You're crazy as hell if you think this whiteboi can beat Floyd "money" Mayweather

You're crazy as hell if you think this whiteboi can beat Floyd "money" Mayweather.

Don't be a retard and put money on the white monkey

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger mayweather chimp man gonna catch a left to the temple in the second round and drop.

Because he is a nigger.

Would you bet money on that and pay to see it?

Why would anyone care about that nigger after the Pacquaio fight proved it was rigged?

10000 to one odds on mcgregor. I am putting 50$ on him and watch me win.

All it takes is one shot

European man is the perfect killing machine. Niggers, chinks, Indians, all were once under his thumb.

Yes.

Why?

Because I voted for Donald Trump.

How was it rigged?

You just lost 50 Canadian bucks because conor won't win a single round

>Would you bet money on that
sure
>and pay to see it?
only retarded monkeys pay for fights

This is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

Fuck off, niggerlover

DON'T FORGET TO SAGE AND REPORT

Didn't they make Pacquio fight will full on flu and fever?

This is why Floyd Mayweather is a genius. He swindles racists & trump cucks out of their money.

Smartest black man ever

I cant wait to watch it on a pirate stream.

Spending zero shekels, and watching a nigger get beat to death. Wew lads.

>one boxer was prancing around the ring waving his arms behind him like in dexter when he fights
>anytime he gets cornered he just hugs his opponents
>multiple high profile people, including mike tyson and Pacquiaoaoio himself thought he had won the fight at the end

Conor is going to get knocked out in round 1. Conor is a nobody but Mayweather is literally the GOAT.

look at the betting lines , flyod gonna throw the match

putting 1k on flomo

Putting money on the black man this one, easy win

If he was fighting ggg I wouldn't do it

McGregor is the better fighter.

This is boxing, though. McGregor is not a boxer. He's going to get destroyed.

Conor wont win because he isnt a great boxer, if it were more than boxing alone he'd win, and hes also a manlet, all that said he has some resolve and if he was detirmed enough he could do it

Mayweather will win since it's straight boxing, there is a reason this isn't mixed or MMA.

>If it's a boxing match Maywether will win
>If it's mmgay Connor will win.

It's as simple as that, bitch boy

>maywether
>goat
If you consider no knockout power and holding the entire fight goat, then yeah I guess so.

Mayweather has been plain boxing too long, he is going to know all the old ring tricks that McGregor is ignorant to

He might even hug the match and run the clock to decision like PacMan. He is a good boxer that is smart enough to keep winning by any means.

The Irishmans real advantage is speed and form. He definitely has a punching style that resembles Eastern boxing, but it probably wont be enoigh

>can't read
>smartest black man ever

Seems legit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0

>Floyd
>Knocking anyone
the times when money used to knock anyone is long gone.
conor will either win by knockout (unlikely)
or lose by decision.

I would love to see paddy destroy the nigger but it's not really a fair fight.

Conor does mma, not boxing.

conor will knock him out in the 1st round.

McGregor isn't a boxer. He's going to get rekt.

He knows his only option is to be aggressive like an MMA match and land a knockout punch and hope that it works, which plays right into Mayweather's defensive style of evading and making his opponents whiff punches and lose points. McGregor is going to hemmorage points big time and his aggressiveness will keep him in range of Mayweather, letting Mayweather land solid point-earning blows that'll also tire McGregor out.

Don't bother waiting for a knockout from McGregor. Knockout will be round 7 or 8 when McGregor gets too frustrated and sloppy and Mayweather picks him apart after non-boxing all match.

Screencap this.

I think hugging is a bad idea with a grappler

His best move is to dance out of the way and land hits in movement. He should try to bait mcgregor into coming after him. Mcgregor has fast hands and harder punches than mayweather, but he doesn't have the foot work, speed, or angles.

Boxing sucks anyway. Mma is much more difficult to stay on top of.

Mayweather is old as fuck lads

>Implying the nigger that hasn't boxed in 2 years will win against a man much stronger and younger than him

kek. McGegor has already won.

Mayweather will win on points just like that unsatisfactory Pacquiao fight.

Bet on gayweather, but don't pay to watch the fight.

mcgregor is /ourguy/ and we should meme him to victory. Look how he puts himself in a nice shirt and tie next to a picture of ugly ass mayweather in jungle garb

>Mayweather is considered to be one of the top 5 boxers all time
>Thinking some cagecuck fighting mick can beat him

Either way, all of you are retarded for falling for this Jew PPV money grab.

Capped just to lol at you later

Damn you fuckers are desperate trying to promote the fight this way.

Im putting 100 on Connor just for shits and giggles.

49-0

If I told you 2+2=4 is a mathematical certainty and you tried to convince me it's 3

That'd be the same as looking at floyd's record and betting on mcgregor

Black people are physically superior to white 'people' so there is no way TBE could lose that

fucking kek

How many knockouts mayweather have?

while I want mayweather to get btfo, i know it won't happen. anyone who has seen a mayweather fight knows it's just him dancing around dodging for the entire fight.

someone who has never had a professional boxing match is not going to magically be able to tag what is essentially the greatest dancer in boxing

Damn does this make Floyd /ourguy/ now? He seems autistic.

i hope they give each other mutual brain hemorrhages.
martial 'artists' are just about as degenerate as they come.