GB so they knew they could never become a world power again if they didn't culturally enrich Germany. So they basically level Germany back to ground zero. Cos they knew this time they would need help to rebuild. They knew Germans were efficient and knew they would probably hire cheap labour from other countries.

That's when Germany hired all the Turkish contract workers to come rebuild Germany. Then some jew government officials suggested "Hey, why don't we let the turks stay in Germany?" and that's when Germany slowly went downhill.

So, in all fairness, the jews are programmed to destroy western civilization not Germans.

no user, I am a minority I can do whatever I want. I will probably get 20€ on my paypal in a few hours because I called out this german on his hatespeech :^)