She. has. a. point

she. has. a. point.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asena#The_Grey_Wolf_Legend
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788868/Mother-s-suncream-warning-baby-left-blisters.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164998/Teenagers-school-trip-Barcelona-suffer-agonising-sunburn-ignoring-teachers-advice.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. She. Doesn't.

Bye niggerlover

terrible response to a terrible thread

How did Europeans survive in the colonies?

Ofcourse fucking gingers did not live in ancient egypt. You can see the fucking ginger beard in the back lol. I am white and I can stay outside in the sun without burning, gingers can not.

>use the bottled jew because I'm a fucking idiot

Ain't no way we colonized Australia ya'll

Sage and report shill threads

Extract melanin from niggers to gain their superpowers.

Why waste cream when there are perfectly good niggers lazing about?

>All whites are the same skin tone

You're retarded, it's on a scale.

>Gingers with both mutations (impossible to tan)
>Blondes/gingers with one mutation
>blondes/light brown
>brown
>black
>niggers

she. has. never. seen. a. southern. italian. or. spaniard.

>it's another episode of niggers and snow niggers fighting over who was kang in ancient middle east
>watching 2 former slave races claim your heratige

>niggers lack vit D in europe
no way yall niggaz gon liv on ma turf

or
dare i say it... a greek lmao

inventing this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II

>tfw unconsciously attractive because of deep healthy tan

The true blackpill

He got roasted

why. are. you. writing. with dots. in-between .words

because. op. writes. like. a. retard.

you think the pharaoes ever saw the sun? lol

Uh, Arabs lived in Ancient Egypt and still do in modern Egypt. Whats her point?

What's more likely that whites found a way to survive harsh sunlight or niggers found the aptitude to support advanced early civilizations?

Do we have examples of whites working in sun compared to blacks running an advance society?

this is just proof the niggers are meant to be slave laborers working outside in the sun

just as their d-vitamin deficient negroid bodies do not belong north of africa

oh. i did. not. notice. him. doing. it. too.

>implying melanin pigmentation doesn't increase with repeated exposure to the sun, thereby preventing burns
>not understanding melanin despite having so much more of it.

Building the pyramids would require someone to do a hard days work so you know niggers never lived there.

She is correct, there is no way any of us lived in Egypt 4000 years ago. And neither did she.

Her ancestors might have, though. And funnily enough, they probably lived there as slaves, a seemingly recurring theme in her fambly.

Ask the white Australians if we handle heat well.

I actually take this stuff. Prefer the original but more legit retailers carry II primarily.

>/pol now considers sun cream to be bad and jewish invention

italians. are. white.

March of Titants
Volume I, Chapter 8

Nordic Desert Empire—Ancient Egypt
Entering Egypt at the time of the great Indo-European migrations from the Black Sea basin circa 5600 BC, Nordic peoples settled the Nile River Valley and laid the basis for what was, by 3000 BC, to become the first Egyptian Dynasty.
A well preserved body found in a sand grave in Egypt dating from approximately 3300 BC, on display in the British Museum in London, was nicknamed “Ginger” because of his red hair—a racial trait only found in persons of Nordic ancestry.

Ewww

Of course she does, snowniggers didn't live in Egypt.

But neither did niggers. Meds are the true masterrace.

White Australian here.

You poms don't handle the heat well.

>Ask the white Australians if we handle heat well.

They don't, they've the highest skin cancer rates in the world together with the israelis.

That looks nasty.

the pyramids were built before sub-saharan slave trade by atleast 2000 years

Blue blood here.

I tell you this fair skin is unfair.

This indoor skin means I will only take (((higher paying))) jobs in the shade or in an office with AC.

Let the shitskins work in the sun. That's why God made them like that.

>Like whites did the field work.
Nogs still pushing the kank bantz?
When will they learn?

>I am white and I can stay outside in the sun without burning

nope. maybe in the weak sun of england, but not in egypt.

>Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair originally was red, which suggests that he came from a family of redheads.[69] This has more than just cosmetic significance: in ancient Egypt people with red hair were associated with the deity Seth, the slayer of Osiris, and the name of Ramesses II's father, Seti I, means "follower of Seth."[70] Another study found that Ramasses II was fair-skinned.[71]

If she's in the West she's probably from West Africa and her genes are 40,000 years further removed from the Egyptians than even the palest snow nigger.
People need to realize that there are more distinct races in Africa than outside it. The distance between an Arab, and a Viking, is nothing compared to the distance between a congoloid and a capoid.

I'm fucking white and I normally work outside, in Texas, without sunscreen and I don't burn. I get a fantastic tan, but that's it. My ansestry is Germanic with little bits of French and English. No shitskins in my ansestry going back at least to the 1700s.

>be white
>get a construction job after a couple of years of indoor work
>burn within an hour
>2 years later
>spend half the day in the sun and don't burn

this shows that snow niggers are really no different than niggers.

