Would you accept a syrian refugee if he/she:

Would you accept a syrian refugee if he/she:
1.was christian
2.hated islam
3.hated communism
4.supported anti-immigrant politics of your country?

none of these matter

What matters is if he was a smart and productive person with great genes.

no we're full

Only if he also promised to vote for those polices in every election and to not have kids.

Yes...and if she looked like that. Looks a lot better than a lot of the fat American chicks I see

Sounds like someone who could integrate to me

>would you accept this non-existent person
No, fuck off
We are full

There is no such thing as a Syrian Refugee, just swarthy oppurtunists.

Yes, specially if it also had
This

Tbh if all migrants were attractive females, or just only females in general we wouldnt be having thr current crisis. Women always mold their ideals to the strongest male around, without their men with them it would be western values theyd take in.

well they kinda matter
I'm not having a muzzie commie lefty voting sandnigger fuck coming here no matter how educated he is

no.

>refugee
>who is anti-immigrant
/po/ is getting dumber every freaking day.

>non-existent person
>pretending Miriam "I spit on muhammad" Shaded doesn't exist

Yes, also redpilled Yazidi. A lot of Persians actually seem white. The problem isn't with refugees, it's with "liberals" and Muslims subverting our cultures, replacing our demographic group, creating hell, and then claiming victimhood and demanding gibs. I'd swap 1 liberal for 10 genuine Christian refugees.

No, we are fucking full.

fuck off sand niggers we're full
crash in israel if you want

NO
IF SHE'S NOT CROATIAN SHE ISN'T WELCOME

A huge amount of refugees we have in Australia are anti-immigrant.

In saying that they are mostly serbs and croats from the Yugoslavia break up so HATE the current wave of refugees.

I would marry her.

I'm an anti-immigrant refugee from Yugoslavia

Yes out of general good beliefs but no out of principle that we are full and need to kick out 10's of millions of illegals and saboteurs. It's too bad but they are not the burden of our country. Also America needs a isolationist foreign policy and an independent economy to rebuild this country to greatness following tradition and morality.

Non-whites don't belong in Europe.

Send that cunt to the US with the rest of the niggers.

I dont care what religion the refugee has and who they hate. All I see are people in need, to many people in need.

This. After she sucked my dick I would give her a new boat to go back to wherever she came from.

yes if she is 95%+ white.

This user is not lying, my burger. Miriam is a daughter of a Syrian pastor and some Polish arab-burner. At least she is qt and wants to ban islam in Poland

Unfortunately this

>Sounds like someone who could integrate to me
Not even you. user

If she is Christian then she is a true refugee and not a fake one like all those Muslim invaders.

>muh based shitskins

more Miriam

yes unless they're tooo much of them
just a few is ok

only if it's a girl that wants to be in my harem

>they're
there's

yes

Pic related is the only Syrian I'd allow into my country

No

You had me at Christian, seriously if they go to church and believe in the bible they can be as fanatic as the want.

Man I am for helping refugees wherever they're from as long as the country can sustain it and they are vetted to an extent. They need to be legitimate refugees (coming from a warzone or a country they are being persecuted in). I think there should be a cap per year on immigration that makes sense for said country. I think support/welfare from government should be minimal with progams in place to support integration into the nation which are tiered and/or point based (I support this for native welfare fags as well).
But it's a complex issue and I don't think a yes or no checklist can cut it. Mass immigration is fucking dumb. I'm fine with taking refugees but you can't just plonk them somewhere with fuck all oversight into somewhere they'll be excluded from the daily life and culture.

If you are going take refugees and immigrants in any sizeable number you need to have incentives for them to actually embrace and integrate into said society. Not because people are racist because most peopl
e aren't. But people are xenophobic and it's hard to assimilate into another country.

t. white immigrant to bongland

Would you accept me shitting in your fridge, if my shit was solid gold?

Yes?

NO
>NO
.NO
NO!!!!!!!

FUCK U

FUCKYOU NO!!!!

Worshiping a Jew doesn't give you a free pass to destroy our race or Nations!

Besides, real Christians would stay and fight not run like cowards and leave the children behind to become terrorist mind-slaves for Israel.

not white.

WELCOME TO EUROPE, HERE IS YOUR RAM-VAN, THERE IS A MOSQUE: YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Seriously, do you even have to ask?

Is it a Swedish expat? No? Then no.

Jeusus was a Judahite, fuck off Kahzarian Untermensch.

