Why are pajeet genes so weak?

i have seen a few indian male-females with white men and women and their kids basically look white or white with slightly tanned skin.
every other race basically destroys the whiteness
eg chink-white couples always have children that look light skinned asian, black whie couples kids look like mongrels etc.

because indians and europeans are both caucasian. If the child inherits lighter skin of course he's going to look white, because unlike a half chinese kid he doesn't inherit the features of a completely different phenotype

another white-indian

Worst type of poo in loo. When you figure it out it is too late, he already shat in the streets.

only high cast indian are caucasian tho , the lower class are abo tier.

Quite true.
Most of the very dark skinned Indians act like Africans.

that's a picture of a gay couple with their adopted child.

Fucking subhuman Dravidians

Pajeet genes are not weak; they’re just compatible with whites unlike gooks and niggers.

Dravidians BTFO

this

>feel bad for the father the kid looks nothing like him

30% of husbands are cucked.
Pajeet is an engineer and provides, chad is the dad.

did you see the mother ?
chads aren't looking for that

Hey faggot not all dravdians are abo tier

Indians are mostly Aryans mixed with Dravidians so thats why the kid looks like that but as it gets older the kid could get a bit more dark thats what happened to one of my half cast friends

>chads aren't looking for that
Memes aside, most guys, like me, are very thirsty and I can't count how many times I didn't use protection with Tinder girls, work colleagues and random hook-ups.

>Sacramento, CA
Why am I not surprised.

didn't alexander come in and put the original indians to the sword. they're dark colored macedonian rape babies

Hot.

True that.

Shit i need to jerk off now

whites are the real subhumans though. And they are ashamed of it. Because albinism is a diseased. They arent a race. They are mutants. And deficient. Rekt by karma. Priceless.

Don’t hide behind a flag Benjamin.

nice try pajeet

return to punjab now and leave white women alone

and take your B.O. with you

What do the blonde snow nigger albino fags in the picture have to do with Sanskrit again?

If there isn't at least a few million hot she-pajeets in the planet the whole indian race is a fucking failure with it's 1.4 billion streetshitters.

I wouldn't mind going to Punjab at all the women there are way better than white whores, If you were trying to btfo India you could have used actual shithole states like UP

Stop using a mutant language then and just communicate with the clicks and beeps of your mouth breather ancestors

poos are inbred

Most of the ones in Australia are pretty hot i think most ugly ones stayed in India

What how?

Says pedro from the Coyoterapesquad tribe of northern mexico. What has any of your people done? Atleast Indians are highly repped in physics and advanced sciences/maths.

they marry their cousins all the time

In my experience, those dark skinned Indians act better than those light skinned Indians.

Learn to shit in a bowl before you dis anyone else.

Only certain fags in North India and Tami niggers do civilized ones dont and luckily the inbred s dont come out of india

holy shit my erection

Pajeet my son, see pic related.

That 'mother' looks like a tranny. Look at that giant face and those hands. Did the poo steal that kid in the airport?

Notice anything on the map?

it's not their kids

make sure you bring plenty of no-no you poo-throwing chimpanzee lover

Where did this shit happened?

Wrong OP

Because Pajeets are caucasoid. Bone structure is fairly similar between a white and a poo. Also a lot of them aren't genetically as dark as they appear because they spend time in that hot sun.

A lot of the ill effects of race mixing and the creepy uncanny valley feeling you get from most mongrels comes from the bone structures trying to mix. You don't have that between poos and whites.

I will just post random Indian girls here

This is the most British pic I have seen on Sup Forums.

Lol then dont talk at all retard because ancient blacks gave your albino ancestors the ability to speak. Know you place leper. You dont even speak your own language. English is a slave language created by the Phony Phonecians. They made your phonetics. aka the The JEWS of carthage. Nice try tho faggot. Nice humbling you beta. Btw tfw I have a hottie white gf and you fucking nobodies dont.

>pajeets are cauc-

nice try, nigger

Looks like punjab

Hurr ddurr, thats what your ancestors looked like. DURR. Where did you think your freckles and birthmarks came from Steven.

is this a tranny thread?

They're Mediterranean, a pajeet told me so.

What r we then?there are only 4 races

lmao I'm dying kek
shit was impressive as fuck...

Pajeets are white confirmed!

i just want a cute indian gf

That's in the North right, where the white pajeets are supposed to dwell.

