Nigel Farage predicts that if the UK does well outside of the EU

then Denmark will leave the EU very quickly.

Is this true? Are Danish people gearing up to leave the EU soon?

There is no way Denmark will be the first.
Just, no. Won't happen.

No.

We're not retarded enough to believe that a 5 million country will have anything to say.

>There is no way Denmark will be the first.
So who is the first?

Impossible: Germany for obvious reasons and Luxembourg

Very unlikely: Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Latvia, Estonia, Hungary, Slovakia, Lithuania and Cyprus because they get too many gibmees

Unlikey, but possible: Austria, Czech Republic, Malta, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain and Portugal

Likely but not sure: Italy, Ireland, France, Denmark and Sweden

Very likely for obvious reasons: Greece

Doubt it. Expecting the mediterranian muh debt states to leave first (e.g. Greece, Poortugal, Spain). If they do so, there will probably be some Kalmar Union V2 (Just that one country doesn't control everything, more like a union with non cancer countries. Well, plus Sweden)

Grow a spine there is an entire world out there, Anemic France with their 1% growth rate have nothing to offer you.

Sorry, this country is to cuckt.

Denmark has zero negotiation power. We're smaller than the capitals of many countries the EU has agreements and treaties with.

As far as i know only one party is saying we should have a vote to leave EU, if UK does it and it works out for them.

So even if the UK wants to leave we're a long way off of doing it in Denmark.

>Sorry, this country is to cuckt.
Why is that? What if the UK does well, won't there be quite some pressure in your country to go the British independence route too? Maybe alongside Norway, Finland and the baltics?

> A dumb retard drunken "predicts" a bunch of bullshits while in the real world UK is going in the opposite direction predicted by this fool.
> Some other idiot feels the urge to follow him
Nothing new here, it's Sup Forums.

>Trading with the EU
Forget them.

danish is very cucked nation
they wont leave

danish ppl are very cucked nation
they wont leave

Reminder that Denmark refused to join what would become the EU unless we did

And that Denmark and the Nordic countries often vote alongside us and we'll need to band together to end kraut rule

For what? You know Denmark is an international trading hub?

Yes other nations will still trade with you m8 we are 4million people you don't see us over a barrel

Stinkers, mogens should never have joined the jeus to begin with

Truest words ever

Denmark's biggest trading partner is Germany.
The Krone is pegged to the Euro and before that it was pegged to D-Mark. I don't like this one bit but there's zero chance we'll leave the EU before Germany does.

My sister has done some of her PhD research in Copenhagen. I remember he telling me that a lot of them really dislike the EU and were impressed when Britain voted for Brexit. Anecdotal but whatever. She claims the Danes are a lot like us in many ways.

I wish

Denmark is indeed the most likely because they are the only other country besides Britain which has a leaving clause.

After it come the V4, Croatia and Slovenia (Nobody believes in the gibs here. EU fonds do absolutely nothing for our economy).

>The Krone is pegged to the Euro
Only because it was forced upon us to be so. If we could keep all the money from something as simple as the swine we export, without the EU meddling in our affairs and basically stealing our capital, we would end up richer in the long run.

The only way Belgium would ever leave the EU, is if Flanders gains independence and decides not to join the EU. Or gets blocked into joining by Spain, who would want to be annoying as a lesson towards the Catalonians.

>ywn live in a Europe that's loosely connected for the purposes of immigration restriction, border protection and trade, whilst still respecting national sovereignty
>instead the EU basically fucks over everyone that isn't a Brussels/Strasbourg Bureaucrat and/or politician

The idea of a loose European unity is such a good one in my mind, but this whole current 'European project' is in so many ways a giant fuck up. And I don't get why lefties defend this giant Neoliberal turd of a Union.

Netherlands will never leave. Maybe Austria if they jump on the Swiss neutrality train, but that's also unlikely.

Farage is probably full of shit. He has to say something now Brexit is going so badly. But what does it matter to him? He already cashed in and jumped ship anyway.

We don't know the long-term consequences of Brexit yet. No one does.

You wouldn't. The Krone is overvalued, e. g. it would lose value just as the Pound did.

>Denmark is indeed the most likely because they are the only other country besides Britain which has a leaving clause.

Article 50 allows every state to leave. Not sure what you are talking about.

Ideally, all the nations who are actively losing money to the EU will leave, except Germany. Then they can be the only idiots propping up over a dozen poor countries in this thinly-veiled attempt at controlling Europe.

the EU owes us 103 billion euros, win situation if we leave

>Netherlands will never leave.
Why is that? I assume the Netherlands are a prime example of a country which would follow Brits.

> Krone
> Overvalued

Nigga we enjoy the same benefit as Germany because our currency is comparatively weak so we can export a shitload (which we do)

hol up

so we pay more, get less, and have to take all the muslims? ridiculous

Why do you think so many sane people voted to leave that fucking sham?