You're losing haha, get fucked

Yes

i'd let them in if they are qt and let me breed them

white sharia is the only way my brother
inshallah

>supports immigration
>supports anti-immigration
Pick one you brainwashed cognitive dissonance riddled retard

We'll take The Christians, even if they're brown.

>Would you support Syrian refugees if they weren't Syrian refugees?

Get out. We're full, thanks.

What are you fucking retarded?
>Is an immigrant.
>Supports anti-immigration.
>OP is definitely retarded.
>OP should try this thread.

If she's white and exactly like that then sure (see: Bashar-al-assad kind of white)

we as well

try "persia"

>would you let in an immigrant that didn't support letting immigrants in

Did you even think about this before posting it?

I'm one of those so-called non existent people... your government (and the eternal Anglos before them) are cucked by (((them))) and fund the subhuman goatfuckers who genocide us.

This type of ignorance of our existence and your sucking of circumcised cocks is what leads to the fucked up state of the Middle East

They must be
1 white/white looking, without arab-negro shitblood
2 christian/atheist/non-mudslime religion
3 they should hate mudslimes and mudslam, inferior races, degeneracy
4 of breeding age and intending to breed enough to create a minimum of 3 offspring
5 like to work, respect the law
6 to be against all non-europeans coming here
7 Participate in romanian tradition and orthodox holidays

Only if they are hot babes with these ideals.
>feed me grapes wench

Only if shes qt and marries me.

>Says someone is retarded for saying immigrant can be against immigrants
>Ignores Miriam Shaded pic

Western values are cucked though. A middle eastern Christian woman would be more redpilled coming in than out of America
The fucking Jew media is poison

yes

Be 9.8 qt, get out of rape slave country, move in with a day trader or software dev( which 95% claim to be) give him awesome sex, convince him to give your own bank account, stock pile money, smuggle over your friends with this money, plan a attack on your husband dime, they all due or go to prison, get out of jail by claiming marital rape

this is the only right option

Middle Eastern Christians (Coptic's, Orthodox, etc), are the best because they are the first and hold to true orthodox theology and traditional values. They don't act out because they know the consequences, instead they have learned to live beside the enemy once they were conquered by numbers and violence.

YES

>4.supported anti-immigrant politics of your country?

Then why the fuck would they come to my country to begin with?

It would have to be a female of breeding age. Then yes.

Accepting military aged men from other countries is retarded, I mean assuming they aren't white.

Whites welcome.

No.

>tfw never finding a cute gamer refugee gf

You're disgusting

Lol, best post of the day han's. Made my day.

She literally wants to bring shitskins into your country
But thats ok since theyre christians XDD

Yea I met middle eastern Christians (orthodox and catholic) in America and they were always good people. I even know a girl who is orthodox Assyrian who hates subhumans (lol), immigration, degeneracy.

No.
That person needs to fix Syria, not be here

Agreed.

But she isn't just contending with shitslam... the kike controlled American government is arming the people that would kill her...

>1.was christian
so is brother nathanael
so are a fuck tonne of coloured people around the world
this is why "LARPing" pagans get tired of your bullshit semitic ideology
it doesn't affirm European RACIAL identity.

>4.supported anti-immigrant politics of your country?
She can support them by staying the fuck out.

Yes, and also made an attempt to conform.

...continued: so as an American, you are funding her extermination and telling her she can't escape the Muslims...

You have unwittingly become a kike

No. Whites only. I am not some Civic nationalist traitor

>support anti-immigration
>is an immigrant

>3.hated communism

funnily enough, the good Syrians in Bulgaria, the ones who are literally doctors etc and who are fully civilized all came during communism

My neigbors are Egyptian Copts and they are some of the best people in the world, work hard and assimilates. Unlike the muslims from the Middle East these people don't scoff and disrespect what we stand for by being the exact opposite.

I prefer not to look at mudslimes for too long. Could not give a shit what her name is.

This isnt related pic but yeah, I would.

If you weren't a bunch of cucks there never would have been this issue. White Christians are a dominant force but brown Christians are a bunch of pussies.

You are just a race-baiting jew, all kikes are nazis and have nazi flags haha

Honestly, yeah probably.

Trump changing the rules to take in mostly/only Christian ones would be amazing. It would definitely shift the conversation about whats happening over there.

>Implying Christianity isn't taqiyya

Shut the fuck up, goatfucker

No.
He/she is a liar from overpopulating country and should face consequences of his/her actions there.

Nigger who is that???