I'm curious do you have history class in burgerland
How come niggers don't know about the time jews were enslaved by egyptians?
inb4 jews are not white

Skin color =/= resistance to sunlight
Lighter colors reflect sunlight while darker colors absorbs sunlight and in turn heat. Of course ancient Egyptians suffered from sun burn, more so their slaves because "they" were the ones spending 14 hours+ in the sun, but they weren't going to waste resources writing down hieroglyphs about a bad tan.

Yizidi tribe. They currently live in Iraq, and somehow don't spontaneously combust.

>What's the Ptolomaic dynasty?

89iq post
Egyptians were Arab, idiot

>be white
>get sunburned
>invent clothing

WE

You definitely have some sneaky injun Blood.

LOL. GINGER. HA HA BRING BETTER BITE NEXT TIME.

>there are only pale as a ghost people or niggers

>There are only two races in the world.

How stupid is this bitch? Egyptians were Mediterranean. Think Gaad Sad.

i am ginger and can confirm that most white people can stay in the sun, whereas i cannot.

How did Europeans survive for thousands of years farming outside every day?

You might as well be niggers for even accepting his premise.
You don't understanding how sun exposure (UV radiation) affects human skin pigmentation, and that almost any white person won't get sun burnt with repeated exposure to the sun as melanin production is revved up.

Wrong.
Australia is located in the southern hemisphere which lacked full ozone layer coverage for the longest time exposing people to UV-C rays which are ionizing and do cause skin cancer.
Sun exposure with the presence of an intact ozone layer does not cause skin cancer unless you repeatedly get burnt like the retard in OP's picture.

Ashkenazi jews have higher rates of skin cancer in general so, most likely genetic in their case.

The sun is good for you in moderation.

>wake up
>check Sup Forums for happening
>no happening
>never any happening
>only reposted lefitst tweets
JUST HAPPEN ALREADY YOU LITTLE SHIT

>watching your former slave race gloat over others who were his slaves before they all became yours

What about mixed cuties?

iraqis cover up well since Sumerian days
male and female

No he doesn't.
I do and I'm pale as a ghost and I get fucking fried

>blacks: WE WUZ KANG
>Whites: NO WE

Actual Egyptians pic related.

also staying in the shade and making blacks work in the sun

W.o.w, c.a.n y.o.u.b.e a.n.y w.a.y m.o.r.e d.r.a.m.a.t.i.c y.o.u c.o.l.l.o.s.a.l c.u.m g.u.z.z.l.e.r

>whites actually invented this since niggers weren't capable to do so
Tip top lel

Shut up Attila, your kind is less than 10%.

poms literally can't handle a 32 degree day lmfao

WE

Blue blood, again.

Dated a redhead in college. That girl kept me out of the sun and lathered in sun screen. It was nice to be with some one as fair skinned as me.

Real white privilege: get higher paying indoor work.

How turk is made.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asena#The_Grey_Wolf_Legend

Legend tells of a young boy who survived a battle; a female wolf finds the injured child and nurses him back to health. The wolf, impregnated by the boy, escapes her enemies by crossing the Western Sea to a cave near the Qocho mountains and a city of the Tocharians, giving birth to ten half-wolf, half-human boys. Of these, Ashina becomes their leader and establishes the Ashina clan, which ruled over the Göktürk and other Turkic nomadic empires.[6][7]

a fuckin ginger

how the fuck do you get burned that hard? what a fucking retard.

>we wuz jews
>we wuz Egyptians
>we wuz native americans
>we wuz Chinese

God I fucking hate niggers

check the flag on the original pic negroes, I'm Tatar

kurds have a similar legend except it was a goat who got impregnated

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788868/Mother-s-suncream-warning-baby-left-blisters.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164998/Teenagers-school-trip-Barcelona-suffer-agonising-sunburn-ignoring-teachers-advice.html

Melanin supplements from dried and crushed nigger babies

He has literally melted like the panel on a car.

>muh genetic distinction. muh social construction

they're just niggers you moron

Also
>Gay

This. made. me. kek.

And you think why arabs wear their dresses that cover whole body and that thing on their head to cover their head? To fuking cover from the sun and niggers dont need to do that because they are shitskin and whites wear full clothes or use creams he got these sunburns only because of his own fault.

I love croatia

If I do they covered it up pretty damn well. I've traced my ansestry back to Alsace-Lorraine until my family moved to Canada in the late 1800s into an all German town in mid-western Ontario. Family stayed in Ontario until I got fed up with Canada and moved to Texas. So if there is injun, must have been pretty hush-hush.

>ain't
>y'all
nigger detected

what a bunch of morons.

well that's a pretty cool story.

Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramses II's hair proved that the king's hair originally was red. Another study found that Ramses II was fair-skinned.

>Ofcourse fucking gingers did not live in ancient egypt.

You mean except for all the evidence of gingers found in Egypt?
Including Ramesses 2 who was ginger?