Jews or Muslims?

Which of the two is worse and are you willing to be allies with the other or eradicate both?

I often think about this myself. I'm torn between the two. Well If there wasn't jews multi cultuerism wouldn't be a thing.

>I'm torn between the two
Business as usual.

>wont weigh in with an option.

slavs should unite and K.O. both.

I'd side with Jews. They are less numbered. We can deal with them later. Also on their own they are not that bad. Only if you let them group together. And Israel jews are the same savages as their neighbors. Could be easily nuked afterwards.

The only correct answer

GLASS

Ya, know
I don't mind the common Jew and I fuckin hate Muslims.
But, if my culture is to be Conquered I think I'd rather The Muslims. Their religion actually resembles Christianity and may evolve into something similar someday.
With the Jew, although the common Jew is alright, those fuckin Elites will drain you and God knows what kind of perverse age they'll bring in.
I know what the Muslims want. They want me to convert to Islam and worship Allah and live by their Traditions and rituals.
Fawwwwwkkk only knows what them Jews want. Fuckin pervert kikes.

All abrahamic religions including christianity should be destroyed. They are not compatible with western civilization.

>They are not compatible with western civilization.
Haven't you been paying attention?
Western Civilization isn't compatible with Western Civilization.
Everything you value about it is being SoldOut by Democratically elected leaders FFS

Muslims don't have a single nuke capable of reaching an European city. Israelis have 150.

Guess who the greater enemy is.

>Fawwwwwkkk only knows what them Jews want
Whaddya mean you don't wanna be the slave class for G*d's Chosen, goy?

The Jews are the ones who purposefully foment needless conflict between everyone else.
If it meant siding with the Muslims to get rid of them, sure, I'd do it, but it wouldn't make me buddies for life with the Muslims.

The Jews may be small in numbers, but they're the head of the snake, they manage to weasel into power in countries with the most advanced military.

If this "culture war" broke out into an all-out war, between us and Muslims, and granted this is after having recovered our governments and military from Jewish control, the Muslims wouldn't stand a chance. They'd return to the Middle East peacefully, or be ground to a fucking pulp.

Abrahamic Death Cult A vs Abrahamic Death Cult B.
Plague or cholera.

Muslims would be impossible to work with and Jews would stab you in the back as soon as they get a chance, so neither.

fuck both

the complete meme

The Jews are always worse.

Beard with no mustache is just wrong.

is neither an option?

if not, reluctantly jews. kikes are barely human but something about the dead look in a muzzies eyes and their stink repels me

It's true, unfortunately. Until the Jews really opened the floodgates for muzzies in 2015, until the ensuing uptick in Islamic terror and sex attacks, I seriously held out hope that we would be able to build bridges, even if only through a common enemy in the Jew.
But trying to reason with these inbred retards is like talking to a brick wall.

Yellow people I beseech thee, learn from our mistakes, write down these happenings in the annals of history and steel yourselves against the eternal Jew.

...might as well let Pajeet know too.

Side with kikes, play their game to eradicate muzzies, then turn their game on them to finish the job.

Islam will give me a woman too and make sure she's all mine

Aids or the common cold?

One of them is harmless without the other.

I am British so not allowed to voice negetive opinions no matter how true of the muslim or jew. They get upset and scared in lands to which they do not belong or are wanted.

Jews. Muslims are dumb and can be domesticated.

ally with jews to kill muzzies
not even close to being the other way around

People who see the Jews as less of a threat than Muslims are dumb as fuck.

Drill it into your heads. They're inbred retards. They have outdated military equipment. They can't organise themselves cohesively, (see: The Iraq military's constant white flagging and disbanding over the past decades). They don't even get basic fucking military tactics.

Seeing the terror attacks we have faced here in Europe, it has honestly been a tough call for me as to whether they have all been false flag ops, or if Muslims are so retarded that even with the door left wide open for them, they don't take devastating opportunities. It's probably a bit of both. All these terrorists are known to intelligence agencies and law enforcement, generally. If they ever resolved to pull something too damaging off, they'd get arrested. Even if they're hatching their own plans and doing it themselves, there's still a dodgy amount of permissibility built into our intelligence systems.

A few demolition trucks - hell, even at the dead of night, nobody about, bloodless explosions, no immediate casualties, properly targeted could take down entire city infrastructures and do permanent damage to a country's economy.

And yet Muslims have proven too thick to try pulling it off.

You're fucking dumb.
You're really fucking dumb.
The Jews will stab you in the back. They're clever. You'll make it more difficult to get rid of them.
But get rid of them with Muslims, and the Muslims become sitting ducks for a reformed no bullshit approach to dealing with their shit.

You're a fool and your flag corroborates it.
Jews hold concentrated power, they are 40% of america's billionaires and have infiltrated themselves in several countries so far. They push the multiculturalism, if it weren't for the jews, muslims would make their caliphate away from us in the middle east

Answering the question: muslims. Hitler knew it. Mudslimes would not migrate to europe and america if there was no ((((war))).
Think about it, is there any other ethno state existant other than israel? there you go

inb4 vanned

t.redditor

kys
muzzies are a scourge that can act independently of "puppet masters"

That's not an argument.

We would be able to act even more effectively without those puppet masters though.
The fact that you wouldn't want to get rid of your own puppet masters just shows how fucking effectively they're pulling your strings.

You duped fucking dunce, low IQ ex con afterbirth.

THIS.
Both are Arab religions developed from the same roots and never changed.

Jews are more cunning, I'd rather they get sorted out first.

fuck up mate
do you think the muzzies are just gonna up and leave your country?
do you think the sjws and commies are just gonna turn on muzzies once kikes are gone?

No compromise. Both must go if we ever want to come close to world peace and climb the Kardashev scale as a civilization.

>kill jews
>no more sjws and commies
hmmm
really makes me inshallah

Once the Jews are gone, do you think the SJWs and commies are really going to maintain effective power?

Get rid of the Jews, get rid of the bankers, stockbrokers, financiers, lobbyists.
Get rid of the Jews, get rid of the journalists, filmmakers, media moguls, propagandists.
Get rid of the Jews, get back in control.

Don't forget about all the kike lawyers

Jews are by far the worst

juden are worse. we wouldn't have any problems with the muzzies to begin with if it wasn't for them.

I would rid the world of all Abrahamic religions, they contain a bloodthirsty need to kill or enslave the others. Fuck them all.

you seem to have no concept of the point of terrorism, the seemingly random attacks are supposed to make you feel like you could be blown up in any place or time

And if they took out London's infrastructure, what would the people of Paris, Berlin, Copenhagen, Stockholm think?
Living in fear of you or your loved ones being blown up is one thing.
Living in fear of being sent fuckin pre-industrial, trapped in a city with tens, hundreds of thousands of people running out of food and clean water, niggers and wiggers instantly taking to the streets to loot and pillage, what's honestly more scary to you?
You die in a terrorist attack as they are now, at a concert or whatever, you can at least rest assured that the likelihood of most of your friends and family still being able to live in comfort are high.
Infrastructural attacks threaten to destroy everyone you hold dear, everything you've ever known.

T.Cuck