Yes

t. illiterate nigger

Wanted genetics , the kid looks like a nigger

great source, sanjay

your sad "hey guys im actually white" (so let me date your white women) attempt is humorful

now try to poo in LOO

but most of all fuck off were full

damn got any more?

You know, dispite living terrible hottest regions on this earth, few Indians look as white as arabs, because our genes constantly resist our bodies to become black and weaker. If one offers more resistance against becoming blacker are called brahmins and the resistance against becoming weak are called kshthriyas. we have compressed genes, other race people just make them to expand.

Wasted*

My ancestors were Aryans not snow niggers

they're white like sicilians are white

wtf

This is a fact.

Did you look at the map i posted ?

But the kid wouldn't know how to POO IN LOO.
Sad.

British women don't breed with Indians lad.

Why do Indians stink? Been driving for Uber for the last couple of months. Baffles me how someone early in the morning fresh out of the shower gets in the car and stinks like curry.

I have had Bengalis/Pakistani's every other ethnicity from the region and none of them stink as bad as Indians.

How can you stink fresh out of the shower?

wtf i didn't knew pajeets were normans!

Too bad you are not getting one

I have a Sicilian friend and she's a redhead with blue eyes. i also know a few Sicilians that look like Mexicans.

>listening to a jew lover who hated whites
No.

because these types of embryos are smart enough to choose decent genetics

Did you look at the map i posted ?
No, i have my own.

they get a lot darker as they grow and the sun brings out the melanin to shield them from the white mans worst enemy , the sun

ABSOLUTE TOPCHECK

eat curry in the morning

cucked pajeet

No pedro its hows how the the south is way more developed than the north

Your country has the highest population of mixed Indians (anglo Indians)

The spices in the food.

That map is the stupidest thing I've ever seen you shit posting proxy

Fuck that. Tons of japs eat curry for breakfast and they don't smell like a rotting dumpster full of mexican garbage roasting away in the hot sun. You know the way filthy pajeets do.

Howard is truly our guy.

Why do some of you faggots keep saying that the south is abbo tier with the dravidians and others say that the north is shit tier, make up your fucking minds.

Your ancestors were mutant albinos rofl. Black and brown ppl made them. Through disease. So rekt by karma. After all your talk. After all the bark. Smacked the fuck down by karma. Ouch. That looks painful. It looks like the truth is too much for you weak recessive mutants to handle. So priceless. The best. Unbelievable. Faith restored.

Bengladeshis and Pakis eat the same amount of curry and dont stink as bad.

Half the stink is from the incense and candles that are burning in their houses 24/7. Does not explain the curry stink though

>chink-white couples always have children that look light skinned asian

I see what you mean. But you underestimate how much light skin and large eyes are a change from the typical Asian look.

Because Asian models, actors and pop stars are airbrushed and made up to hell (so they end up looking more like white people or Eurasians themselves), it makes Eurasians appear less different from the Asian average than they really are.

Find some pictures of Chinese or Malay villagers and then compare them to, say, Elliot Rodger. Clearly Elliot has some Asianized features, but he looks very different from a native.

It's the same with "black" Americans. Sure they look black compared to pure whites, but drop them in most African nations and they are clearly "Coloureds" by local standards, i.e. they would be marked out as persons of mixed race.

In fact, there are a lot of stories about black Americans who went to South Africa to find their roots, only to realize for the first time how Europeanized they are, not just racially but culturally as well. Blacks who go to Africa discover suddenly how truly BLEACHED they are both racially and culturally. They have little in common with native people and usually end up mixing socially only with white expats and sometimes the local mulatto/"Coloured" communities they resemble physically.

still race-mixing

Sure thing pajeet.

>hpl
>jew lover
>hated whites

Nigga wat.

its not 50-50, the maternal side is much stronger...
It provides the egg cell, the Mitochondrial DNA, prenatal epigenetic influence, etc....
euro-indans have the same phenomenon as eurasians:
>amwf -> bruce lee
>wmaf -> roger elliot

The more you fight, the stronger you will become, your genes will carry that information to your offsprings.
Here fight doesn't mean killing with machine guns, but fighting with climate, bacterias, viruses etc.

got proof of that, leaf?

>implying you can even tell the difference between the three
You just assume, don't you

>memes
Not an argument.

Read about the man and figure it out yourself. He was a Jewish shill who hated Germans and catholics.